ardent

plot with dee

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Dee has lots of characters that are either unused or I am overflowing with muse for. Characters that need threads will be bolded and characters that I simply want threads with will be italicized. Characters that are simply normal wording can have threads but don't do much outside of their lovers/lives.

Erion - 6 months - Valhalla - doesn't leave Veronica Plains much. Open to meeting other pups in Valhalla maybe? He's pretty flamboyant but a super hard core mama's boy. His parents are Friction and Eria and his sister is Isis

Friction - 6 years - Valhalla Secondary Healer - mated to Eria and is pretty devoted to his pack. A knowledgeable healer but only in diseases and wounds not so much in birthing though he can fake his way through it. Chill guy, very understanding and relaxed and open to meeting some more pack members perhaps? Won't leave his family or pack for long.

Kangi - 2 years - Rouge - used to be in love with Talon but has since struck off on her own again after running from Glaciem when she met the leader at the boarder. Super happy and cheerful, loves everyone. Native language is Lakota but her mother died young so she can't speak it well, just basic words here and there. Needs friends, maybe a pack?

Kylar - 4 years - Rogue - was a Tortuga wolf until Creedence killed the mother of his kids. Went to Ludicael after that and then left after Jupiter left. has recently returned and he is a bit screwed up in the head. Is violent and unpredictable. Needs maybe some friends, enemies, flings, etc. pretty much game for anything.

Silana - 1 year - Rouge - Born to Luce in Tortuga she has been on her own most of her life after her mother disappeared. Very attached to her brother Aeron and seems to be constantly trying to find him. Usually in the north, loves the cold. Is mute and needs someone to break her of her fear of speaking. Friends, maybe some family, maybe a pack?

Solo - Newborn - Ludicael - Born to Viridiana a few days ago, last born and a bit shunned because of it. He's going to be a quiet loner but maybe needs someone to bring him out of his shell? Is from a large litter of 5 and a huge family and will be fiercely protective of his family.

Viridiana - 4 years - Ludicael/ challenging for Seracia - Starting a new pack in hopes to impress her new obsession Desiree. Needs some followers, if you want to learn more about the pack pm me as we're keeping it on the dl/ still working the kinks out :P basically an outwardly light pack with some dark undertones kinda like a black market/ gladiator fighting/ betting/ slave trade. She has an obsessive personality. Needs friends, enemies, crushes on her maybe but she is taken mentally by another, followers, fighters, assassins, etc. basically anything you got we can take them :P preferably would like to thread with dark wolves who have a good head on their shoulders and can fake being nice when needed :P

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2014, 01:09 PM
-hoards Dio threads- I need my fix! XD

Cat x Kylar- fling, maybe she can coax him back in the pack
Secret x Kylar- obvious
Secret x Vixe- so she can yell at Ky for him dying
Maia x Kylar- needs to meet her daddy again
Sevan x Vi- maybe she can join her pack, she needs something to do with her life

There's also Devya and Zaria that can mingle with anyone:)

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2014, 05:29 PM
@SAF LETS DO THIS!!!

Cat & Kylar - Fling defiantly, probably not to the pack seeing as the Neios thing and if he meets Bas he might hate it even more. No babies XD
Secret & Ky - Obvs, will start a thread once the mood strikes. He's been writing himself lately lol
Secret & Vixe - We'll see, I super want this thread to happen but I never really developed Vixe very well :/
Maia & Ky - Totally. Once he settles in and takes a bath XD
Sevan & Vi - uh yes! I shall message you about this one.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2014, 05:40 PM
-dances excitedly-

Cat & Ky- cat is done with babies so no need to worry about that, she'll probably still try or be like you can be my 'assassin for hire' sorta thing XD Cat is determined, even though he stinks haha
Secret & Ky- just let me know when, my Secret muse has been building for awhile
Secret & Vixe- no worries, Im sure we can working something out with Vixe, I just want her to find out he's dead so she be like 'wtf ky, you fail' so nothing too in-depth needed
Maia & Ky- Maia would be like O.o if she saw him now, just let me know about this thread beforehand so I can get her set to active again
Sevan & Vi- sweet, she's kinda lost in life since her daddy and dam vanished, she was gonna join Artemis buuuttttt?? and I really don't want 3 of my own wolves in one pack XD

Solo

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2014, 10:12 AM
All sounds good!!! As I start threads I shall pm you on cat's account?

Haku

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Solo and Sound?
She's a pup in Ludicael and I need lots of threads for her. I think they could get along, maybe become friends? She could possibly help him gain some confidence.

Erion

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Sounds great! :D do you want to make the thread or shall I?

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Solo and alll the puppies
XD Okay but seriously. I kinda wanna do two threads with Solo.

Solo x [Freya]

and
Solo x Keiki

I think they'd each bring an interesting dynamic to a meet up...

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 04:00 PM
-is late- Yea, pm me the links to Cat :)

Lalani

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Maybe a Kylar and Lalani thread? From the description here, it sounds like they have some things in common. I'm not sure whether they'd end up friends, enemies or having a fling...I'm open for some plotting ;) lol

Zara

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:41 PM
@ Lolaf

-Solo & Freya might have to wait a bit till Vi gets a pack or looses but I defiantly want them to meet!
-Solo & Keiki I shall start a thread as soon as Vi and Rune talk and Alamea and Ky finish their thread so play dates won't be super awkward XD

@Vickie

-Kylar & Lalani should defiantly thread! I have lots of muse for crazy him right now but I guarantee nothing XD all plotting is good for me :P

Nekane

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Nekane x kylar?

She could be the wolf he can babble to about issues, because everyone needs someone who they can do that with, so they should just become friends. Perhaps a fling to for when there bored in the future? NO BABIES required.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 07:48 PM
@TRY

I love it :D everyone needs a friend who doesn't go out and get raped then murdered :P but serious I would love to thread them, we will see how deep he and cat get before I promise a fling. Would she be interested in joining Elysium? He'll defiantly try and convince her ;D

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Bump <3