ardent

Tell tale message

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 08:37 PM

Vahva was distraught, she was crippled emotionally if anything. The woman trudged to the border, her scabbed wound stinging across her leg as she didn't bring any good message to the Seracians. The woman stood at the fence as she gave a slight growl from the pain. Though then she gave out a bark to call for anyone. She didn't want to stay long, she would be returning to the northern mines where she was actually welcome with Ryu and Raven along with their pups. It was better than the looks she had received from her family about her behavior during the challenge. She pressed her leg a bit too hard, and it started to bleed and she gave a small yelp. Shaking it she sighed, luckily she had gathered herbs in the northern mines so the wound would be fine.
She sighed, calming herself as she sat, waiting there. Her mane shining in the daylight. She didn't know any of the wolves here, maybe Arian but she only had one run in with her niece or cousin whatever relation. Her tail made a small flick as she tried to calm herself. She didn't yet know what was happening with the others, all she knew was Valhalla was no more right now, Artemis had taken it.

Speech,

Squall

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 11:27 PM

Long had it been since the aftermath of the storm. Squall's leg had healed well, and there was barely if any sign of a limp. The ice hearted warrior patrolled, as was his usual course nowadays. He hardly mingled with the others, and he wondered if this was the right place for him anymore. After all, Loccian had her children and her husband. What use was he here now? Solemnly serious gaze swept the landscape, his silence the only sound in the quiet air. Not much had happened, though he was a bit skeptical about loccian passing the throne to another member, and although it wasn't a bad choice, he wondered how things would be now. He hadn't seen much of either of them, though rumors circulated that Loccian was ill...but what about the new leader?

A scent would free him from disturbed thoughts, icy eyes narrowing in the direction of the scent. Who was it that was here? And why were they on his territory? Quickly and without hesitation, he would make his way forth. Senses on alert about him, stony features betraying nothing as he came upon a woman moments later. He looked her over, a strange sight she was, though that did not distract him nor bring down his guarded heart. "State your name and reason for being on Seracian soil." He would demand, voice holding its creeping cold edge that had begun to feel familiar for the past couple seasons...he had thought it would disappear, but because of his fear of being hurt again, he had retreated once more into the cold confines of his ice encased heart. He would listen to the stranger, and depending on her answer, would determine whether or not to run her out or remain and listen to her plea.

Speech
Thoughts
Others

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 02:18 PM

Vahva was more or less startled, she held in a yelp, pulling her injured leg up now that it was bleeding but she didn't pay any mind to it. Her tail flicked back and forth, well wasn't he just a big ball of aggressive energy in this pack then? He nearly gave her a heart attack, but she had to remember she was hear to relay a message. Vahva, from Valhalla....or what used to be Valhalla." Her red eyes lowered then darted to a side then back to the man in an uncomfortable manner.
"Valhalla has been claimed by Artemis on Isardis' orders. It is no longer Valhalla, I don't know what's going on other than that, but I thought Seracia deserved to know. I'll be on my way now if you don't want me here. I've had enough evil looks for the day." Vahva tucked her tail between her legs. Her bleeding leg coming in contact with the floor. Maybe she should return to the island to see what was going on. But she waited to see if the man had gotten all that she had said.

Speech,