ardent

What's Going On, Seracia?

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Hello members of Seracia, how are we all doing right now? Well as your current alphess I'd like to tell you that some changes are coming to Seracia. All updates for these will be found in this thread, as it takes far too much time to do a thread with the entire pack, especially considering it dies out from what I've seen. I'm going to try and be flexible as an alphess on all of these rules, including ones that include punishment {though only if the actions are discussed before hand with me. You can't just have your wolf break a rule or something and then decide, "Oh hey I'll just talk to Keno and it'll be okay."... I'm not THAT flexible people.}

Things I Need To Know::

-Are you Loyal?: Basically I need to know who all intends to leave Seracia, just so I can make adjustments to the mentor / pairing list as well as know who to take off of watching for tasks. Any wolf who wishes to leave Seracia is free to do so, however a thread is needed! One character, if its from a family, can request for several members of the family to leave without all members being present, however. But some sort of message must happen ICly to Destruction for this to pass.

-Are you Scarce / Absent or Going to Be?: This is in regards for the activity that I'm hoping to stir within Seracia. If you happen to be absent or scarce, or think you might be, please let me know ahead of time! I will try to keep my eye on the board for notifications but just in case I would appreciate a pm from you to Destruction's account. :3

-Does your character have limitations?: Is your character blind? Has a serious injury? Sick? An Elder? All of this should be noted to me. If your character in any way has some sort of limitation or something that might prohibit them from participating in the activities let me know.

Changes::

-New Members:: Seracia is currently accepting new members, however will stop accepting new wolves at 35 members for now.

-Current Rule For Breeding:: Currently only Tier I, II, and III wolves can breed. Those who are of a lower rank and breed will be punished. If number are 35+ they will be banished. If numbers are lower they will be put on punishment. This is a request by the former alphess, Loccian, and will remain in affect for now. {{If you are really set on pups please pm Destruction's account and I will try to work something out with you if you are of a lower rank.}}

-Activity:: Here is going to be a big one. Seracia wolves NEED to get active. Unless you are excused from this for any reason {which something will still need to be done with your character if possible, which we'll work out} you will need to show some sort of activity within Seracia. Please continue reading for acceptable things to show activity. Please note that, due to Seracia being a larger pack, that if you do not show any activity without reason you will be removed from Seracia's ranks. It is a bit harsh, yes, but due to the member cap we must exercise caution and only keep active wolves around. You will have a warning {demotion} first, and if you continue to be inactive without reason you will be banned from Seracia.

Seracia Activity::

Alright, so any of the below type of threads will be considered good for pack activity. I'm not going to be incredibly strict on times, as I know that we all have lives and other threads, but these threads MUST be active. Within a two week period I expect three posts. This is, honestly, not all that much. If you are in a thread, however, that ends up waiting on another person for a long period of time you will not be penalized, only the one the thread is waiting on. If you can help it, however, please try to get to a new thread. :3 This may seem a little confusing, so if you are unsure of things please feel free to shoot me a pm!

-Mentor and Apprentice Training {Can be a one on one thread or have multiple mentors / apprentices}

-Hunting {Pairs, groups, and pack all accepted}

-Board patrol {Pairs and groups accepted}

-Spars

-Lessons {can involve anywhere from two or more wolves. Can be about herblore, fighting, Seracian history, hunting, basically anything that will give knowledge to wolves or pups not educated about it}

-Aid {Bringing food to elders, treating the sick, etc.}

-Any other ideas? {{If you have an idea that you think might work as far as activity goes, please pm me! Anything I approve will be added to the list. :3}}

List of those excused from activity:

-Loccian
-Celeste
-Enola
-Rohini
-Dragon
-Pacifica
-Squall
-Jendai
-Finiarel
-Daedalus
-Elias
-Mercury
-Erebos
-Bronze

List of those who are leaving Seracia::

-Maverick {Approved via thread}
-Epiphron {Approved via thread}
-Silveris {Approved via thread}

Mentor / Apprentice List::

If you have a request for a mentor change please post here or PM me. If a mentor is scarce / absent you may train with other mentors or Destruction in their place. The main ones were put on because they were requested before. If you are a mentor and do not feel comfortable being a mentor, please let me know and I'll replace the apprentices.

Mentor:: Squall
Apprentices:: Jendai, Enola, and Rohini

Mentor:: Dragon
Apprentices:: Caeto and Quintus

Mentor:: Pacifica
Apprentice:: Faolan

Mentor:: Destruction
Apprentices:: Celeste and Nizhoni

Mentor:: Iorwerth
Apprentice: Amalia and Mercury

Mentor:: Themisto
Apprentices:: Ara and Finiarel

Mentor:: Aeil
Apprentices:: Daedalus and Elias

When Will Activity Checks Be Starting?::

To give you all some time to prepare, the first two weeks will begin on the first of March. :3 I will be doing the checks myself and keeping a tally for each member.

If anything else needs to be added or mentioned it will be in this thread.

Eva

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Arian is leaving Seracia.

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
02-23-2014, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 09:39 PM by Ara.)
Bronze and Silent are both 10 years old, remaining in Seracia, but they are not really able to participate in many things due to their age and physical condition.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Ah I hadn't checked Bronze's age. -Forgot.- I was aware of Silent's age, and Destruction is discussing with her if she would be willing to teach things to other wolves of Seracia verbally. Bronze is also able to do that, if he wishes, or both can be excused from things completely. :3 Destruction understands that they are older and more limited to what they can do. The only reason a thread was started right away for Des and Silent was, well, Wynn and I just wanted to thread them anyway. xD

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Erebos is inactive, but if I bring him back he will be in Seracia still.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Kat will be scarce posting cause of phone restriction but I'll do my best to get at least one post a week with Eli and Merc

Rohini

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Squall is also mentoring Rohini

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Mmkay, added the changes.

Bronze, Erebos, Elias, and Mercury are excused from the activity thing. However if Erebos doesn't get activated or adopted in about a month or so I'll have to remove him from the ranks. Silent is not officially on the excused list but if things happen and she doesn't meet the requirements due to her age she will still be excused.

Squall mentoring Rohini was added, though Dragon isn't really present to do training threads. >< So any wolf being mentored by one of her chars is free to ask for another mentor or get additional training from another wolf.

Squall

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Dragon has returned and will begin training asap c: