-
player
02-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Mouser
How did you get here?: I feel like I've always been here o.o

Character's Name: Requiem Destruction
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 34 inches
Appearance Description: Varying shades of brown make up the overall color scheme of the Destruction male Requiem. It begins dark along his topmost side, stretching across the bridge of his nose, the crown of his head, neck, shoulders, and back. As it spreads down and drapes along his sides, it begins to fade, becoming a heavily cream shade of tan by the time it reaches his limbs. All four of them, as well as across his stomach, are this pale color. The only deviation from this brown color scheme are the set of black markings that adorn his body. The first, and most prominent, is arrow-shaped and draws downward across lower back and hips to end at a point mid-tail. The others are nearly identical, v-shaped that sit just above his eyes - which are a scaled from a green upper edge to a teal lower edge - and upon his brow.

In shape, he falls somewhere in the middle of what could be. He is not excessively tall and claims a height of 34 inches. In shape, he is solid, stocky and muscular and thick though his gentle demeanor takes away from any sense of intimidation he might otherwise generate.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-28-2014, 07:37 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]