ardent

I said I'm coming back, I'm coming back around

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2014, 04:41 PM

Closing her eyes, Silveris lowered her head and turned to look at where her family was, unaware of the thing she was about to do. With a soft sigh escaping her lips, she began to think about what she was doing. Do I really.... Shaking her head, Silveris's bi-colored eyes narrowed in a determined face. Yes. I'll do this. She let a slow smile stretch up her jaws, before one final thought echoed through her mind. Goodbye, mom, dad. I'll miss you. Take good care of my siblings for me. Raising her head a little, the brown yearling whispered two words into the air. I'm leaving Seracia... She raised her head, and let out a loud howl. Now, she just needed to wait.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 04:58 PM

She couldn't be the mother she wished she was, being around more for the children, play with them and teach them things they would need to survive on their own. it also didn't help that sickness had overwhelmed her small body, and with her husband now gone... her happy little family wasn't so happy. Loccian had gone to the lake to get a drink when she saw Silveris, thin body coming to a stop a few yards away when the girl gave a howl. What was going on? Paws would move, thin frame closing the distance between the two. A few feet away from her daughter Loccian would clear her throat before speaking, voice hoarse from her illness. "Silveris... what's wrong?" She asked a bit worried, sitting down before her daughter.

Awesome table by Lu <3

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2014, 05:11 PM

It wasn't long before the first wolf in her family came. Loccian. Walking towards her mother, Silveris licked the former queen as she asked what was wrong. Lowering her head a little, Silveris sat down in front of her mother and thought of how to tell her mother that she was leaving. Turning her head a little to her left side to lick the large pink scar, the yearling closed her eyes for a minute. It was time for her to see the world, maybe make her mother a proud grandmother, or start a new pack of her own, one like Seracia. It would be hard, but definitely worth it. If it made her mother proud, it was worth it. I'm....I want to leave and see the world outside Seracia. Maybe Biull or Bekkia found their way here. If they have, I need to find them. I'm sorry, mother, but you understand, don't you? Stopping there, partly to catch her breath from her speech, partly to see her mother's expression, Silveris waited to see what Loccian would say.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 05:31 PM

Worry wouldn't leave her face as Loccian watched the girl's actions to her question, was it that bad? What the yearling would say next tough would surprise the aging woman, eyes going a bit wide. Though it was surprising and a bit upsetting for her, she understood why Silveris wanted to leave and explore outside of Seracia. Within seconds she would go from upset, to confused when the child brought up two names she wasn't familiar with, then to a relaxed, proud manner. She would lean down and nuzzle her daughter, giving her a small kiss on the top of her head. "You have grown so much my daughter." She spoke softly with a smile, tail wrapping around and laying over her paws. "I understand, Seracia is where you grew up and got to know, and you wanna see what the rest of the world is like." Loccian would sigh heavily, closing the here eyes as they began to tear up. "I will miss you... so much." Her voice would become shaky, opening her eyes, and bringing her neck around the girl's own. Silveris might not have been her birth child, but Loccian still loved her as much as the others.

Awesome table by Lu <3

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:24 PM

Silveris licked her mother once she said that she understood. Once Loccian sighed, the yearling was about to wonder if she was going to leave, after all. Then, once Loccian said that she would miss the wolf, Silveris thought of an idea. Don't worry, mom. I'll be back soon, and....And I'll sit on the border and howl. Whoever comes, I'll ask them to get you, and we can talk about what I've seen, who I've met. Finally, after finishing licking her mother's face, Silveris moved back her head. I may see Daedalus, or Enola, or Elias, and we can talk about what's happened here. Either way, I'll know. Licking her mother again, Silveris sat beside her and waited for Destruction to come.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:47 PM

Silveris would make her mother smile at the talk of coming back, waiting at the border and howling then would ask whoever arrived for her mother and tell her about the things she got to see and people she met. It was a good idea, one Loccian was happy with. She knew the girl was growing up, already a year old and turning into a fine young woman. But as a mother, she hoped her daughter had enough training to survive on her own, know how to handle sticky situations and stay out of trouble. If something bad happened to her, Loccian wouldn't know what to do, especially after losing Reficul is such a horrible way. Eyes would close briefly as she licked her mother's face, reopening to look at her with a loving gaze and a small nod of her head. ?You don't have to ask Destruction for permission to leave love, I'm here and know... Just please, be careful out there, and don't forget about us. Okay?? She spoke softly, nuzzling her daughter once more. "Visit us every now and then, please."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2014, 04:13 PM

Wagging her tail at her mother as she she smiled, and nuzzled her mother gently on the neck. When her mother looked at her, gray eyes full of love, Silveris watched as she nodded her head. She said that the girl didn't have to wait for Destruction to come, and Loccian begged her to stay safe and remember them. Mother, you saved my life. Of course I'll remember you, and my siblings, too. And, I promise to be careful. I'll stay away from any wolves that seem to be dangerous. When Loccian asked her to visit every now and then, Silveris nuzzled her mother again. I'll come visit you as soon as I can. I love you, mother. Tell....Tell the others that I love them, too.

Talk like this

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-05-2014, 05:18 PM

Silveris was a yearling, she would be able to handle things on her own outside the packlands... at lest Loccian hoped so. She was such a good girl, the mother didn't want to see anything happen to her. She would listen carefully, the smile not leaving her face once. "I love you Silveris, and so do your siblings. I will make sure they know also." Loccian would bring her daughter in close, forelegs wrapping around and bringing the girl in close for a hug, pressing her cheek into Silveris's. "You have done very well here." With that the sickly woman would pull away to look at her daughter for the last time before she got up and left.

Awesome table by Lu <3