ardent

WILTED ROSES IN AN ETERNAL WAR

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 09:55 AM by Platinum.)
A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

Massive paws would strike the terra as a giantess slunk through the shadows of a gathering of rocks. Her obsidian pelt not only stuck out like a sore thumb, but attracted the blazing heat of the sun like a moth to a damned flame. Optics of fire and ice scanned the landscape for what she sought, and yet she could not find it. Why did the heat here have to be so intense, and there was nowhere to hide. The assembly of boulders provided a shady niche, and with a huff of irritation did the beast lay herself down and grumble quietly. Damned heat, it's going to be the death of me if I am not killed on sight for trespassing... She would grumble internally, and if she had a tail it would have been swishing back and forth grumpily. Salmon tongue would escape her deadly maw to wipe away the remnants of her previous meal. Settling her cranium upon her broad paws, she shut her eyes to get a little rest. When the sun went down in a few hours, she would seek out the Queen of these lands.

The sound of a snapping twig brought the dame's mismatched optics to slam open and survey her surroundings. Tall frame would unfold as she stood to her full height and looked around, tall silvery white audits pivoting upon their perches to aid in her scoping. Satisfied, she would begin to stride effortlessly through the territory and search for the Alphess of this pack. The phantom swish of her plume about her heels was something she ignored now, she no longer cared. Her platinum mask might be shining under the faint light of the crescent moon, but she could hold her own by now and was not afraid. A tree presented itself near the borders, stinking of a woman who must be the Queen the demoness sought, for she reeked of dominance. By the look of things, she remained absent as well from this place. Suddenly a shift in the wind presented the truth. Whirling about with a sly grin, fire and ice optics would lock upon the form of whom she sought."Good night, my lady. I trust you have discovered what I seek?" Cool soprano lyrics would inquire most rhetorically as she absorbed the woman's appearance. An interesting bitch indeed, and she would do well to show respect to this Queen, she did not seem one to take bullshit.

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-21-2014, 11:19 AM

What caught Raisa's attention first was the woman's size. She towered above even the Queen, who considered herself tall for many faes. Beyond the woman's height, Raisa noted that her pelt was as dark as a night sky, and marred only by interesting patterns, akin to starlight in hue. She met Raisa's borderline without trepidation, though she appeared to recognize it's existence. With an interested set to her ears, the Queen approached. She did not expect to remain anonymous for very long, and so did not bother to conceal her approach. The woman whirled on her soon enough, and so it was that the sooty Queen came face to face with her. The stranger's height did not intimidate the royal, as it told nothing of her skill. Had the woman intended her harm, Raisa considered, she would not have approached her territory in such an open fashion. Belatedly, Raisa realized that they bore matching eyes. The queen listened to the woman's vague speech, smiling all the while in an amused fashion. She had a feeling in her gut that this woman would be an interesting companion to say the least. "As to what you seek, I couldn't know. I assume you know you trespass, which only leads me to wonder at your purpose here. I am Raisa Xanilov, Queen of the pack lands you now stand upon." There was no threat in her voice, only a vague professional air and great amusement. The woman's appearance had broken yet another dull, scorching day, and Raisa was glad for the diversion.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 11:43 AM
A HOUSE OF CARDS

When the dame spoke, a chuckle left the dark maw of the giantess as she watched the features of the Queen change while she spoke. An amused flicker of pale silver audits would be given in immediate response as she powerful she wolf seated herself upon the scorching, dried grass. "Only an idiot would not know they were trespassing." She would respond with a grin, baring immense fangs that already poked from under her lips. When the rest of the femme's speech invaded her audits, she stifled a small sigh of mild disappointment. Maybe this Queen was not all she was rumored to be.. "As to what I seek, I am here for a crown worthy of bowing to. I have heard that you are in need of a general, and I believe I fit that bill. Surely you have heard of the vast army that once reigned to the north?" She would inquire, mismatched optics of fire and ice fixed upon the boldly marked features of the dame as she watched her features with calm detachment. Most had heard of the great army, the clan, it had levelled kingdoms with ease and been the most formidable force out there. Wickedly curved talons dented into the parched soil underfoot as she gave a quick ruffle of her thick ebony coat, until her eerie gaze found that of the Queen once more.

Platnium mask was the coolest spot upon her immense frame, other than her tall audits, and she longed for a rainstorm, or a blizzard, or something to cool her boiling body. The sunbeams were scorching through her pelt, which only held in the heat to make everything altogether much worse. However, the beast of a woman showed none of this. Her natural fa?ade of calm, beaten into her muscles by the clan, was the only expression she wore on her face under the quizzical amusement playing at her features. She was intrigued by this Queen, she was a unique one, with a sooty grey pelt marked by auburn and ivory, boldly marked with a darker ashen tone about her spine and face. Her eyes were quite similar to the fire and ice pools of the gladatrix, but much more similar in hue. A bright orange and deep blue, compared to pale ice and a swirling vortex of red and orange. However, the overall demeanor of this lady was interesting, not like the Queens she had normally known; she was not vain or controlling, jealous or overly wary. Maybe this was just what she needed?

"Speech"

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-21-2014, 12:13 PM

That the woman had heard whispers of her pack thrilled the sooty queen. Their numbers and eminence were growing fast. She allowed the dark woman's words to flow in through her audits, seeping through her mind, waiting to see what impression the words would leave. As it was, they pleased her. She chuckled at the woman's claim that only idiots would cross borders, and replied, "Of idiots, the world has a shameful surplus. Could you blame me for the concern? I can see now it was unfounded." "I am here for a crown worthy of bowing to," the dark fae claimed, and Raisa's ears perked atop her head. The woman surely meant she sought the rank of Ebon Master, and she was correct in assuming the position vacant. Still, this did not mean Raisa could blindly accept her into such an important rank. She hardly even knew the woman! Raisa eyed her, scanning hte woman's form. "As to a general of sorts, yes, we are indeed in need. You seem of good stock, but your character is unknown to me, as is your name. What should I call you, stranger? And as for an army, no. I myself am new to these lands." Raisa thirsted for more knowledge of the woman. The idea that her Ebon Master might have just shown up upon her doorstep was a tantalizing one.

"Talk" "You" Think

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 12:32 PM
A HOUSE OF CARDS

A calm, slightly sarcastic reply met the silvery audits of the giantess, who grinned slightly. Indeed, there would never be a shortage of morons in the world, and it was a depressing notion in itself if one focussed to deeply on it. When she mentioned that she was indeed in need of a general of sorts, a pleased smile made its way to play upon her features. Her notions of worry about the woman's character and worthiness were well founded, and a soft nod of understanding was given by the ebony dame. "I am Platinum, and I am willing to answer whatever questions as to my character and traits you may have. It seems of all the packs in the area, yours is the most competent." Her initial introduction was short, as she went only by her nickname, and had for the past three years, but she was sincere in saying that she was up for questioning, as no one got very far without sharing much needed information. When the Queen revealed that she held no knowledge of the Militants, her clan, a frown of disappointment threatened to furrow her brow and reveal how upsetting it was that their empire had not been known here while it reigned. However, since this dame was new to the lands, maybe she was not the best to ask the question of at all. A small nod was given in response as she calmly awaited Raisa's reply with her usual expression of stoic calm.

Still the sun was beating down upon her dark form, and the giantess was starting to feel the prickle of sweat on her skin more than before. How could anyone stand this? Were dark pelts uncommon, or did this Queen have a special immunity to the heat that allowed her to withstand this. Jaws would part ever so slightly to allow the soldier a sharp intake of breath to cool her frame for a brief moment. Salmon tongue would swipe across her muzzle briefly as she cooled her snout, the scorching heat raining down upon her was threatening to make her a little more irritable than usual, which could be dangerous when speaking to a Queen who was willing to accept one into her pack. Dangerous indeed...

"Speech"

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2014, 09:18 PM

As it was, Raisa found herself enjoying the woman's aura. She had a certain assurance and confidence that made her easy to bear. It was, of course, impossible to understand one's many facets after so short a time, but Raisa saw no warning signs. Complimenting her pack, certainly helped in this matter. Raisa smiled and chuckled, "As to competency, well, you and I are of one mind. The wolves in my company are worth their weight in gold, every one of them." Kaala, a wealth of skill, Fili and Fugue, two of the best hunters she'd ever met, Elsa with her vast knowledge of herbs and remedies, Kaliska with her emotional and physical endurance. There were no others she would rather have at her back. The question then became what this woman would contribute, if placed among them. "The thing that binds a pack together is unquestioning loyalty," she said, her voice taking on a more serious tone. "When it comes down to it, knowing the wolves at your side would die for you will give you more strength than you could imagine. You strike me as someone who knows this already?" The Queen raised a questioning brow. "The only thing I ask of you, Platinum, is whether or not you would be able to give everything to this pack. The rewards will be rich, tinged with glory and renown, but I cannot tell you what the cost may be. We are not a band to sit idly by and watch the world pass around us. We will be the shakers and movers of the land, indomitable, bending it to our will. I cannot do this alone, and I cannot do it with the halfhearted. What say you to this?" While usually laid back and happy-go-lucky, the Queens voice was now low and sincere. The safety and structure of the pack was not a thing to be taken lightly. She had to be absolutely certain Platinum understood...

"Talk" "You" Think

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 06:45 PM

The woman was quite an interesting one, with an opinion of herself lacking modesty as only the best of Queens could hold. When she mentioned that each of her wolves was worth their weight in gold, a soft grin crept onto the sharp features of the dark femme. Every good sovereign must have the utmost faith in their men and women. When the rhetorical inquiry of loyalty reached her tall silvery audits, her grin would broaden ever so slightly. "Loyalty was the first thing my teachers beat into my young mind, one does not forget their first lessons." Soft soprano lyrics would murmur in response, ears giving an absent flicker as she did. A long speech about how she would be expected to behave among the pack was heard, which by no means seemed impossible to achieve and accomplish. Her mismatched gaze turned skyward as she thought about what might be the pros and cons of such loyalties. This pack seemed well put together, and as it was just starting she could aid it in the process of growing.
Fire and ice optics would flick back downwards to rest upon the features of the superior lady, her smile growing to reveal each and every one of her immense and formidable daggers. "I accept these terms, Queen Raisa." She would murmur, her usually stony soprano tones taking on a lighter emotion. An inquiry would slowly work it's way onto her tongue, curiosity striking her. "I am curious, don't you want to hear anything else of me? My skills, or my past? Surely you would not enjoy having a serial killer or sadist among your ranks?" She would chuckle, raising a brow and tilting her cranium slightly to one side. Most would wonder what she could do, despite the missing tail and lattice work of smaller scars across her body, there was the possibility that she was a master of poisons or a seductress, assassin or something else one would not expect of her. The soft smile on her face spoke of her mood, that she was not being harsh but simply pointing out something in a joking manner. If she had a tail it would give a short wag, but only was a small twitch given by her stump. She calmly awaited a reply from the dame, her expression polite and kind.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

HOLY DEEP FRIED POTATOES THANK YOU FOXXY!!

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2014, 11:37 AM

The woman's acceptance was no small relief. The sooty fae had wondered if, after her speech, the woman might decide another pack was more to her liking. She did not, however, let this show. She took her agreement with a small smile and a polite nod of the head. "Welcome then, Platinum. Due to your professed skill in battle I will award you the rank of High Lady. You will be called upon in counsel, relied upon in battle, and expected to educate and assist all those who come to you seeking aid. Perhaps in time, after we get to know one another better, I might see fit to progress you further yet." There was little doubt in Raisa's mind that she would make and excellent master of Ebon, but what held her back was Sif. Raisa had not seen the woman in over a year, had no idea how her injuries may have affected her. This woman before her had an impressive aura and sense of accomplishment, but the Queen knew next to nothing about her. No, better to wait. Haste bred mistakes. Platinum seemed amused by her lack of personal curiosity. Raisa only shrugged and smiled, responding in kind. "I am of the opinion that actions speak louder than words. I could no more discern your true personality from a conversation than a first glance. Words are wind, but an aura, the small details, and time do not lie. I could tell you now that I have killed scores and scores of brutes, faes, and pups, but does it make it true?" She was careful to avoid directly calling the woman a liar, as she did not believe it was the case. Instead, she would label herself suspicious for the greater good. In either case, she was in no great hurry.

"Talk" "You" Think