Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Misha looked around nervously; her body seeming to tremble a bit. She perked her ears up; listening for the slightest of sounds. Misha would find herself dragging along the wet snow, very nervous like. It had been a horrible day for her- she had thought she saw Amoux in the shadow's and heard his voice whisper in her ears. Misha quickly shook the thought of Amoux away; he had been in a completely different pack when she had met him- so what were the chances of her seeing the male again? Sometimes she thought she loved him; but any male can use lies like that. Misha blinked; trying to keep herself awake. Anyone that would be watching her would think that she was intoxicated, but she was simply tired as hell. Misha threw her head back and let out a howl through the night air- trying to keep her eyes open. She finally collapsed into a large pile of snow, curling up into a ball and drifting to a dreamless sleep- her ears still perked to listen for any noises.

OOC: Tbh this is how I feel right now. xD It's 12:58 a.m. and I'm fighting sleep. Sorry if it's crappy and makes no sense xD

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 04:17 PM
HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD

nevermind that noise you heard

Sometimes I thought that the North was as close to heaven as I would get; a quiet, scarce of life place that was always draped in white. I could roam far and wide across its territory without much bother from anyone. The only time I disliked its lack of creatures was when my stomach roared for sustenance. Today, unfortunately, was one of those days. So my soul task was to find some sort of flesh that I could sink my teeth into. I had already traveled a good distance with no luck, until I reached the area of submerged trees.

My keen optics noticed fresh rabbit tracks that trailed the edge of the lake; leading toward a small cluster of trees some distance from the gathering of water. Quietly I crept along the footprints. My nose close to the cold snow covered earth; inhaling the delicious scent. It did not take me long to come across the bearer of the prints; a pint sized beast barely worth calling a meal. I reserved my sigh of disappointment for a later time, not wanting to scare my prey.

Gently I lowered my large frame to the ground and snuck up to the unsuspecting rabbit; it's eyes were closed and body huddled together because of the cold temperature. Then after closing the gap between us I lunged forward with swiftness. Taking the beast by complete surprise. It cried out in pain for a few short minutes before I twisted its scrawny neck; a pleasant crack ringing through my ears. Immediately I began my small feast; devouring it in record time.

Not long after I finished off the last morsels of rabbit meat had a howl rung out across the land. It sounded quite frail to my ears. Perhaps a lone female had gotten herself lost in the North? The thought sent a chuckle rolling off my bloodstained lips.

I had already completed what I originally had set out to do so investigating the distress call seemed quite interesting. Maybe the lass needed some... company. Quickly my legs began to move toward the voice; lilac eyes darting around the darkness. My paws were very careful as to not fall into the ice cold liquid that was settled to the side of me.

There in the snow laid a earthy colored she-wolf; quite open to the elements and predators. How foolish. I mused while watching the female from a distance. Quietly I stood for a few moments, trying to decide how I wanted to approach the stranger. Once I chose I crept up to the wolf so quietly I surprised even myself. I was like a ghost wandering in the darkness. Upon reaching the sleeping fool I whispered eerily into her ears, "boo."

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-02-2014, 06:29 AM
She would wake up with a jolt, watching the wolf who had whispered boo in her ear, startling her awake. She kept a calm expression as she stood up, shaking the snow of of her pelt. "Boo to you as well," she would say with a small smile, heer head pulsing with the pain to rest more than she had. The fae would seat herself neatly upon her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 09:47 PM
HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD

nevermind that noise you heard

My lips curled ever so devilishly as I watched the she-wolf wake with a sudden shock coursing through her. Although the reaction didn't last long nor was it as exaggerated as I had hoped it would be. Instead of jumping to her feet in fear with a quivering body, the female stood and stared calming at my lilac orbs. It was as if the sight of a stranger standing before her sleeping body had no affect on her. To add on to the insult of not being completely spooked by my presence, the wolf smiled at me while responding with playful words. What was wrong with the wolves of this land? Were they fearful of nothing? They took all the fun out of my antics.

I stared with a blank expression planted on my features, unsure of how to go about the conversation I was now in. This was not my plan at all. I had hoped to give the stranger a good scare, have her run off in tears and screams. It seems as though I was losing my touch. A heavy sighed escaped my maw as the wolf sat herself down in front of me. How foolish females were. To take the company of a roaming male that decided to try and scared them. Foolish, foolish females.

I stood my ground, not really comfortable enough to sit with this strange stranger. "So..." I started; irritation slight in my voice. I really wasn't intending on actually conversing with another. Let alone another female, that seemed to be the only ones I ran into as of late. "What is a female doing just resting in the middle of open ground? It doesn't seem like the smartest move." I said with a huff, "it's quite easy to sneak up on such an unsuspecting creature and... do unpleasant things to them."