ardent

There's no snow in summer

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 02:35 PM

Hearing the trickle of water, her tattered right ear would flick to the sound. Her red audits opening from the short state of sleep at the end of the source of water. Tail flicking, she hadn't realized she fell asleep, so stretching she sat up and looked at herself in the water. Oh yeah, she forgot half of her right ear was gone now, thanks to her son. She sighed, ignoring it, for as it was she was the fool here and she could not deny that. Vahva cleared her throat, maybe she could stop feeling bad for herself now? Return to that state of decency, if she didn't get such evil looks from her family that was.

Vahva had a lot on her head, and she really didn't have anyone to consult to. Her mother was gone, been gone since she was a yearling, her father went missing and never came back. Her aunt had been killed by glaciem, and she didn't know where her daughter was. She had her paws tied if anything. Wondering where her family was, what happened to them? Wasn't her grandfather a whore of a man like that isardis? Surely she had more family that she could trust, rather then being left behind like this.

Speech,

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 03:13 PM
OOC: Sorry for crap tagggg

A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

Immense paws struck the ground with minimal noise as she meandered through the desert, the scorching sands burning into her pads and the blazing sun overhead boiling her alive. A flash of green caught the attention of the giantess, who immediately headed towards it, desperate for some cool air to bury herself in. Eventually she came upon an oasis, where the faint trickling of water was captured by tall silvery audits. Hurrying to the edge of the pool, she lapped up the cool aqua with a long salmon tongue, eager to take in as much as she could. She had not had something to drink in a while, and could definitely use it. When she had drunk her fill, crown would lift to survey her surroundings. A sad looking dame with an electric blue mane caught her attention, intriguing the woman. Tongue would escape her jaws once more to wipe away stray droplets of water before the pale silver masked femme made her approach. "Good day, my lady." She would greet the stranger, taking in the small frame of the she wolf. Was everyone in this land so tiny? Or had she really just been trapped in a world full of giants? The truth could not quite be determined, she required more information. Slowly the tailless giantess would seat herself, holding her guard up and keeping her muscles tensed in case the tiny wolfess decided to attack.

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 03:21 PM

Vahva had been lost in her own thoughts if it weren't for a larger wolf to approach. While she was a high thirty six inches, she was still bigger. The woman seemed tense too, it wasn't like Vahva was going to attack her. Not after what she had been through, she nearly rolled her eyes, but she refused to be so rude. Though she took another look, and suddenly her eyes widened. Was this her aunt Platinum? Since when? The last her mother had said anything about her was when Rivaxorus and Allen were separated from the kingdom. She rose to her feet, jaw open, unhinging at the bottom nearly. "I don't believe my eyes, Calleg Platinum Walker!" she exclaimed.

"Calleg, I'm your niece, my mother was Night one of your half siblings!" She couldn't get over how excited she was someone would show up. Her tail wagged, furiously unlike it ever would have before. Her jaw moved into a smile, oh thank gods, thank gods this happened after all she didn't know how much more she could take of her family falling apart.

Speech,

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 04:09 PM
OOC: Once more, sorry for crapiness!

A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

The sudden change in demeanor from the wolfess startled the femme, and her muscles tensed for a moment before she recognized joy on the features of the woman before her. Eerie, mismatched gaze would fill with confusion as a brow would be quirked inquisitively. The blue maned dame called her by her whole name, getting to her feet with her jaw slack and crimson pools wide. The ebony giantess mirrored this motion, thoroughly confused. A niece? From a half sister? She had one sister, and her name was Rivaxorous. Riv was dead, as she had been informed. "I'm sorry, but I was not aware my family had grown." She replied, her calm soprano lyrics holding an undertone of wariness. As the woman's tail began steadily wagging, the giantess began to realize that this was indeed a wolf of her relations. The dark overtone of her pelt, and the crimson eyes were traits she shared to a degree. "Well, it's nice to meet you, my dear." She finally said with a soft smile, dipping her crown in greeting and letting her guard down a bit more.

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 04:34 PM

Of course lots of the siblings didn't know how bad of a father theirs had been. A whore, a tyrant and in the end Rivaxorus was the one to kill him after he kept stalking raping and attacking her as Riv had told her. And it was those glaciem wolves fault, she wanted to rip them to shreds for sure. But she brushed the thought aside. "Rivaxorus told me a lot about the family, Zeref was a horrible father with fifteen children most from other mothers rather than full litters like yours. Though....I'm sad to say Rivaxorus was murdered by a Glaciem wolf. My mother was Night, an only child. Like myself I don't have any siblings." She felt like she was rambling on, how could she be so happy?

"I'm sorry, I've just...been having a hard time lately. And I haven't had anyone to lean on." Vahva sighed, lowering her ears the tattered one she would have to get used to. And her left leg was finally healed over leaving a scar that reminded her of that challenge over and over again. Oh how her skin had been tainted, well it was better than being dead that was for certain.

Speech,