gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Ely
How did you get here?: flying carpet yo!

Character's Name: Cerise Fleur Desgroire (Symphony and Gitan's pup)
Season of Birth: spring
Adult Height: 23 inches
Appearance Description:
A beautiful cross between her parents envelops this girls body. She looks very much like her father with a dark brown and grey hairs covering the top half of her body. These dark hairs run on her forehead down between the eyes and the sides of her face. From there it reaches down to over her neck, back and side to the rump and covering her tail. But under those colors is a lighter color showing through with shades of brown, tan and cream. Her top half of her muzzle, alone the nose, is a light brown. The rest of her sides and legs are also covered in the light brown/ta that fades to a cream on her belly, inner legs and from the ankles down to her paws. Her chest (the breast) is a cream color as well. Her lips, cheeks, and throat are coated in the soft cream, a formation of a heart covering those parts. Under her eyes are these solid chestnut brown lines, a marking taken from her mother's side of the family. And like her mother she carries Symphony's royal blue and golden yellow eyes. Though she mostly looks like her father, she has her mothers frame.
Her body is small coming to the height of a tiny 23 inches. she will be a very small wolf. Like her mother her chest is narrow and her paws petite to match her body. Her fur itself is short and silky, only growing thick and fluffy for the winter seasons. But her ears are large and pointed, not the short and rounded type her mother has. Her face is appealing with a slightly long muzzle but well suited for her body. Hips are pronounced on the girl, swaying naturally as she walks.

user posted image

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-18-2014, 10:28 PM
will review application upon birth.

Also, do you mind if I edit your post to re-size the image so that it does not stretch the board?

Rune I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-28-2014, 12:42 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]