Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-23-2014, 06:42 PM

Odette felt horrible. She had been consumed with her thoughts again, particularly about Basilisk and all that had happened with her family (once again). Her world was so fragile, she didn't know how to live without causing everything to break. Each day was another one where she risked making a mess, but today, she was going to push past the fears and do better.
Recent events with Solstice had kept on the edge of her seat, unsure of how to respond to everything. The storms had made her lose her previous home, causing her to look for another place to live. Not many of the dens that had survived the flooding remained uninhabited, giving her the chance to take the time to see if each one was worth the final decision. The one she woke up in was pretty roomy, big enough for another grown wolf and a few pups. She wanted that one day and figured it was best to have the space just in case it happened. Bleary-eyed and slightly exhausted, she looked at the sunny world outside of her door. "Good morning, Solstice," she softly murmured before rising to all four paws.
Once she was out of her den and had stretched all four limbs, she set out to look for Crucifix. She hadn't talked to him in quite awhile, not since the birthing of his children. A part of her missed him and wanted to see his face, while the other part wanted to avoid meeting him again. She had failed as a warrior of Solstice, something she didn't want to think about every day. Nip it in the bud, get it over with, that was what she was planning on doing. As she thought of such things, she carried on and looked for him.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-23-2014, 08:22 PM

He would be sitting in the clearing they usually left for meetings with Odette went looking for him, he liked the fresh air, the solitude the place held when it was empty and needed a chance to think. He wished Dayton was here, so he could talk to the boy he had known the longest of anyone in Alacritis. Oddly, he hadn't even thought of Odette until she moved into the clearing, but when she did he remembered their times together, their adventures in the storm and bear cave, their times fishing. Odette was light hearted, she was sweet and held the making of a true friend, suddenly he couldn't imagine anyone he would rather talk to in that moment. An added bonus, she was female, so perhaps she could help him unravel the workings of the female mind, help him find some answers to bring him and Sibelle back to how they had been.

?Odette.. Hey, I haven't seen you for a while. Do you.. have a moment to talk?? he asked, almost shyly at the thought of dredging up all the worries in his head and showing them to another, even if it was to an old friend.

"Speech"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-02-2014, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 09:45 PM by Aures.)

Her alpha was troubled when she came across him and her eyebrows rose in surprise. She hadn't seen him in such disarray, well...ever and it was indeed unexpected. Her paws carried her towards him, quickly closing the distance between the two wolves. His question was not odd, especially with how upset he looked. "Of course, Cru," she answered, eyes gently blinking at his request.
They began to walk, paws remaining in tune with the other's so as not to get too far ahead. The last time they had really talked was when they had gone fishing. The time seemed so far away; it was before the storm had hit Solstice and almost ruined everything. Her life was slowly getting back to where it had been, something she was ready to get straight again. She had enough heart to try and help Cru's. "What is on your mind?"

""

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 12:54 AM

She would easily walk with him and feeling her presence near by was a comfort. Here was a friend he had met all the way back when he was living around Valhalla and even know they where still friends, still knew each-other and in fact lived in a pact together. It was good to know that some friendships could last, even if so many of his others had faded away to nothingness. Odette would gladly agree to talk with him, so he would collect his thoughts for a moment they walked the familiar paths of Solstice, until he could figure out how to say what was on his mind. ?Do you know about the kidnapping, how Sibelle got taken by Arcanium and I had to fight for her freedom? Well when she came back she was different, she'd hit her head pretty hard and her memory seems in and out, she doesn't seem her self, she seems distance and I'm not sure how to handle it? he admitted softly, he had tried to give her space but he missed her something painful and it didn't seem to be helping to patch up the differences that had sprung up between them. He hoped Odette would have some female insight that might helped ? or even the advice of a friend.

"Speech"