build
player
03-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Fawn
How did you get here?: magic aff hopping

Character's Name: Altavro
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 32
Appearance Description: Standing at approximately 32 inches in height, Altavro is not a particularly large wolf, but he would certainly not be considered small either. His build is more stocky than anything else, bulky but with little fat on his frame. The most eye catching thing about this wolf is certainly his fur, which ranges in shade from white to a dusty gold. His paws are dipped in white, and his face, from below his nose up to the end of his muzzle. The majority of the rest of his body is a burnished gold, with his underbelly and the underside of his tail marked with tan. A slightly darker brown outlines the tan markings, and extends past his chest up to rim the white on his face and surround bright blue eyes.

The mark of the nomads can be found between his brows, with a fully fledged healer mark adorning that space, carved deeply into the skin. It was dyed with berries upon its application, giving it a red coloration that makes it stand out even more against the gold fur around it.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi! Welcome to Alacritis. c:

I started reviewing your profile and came upon a bit of a snag. s:

The name on the account is "Altvaro" but the name in both his appearance and personality reads "Altavro." I wasn't entirely sure which is correct and would like to know in case the account name needs to be edited.

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Oh goodness I had a derp moment yeah sorry

If possible, could I get his account name changed to Altavro? Sorry about the trouble!

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-04-2014, 11:38 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]