gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-21-2014, 11:26 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

Dark paws covered ground swiftly, carrying the burly young male through the denser island center toward the more open outer edge. The procession of followers who had gone to witness the challenge to the pack first hand had left some time ago, a procession of which Rune had little interest in joining considering his mate and the three tiny bundles of joy that they had created were here, where he needed to be. Were they back already? Had the challenge been completed and their leader Chrysanthe risen victorious?

It took him finally reaching the group for him to know that the wolf who had called the meeting, the one who sat at the head of the group, was not Chrysanthe. Rune might have considered himself unfamiliar with the pack, not yet acquainted with them all, but there was no mistaking the russet-faced Alpha as someone else. This wolf was someone else entirely. Brow furrowing darkly with confusion and a sudden growing unease, threatening to raise his defenses, the light grey wolf padded quietly and silently forward, saying nothing but stopping to stand near the outer edge of the group still near the jungle. He wished to learn what was to happen, to understand who this strange wolf was, and carry any news that he could back to his resting mate.

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
02-21-2014, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 11:31 PM by Erani.)
Erani

They came, slowly at first, but they came. It gave her a sense of pride to see them answer to the call. She began compiling a list of what to say to the pack, how to tell them what they needed to know. Some would already know what had transpired at the Field. She could see the fury in some of their eyes, the trepidation in others, and worry in all of their gazes. Imena was the first to speak, and Erani nodded, deep blue pools settling on her niece-in-law. Where was Cael? Her eyes lifted away, searching the crowd as they filtered in.

A brown figure caught her eyes and she spotted Newol, taking a seat, looking slightly uneasy in the presence of those he?d had yet to meet. He spoke up, however. We?ll just have to see if it truly does? I?m so late in taking this step? I never thought I would ever need to? She wouldn?t allow self doubt to come between herself and keeping Valhalla together as a family and pack. Flamesong, a wolf she had not yet met, but Surreal had spoken about during her visits, spoke next. Erani considered his words, before answering, simply, ?I will say how once everyone who will com has gathered.? Her words would be for all the pack, and any who happened to come to her call.

Sephiroth, whom Surreal had said was promoted to Beta, was next to greet her. Though his eyes were full of the same questions that filled everyone else?s eyes, he seemed content to allow her to give answers once all had come. ?As am I, Sephiroth.? A faint sound to her right, lower down caught her attention, and her head turned. Her eyes fell on an unfamiliar female. Dull brown with unique snow flake-like white markings dappling all four legs and around the edges of a snow-dipped face. The blue eyes in that face were wide, but what really caught Erani?s attention were the two upright scars centered between the females brow points. Nomad marks. Half Trained. ?Nomad, you are welcome to this meeting.?

With a nod toward the group, Erani turned her attention to them, noting Valerius, who looked a bit lost. She couldn?t blame him. After all, he had traveled so far, only to find his father was dead. Perhaps you will still have a chance to meet him. Ashtoreth and Leon approached, both with questions. Caerul arrived as well, and Erani paused to give her eldest Nephew a quick return lick across the muzzle before he sat beside his brother and father. To Ashtoreth and Leon, she answered, gently, ?I will reveal all once everyone who will come ahs arrived. But I fully intend to make sure we?ll all be alright.? A glimpse of snow, of black swirls. Her ears perked, a tendril of joy prodding hopefully at her heart. Lyric?

Sure enough, her youngest daughter?s eyes, so unusual and beautiful, found hers. Lyric was alright. And so grown. She?d far outgrown the original measurement Erani had thought she would reach, coming close to Surreal?s height instead. Erani offered her youngest a smile that said After the meeting., before Odette arrived. The scent on her fur told her Chrysanthe was home, and that Odette had been with her only minutes ago Erani would have to track her daughter down and be sure she was alright. And then, a second wolf that was a stranger to her arrived, though he too carried Nomad marks. Come to think of it, she?d heard an unfamiliar call moments before?

He approached, and she took in his words. ?Nomad, feel free to stay and listen. I am Erani.? Erani nodded, then lifted her eyes to sweep the group of wolves gathered before her. Noting the late entrance of a grey and black male. His markings fit Surreal?s description of a wolf named Rune. He seemed to be the last to be coming. Not all of the wolves of Valhalla had arrived. Azalea was back at the Battlefield. That the girl had challenged the usurper for her life Erani was unaware, having left just beforehand to gather the wolves and make sure they were safe. Until they were a pack again, they could do nothing to truly stop Isardis taking Azalea?s pups. And she would do her best make the pack strong again. Like they had been when Cairo had reigned strong. Seraphine had Challenged Isardis for Glaciem, and she hoped the girl won, and wasn?t killed in the fighting.

Her eyes swept the group again, before her head lifted, and she addressed them. ?Valhallans. Family. Friends. As some of you may know, our pack was challenged for today, by a member of Glaciem. I regret to inform those that do not know, that Chrysanthe lost the challenge. We were released, all of us, save for the children of Azalea Adravendi. Until we are a pack again, we can do little to stop them from being taken from us. However, there is a chance of hope. Seraphine has Challenged Isardis for Glaciem. May she win in her endeavor, and bring the Ice King crashing to the earth in shattered fragments. In the meantime, I will be taking over. We will be leaving the Island shortly, two days at most, to return to the mainland.

?We will be taking a large portion of the west, beginning with Vericona Plains, though in my excursions to gather around the west, I?ve noted some places that would do well for us. Wolfpaw Lake, Druids Moor, and Whisperer?s Gorge. As for Ranks, I will be keeping the system Chrysanthe set up. We are a family, if not by blood, than by unity and our faith that this is not the end for our pack. We will stay strong, even through the darkest hours of our lives. We will hold one another up, keep one another strong. We will not die.?
Her voice rolled through the gathering, firm and strong, tones fierce as she reached the end of her long dialogue, deep blue pools locking in turn with the eyes of each present, before she turned to Ashtoreth and her mate, Leon.

?Ashtoreth and Leon, Surreal has told me that you two intend to mate. I would like to hold a Ceremony for your union, once we have settled in the West, if that is alright with you.? It would be a good start to a new chapter in the pack?s history. She also left the floor open for the group to ask questions, or say whether or not they would go with her, or make their own way in the world.

(1088 words!)

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 08:21 PM by Imena.)

Erani was silent but had nodded to her words. Silently they sat and waited for the others to arrive. Sky blue eyes watched and searched. She held some hope that Cael would come, that maybe he had gone somewhere for a long time but would answer to his Aunt's call. But as the crowd got larger she did not see her mate's figure among them. Her heart sank farther when Caerul came alone. She had hoped that maybe his brother might know where Cael was. But seeing him alone and not a trace of Cael's scent on her told her he did not. Her eyes fell to her paws as her shoulders sank down also.

Quickly though her mind was busy at checking off a mental list of her packmates. Some came, others did not, more so though strangers had answered to Erani's howl. First she noticed a dull brown female with white of all four legs and her face. She seemed skittish so Imena made no move of notice that she knew the girl was there. She did not want to scare her away. Her two little scars above the brows made Imena glance at Erani's own scars. They seemed so similar. Could they possible know each other? Another young male joined the group with the same scars as the young female. What was going on? Before she could ponder on it more Erani spoke. Eyes lifted up to watch the white women, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. Erani would hold them together. She was probably the other one that could if Chrysanthe was not here. It saddened her to hear that her glorious alpha had lost a battle. It angered her to hear the pack was no more due to the Glaciem tool taken it. But there was hope too, there always would be.

The mention of a mating ceremony hit the dark woman. It wasn't that she didn't think it was a good idea, but where was her's? Ears fell down to her paws to hide the hurt and jealously that rolled within her. Her wedding was supposed to be a bring the pack together but only a few had showed up. And now when she had already asked Chrysanthe about baring pups, Cael had gone missing. Her chest seemed to squeeze in on itself as she tried to surpress her emotions. She had to be strong right now, Erani needed her, the pack needed her. Head lifted back up the scan the group. Was she the only other Healer to show up other than Erani? It Erani was to be alpha, did that make Imena the head Healer now? Ears twitched trying not to put her hopes to high. But if she did could she carry that title? She hoped she could. Head turned to Erani, sky blue eyes on the older woman.I'll stand by you Erani. This pack, your family has offered me so much. I will always be here for you. She said softly.

Speech,

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 11:15 AM
He had come back here in search of his sister, in search of the pack she had called home. He had met her here, on this very island, after being separated from her for years. The brute would flick his ears forward, scenting the air. The smell of wolves hung in the air, but there was something... a tad strange about their gathering. Arwel just felt as if something in the atmosphere was off. He would frown, deciding to forget the general courtesies of hollowing on the beach and venture further to where the gathering of wolves was, come what way.

Arwel's cerulean eyes would fall upon the gathering as he neared, catching quite a few wolves, as well as a horse, gathered around a white female. Ears pricked forward, he would listen just as she began her speech to those gathered, coming to sit on the outskirts of those gathered. He would listen quietly to her, feeling a sense of admiration and respect spark for her, despite this being the first time of hearing her speak.

The male would dip his head, his speech, foreign to those around, as he did not see Meili with them, would rumble. "Well spoken, ma'am. If I may be so bold to ask for a position in this pack, I would like to request such. A pack who sticks together through thick and thin, a family unbroken no matter what comes it's way, is exactly the sort I am looking for." Arwel would lift his head, cerulean orbs resting upon the wolfess.

"As for my skills, I am probably best used as a hunter, though I have knowledge of fighting, should the need arise, and I would be more than happy to take on the task of learning herblore as well, if any additional healers might be needed."

Newol

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Newol

The news that crashed down upon Newol's ears left a bitter taste in his mouth. So that would explain why all this was going on. Valhalla had been over thrown by a tyrant. The brute had to quickly suppress his own internal feelings. He was no pack wolf. He had never been. And so had he been there, he would have jumped in himself regardless of traditions and honors and respects. Regardless of what everyone else thought. After all. It was the honor of tradition that had caused this mess to begin with. What if the pack had merely laughed in the challenger's face and then all dove in and ripped him apart and tossed around the pieces? They wouldn't be in this mess and Erani would have a throne forced under her hind end. A displeased frown settled on his face, and a low growl built in his chest and rumbled through sealed lips. But the moment quickly faded. Not everything could be simple, the brute reminded himself. Not everyone was like him. Infact, very few where.

What followed next was something that quickly brought the edge of, and struck another kind of fury in him. Like a rumbling bellow in his gut, an angry voice yelling at him in the back of his head. He liked her words, the woman who he called friend right now. A defiant act of refusal to die, even with no land and no leader. Standing up and taking charge. No way he could sit this one out. Even with all the things he feared coming in to play here. He'd be in a pack. With superiors above him, and rules to follow. There was a chance he could lose the ability to know the wolf beside him for the person that they where underneath all the extra stuff. But he didn't care. Not only did this sound like an interesting thing to get in to, It sounded like the Right Thing to do.

So with a defiant stomp of the ground his rose his voice in a rebellious tone, letting Erani know he was behind her."Count me in, Erani. Hunt, fight, heal. What ever you need me to do to keep this family of yours alive." And with that he offered her a long, low bow of his head as a sign of respect, Acknowledging her as his superior. It was a notion he was uneasy about, but he trusted her.

Amia

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
The vast group of wolves was intimidating at the very least but her eyes remained on the female upon the rock. She didn't move from her so called hiding place. She couldn't bring herself to turn away, some sort of pull kept her there, freezing her and not allowing her to move her limbs. She never noticed the dark woman near by had spotted her nor the appearance of another Nomad. As the white female turned and looked down at her, legs crouched, spread as if ready to bolt right at that moment. But what kept her there were the other's words and the scars between her eyes.

She was a Nomad as well? Amia did not ever remember seeing this Nomad before. Perhaps she had left the pack long before she was born. It would make since due to the age difference. Mouth gaped in awe as she crouched there but slowly straightened up. Body hugging the rock she slide forwards just enough so others could see her but as close as possible to the white female. She eased herself onto her belly, head lifted up to listen to the female speak. She had no idea what it all was about, this war and such. Such violent acts sent shiver down her spine and ears laying flat. But it was the voices of others, declaring to stand by this woman that captivated her. She wanted to throw herself in there too, but she was more cautious than that. She didn't know these wolves, not a single one. So she would have to place a judgment on them before commenting to spend her time and loyalty to them. She would wait till after to speak with the white Nomad, for now she would watch and listen to the others.

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
02-24-2014, 08:39 AM

Surreal watched the other wolves arrive. Most were from Valhalla, all with questions for her mother, though only some voiced theirs. A few strangers were there, though. A brown male with black ears and green eyes, with legs fading to grey who addressed her mother with familiarity. She studied the male for a moment. He was around her own age, it seemed. Her attention was caught by other arriving wolves, however, until at last, it seemed that any who would be coming from Valhalla was there.

Then her mother began speaking to them, and Surreal swiveled her head to look up at her mother, giving her the full attention. Her mothers words were powerful, moving, and Surreal felt pride for her strong mother welling up in her heart. Under her mother, Valhalla would reunite and grow strong as a family. A stranger has arrived during her mother?s words, and immediately offered his services. The brown male stamped a paw and rose, voice rising to declare his services. Surreal raised her own voice, lazy Russian accent overlaid by her mother?s Scottish and British accent mixing in a husky cry. ?You know where I stand, mother. I will stand with you to bring Valhalla to strength again.?

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Gael

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 09:13 PM

His pack just couldn't be left alone. He had heard the challenge that had gone down between his aunt Chrysanthe and some white bitch from the north, no doubt coming under the orders of the Ice King. It grated the young Adravendi's nerves that Valhalla could just not be left alone. A familiar voice would break through Gael's frustrated train of thought, twin audits rotating to catch the voice of a Valhallan woman. He didn't recognize her voice right off the bat, but the message was clear; pack meeting. Without hesitation he would move in the direction of the call, knowing that his fiance would be coming along soon and if not, he would fill her in once he returned from the meeting.

He would be a tad late, ceruleans running over the large masses that had come together at the summons. His gaze would immediately be drawn to the ivory woman perched atop a rock, recognizing her as the Lead Healer Erani, his aunt's adopted mother. He would move towards the front of the group, having gotten there just in time to catch her announcement of Chrysanthe's loss and the restarting of Valhalla in their old home; Vericona Plains. This Adravendi will serve Valhalla until his dying breath Erani. He would call to the elder woman as he stopped just shy of her perch, gaze attentive on her figure, knowing that she would gladly allow him to become part of the renovated pack.

Talk like this

Cormalin

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 10:16 PM
Cormalin

Cormalin glanced down as his niece pressed to his side, a smile tugging at his muzzle. She?d grown fast from the eager to learn puppy, becoming a fine Beta. She?d also reached her full height, only two inches under his thirty-eight inch height. He noticed the new scars on her muzzle, his eyes crossing for a moment to view his own scars. They matched. She must have received those in the Siege. He had hoped that she would have had more time to enjoy her younger life before true seriousness had to take over from a child?s play, but she seemed to have adapted well, her mismatched eyes filled with a strong determination.

He felt his son beside him, strong and sure, and smiled as Caerul arrived, returning the nuzzle and adding a nibble to his eldest?s shoulder, pulling loose a twig before Caerul sat beside his brother. His eyes lifted, searching the wolves, spotting Lyric among them. That would surely help warm Erani?s chilling anger to something more manageable and less dangerous. He continued to look through the wolves, but found no sign of Cael or Claire. Imena was there, but looked sad. How long had Cael been missing? A brown male spoke up, and for a second, Cormalin thought it was Sarak, but the proportions were wrong, and this one had black ears and gray legs.

Cormalin studied him, then recalled Erani telling him about a wolf named Newol. Hm. His eyes trailed from the male to land on a wolf that made him blink. If the male?s brown fur were a couple shades darker, without the white markings on his inner legs and on his paws, and if the eyes were a deeper sapphire, he could easily have believed a slightly smaller Cairo had come into their midst. Some of the proportions were similar, as well. Adravendi lines. His gaze pulled away as Ashtoreth and Leon arrived, both with questions for Erani. He glanced up at his sister, though his attention was quickly grabbed by the approach of a stranger who bore Nomad marks between his brows. The Nomads were Branching out, it seemed.

He allowed Erani to give her own answers, and then his sister began speaking, even as some latecomers arrived. Rune, a wolf he had sparred with. Another stranger as well, though he looked to have the same build around the edges as Meili. Gael arrived as well. Cormalin turned his head to listen to his sister, ears pressed forward. So she would be taking up the mantle of Leadership. It was her birthright, something she had been trained for, though she had always been happy to be Lead Healer. One by one, after the speech, wolves gave their offers of service. Then it was his turn. He sought his sister?s eyes, locking with her deep blue pools. ?You will always have me. My will is your life.? Baritone tones touched with Irish brogue and English refinery sounded his approval of the revival of Valhalla.

Alsander

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Alsander

Wolves arrived, until the beach was dotted with several curious individuals, all with questions in their eyes, though there were strangers among the familiar wolves of Valhalla. Alsander smiled as Caerul arrived, knowing his brother would be sharing in the joy of having their father back. At last, most of the wolves had gathered, and Erani began to speak. Alsander?s ears perked as she made it clear that they would be returning to Vericona Plains, and would soon have three other territories. He?d been around Druid?s Moor. A misty, eerily beautiful place. Whisperer?s Gorge he was less familiar with, and Everyone was familiar with Wolfpaw Lake. He nodded faintly, heart swelling at her words of family.

A mating Ceremony, too. His tail beat the ground slightly at the thought, then stilled as he noted his sister in law?s sadness. Surreal had told him about the lack of attendance at Imena and Cael?s Ceremony. Perhaps when Cael returned from wherever the hell he was off to, Erani would hold a Ceremony for them. His head swiveled as wolves sounded their allegiance to the snowy Healer, his father and cousin speaking as well, then voiced his own service. ?My will is your Life. I will serve.? Words of Protocol. His foster parents had drilled the lessons and ways of Redwood and Nomad wolves into himself and his brothers at request of his father.

Sometimes, he missed Amber and Laoch, their foster parents who had been torn apart by Blackmoon wolves. Laoch had been a part of the evil pack, but had seen Amber when out on a patrol, and had been smitten. Blackmoon pack didn?t accept such things as running away from the pack, viewed love as weakness. So they had tracked the two wolves down, and torn them apart. That had been the end of the three brothers and their sister?s lives in Calarada. They had left to seek out their real father. Alsander glanced at his sire, smiling. And they had found him, and much more. He would serve. Oh yes he would.

Obsidian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
02-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Obsidian

Obsidian?s blue eyes flicked over the crowd gathering on the beach, observing each wolf from her elevated point of view. There were strangers there, as well as the wolves she was familiar with. And some of those she knew, weren?t there. Soleil, and a few others. Odette arrived, making a bee-line for Obsidian. The horse lowered her head, giving the young wolf a friendly bump of her nose to her shoulder, lipping at the girl?s fur before her head raised again, ears pricking.

Erani began speaking, and Obsidian found herself entranced by the powerful voice and moving words. It didn?t take a genius horse to know that Valhalla would survive this latest tragedy, and Obsidian, for one, would follow the pack anywhere. Her tail flicked, neck arching, sleek black hide gleaming under the Summer sunlight, as she reared slightly. ?You know I?m in. You can count on me to be there when Valhalla needs help.? Her words were spoken true. He pack was family, and no one left family behind.

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 11:19 PM
ooc: edited old post to take out reference to Erani being a nomad, she doesn't have the marks, I goofed xD

Shilah kept his focus on the pale Queen. There was so much going on around him that it was easy to get distracted and he was a little lost in the wealth of it all but he found himself drawn to the woman. As a wandering loner it had been awhile since he'd run across one as old as she. Surely, she had great wealths of knowledge to share and it had also been gnawing at the back of his mind for some time. The idea of joining a pack. This one was quite large but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to jump right in if she'd allow it.

Shilah was actually quite surprised when she refered to him as Nomad. It seemed like most wolves of Alacritia did not know the meaning of the mark and it gave him some comfort to know that this female did. Nodding he politely sat, ears flicking forward to drink in her words. While he didn't know the details Shilah knew that he had indeed walked into something sad. A pack displaced, pups stolen. It was indeed a terrible thing but the Elder Queen seemed to speak from a place of strength and Shilah resolved right then and there to try and be of as much assistance as he could to Valhalla.

As he gazed around at the wolves he soon hoped to be his packmates he caught the familiar marks of another Nomad! A young female and she looked familiar. She seemed a bit shy but Shilah made note to greet her sometime soon. He was a bit surprised to see a horse of all beasts near the pack but again chose to save his questions for later.

"Lady Erani, if you would have room I would be interested in serving Valhalla and aiding you any way I can. I feel you bear great wisdom and I would like to learn what I can from you and the rest of your pack."

Speech

d

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-25-2014, 01:33 AM

Walk | Talk | Think

Leon had followed to stand beside her, and the worried hunter glanced his way as the aged healer answered their nervous questions. Nothing was said, just promises that she would speak to them as a whole, as soon as the gathering seemed to be at its capacity. It was not the answer Ashtoreth had been longing for by a long shot, but with nothing to say to get news out of Erani sooner she muttered a quiet, "Okay," before turning with Leon and walking away to find their own seat. She let Leon take the lead and settled beside him, shoulder pressed to his and ears turned to sit nervously back against her petite skull. None of this sat well with her, and forcing a few deep breaths the Psi proceeded to glance around as if seeking answers from those surrounding her.

To her great relief, the wait was short. A few stragglers and Erani was addressing them with the news of the challenge's results. And what was said was far from what had been expected. Defeated. Chrys had lost. But how? She was such a strong leader, such a capable warrior. Defeat was hardly in her vocabulary to describe her. And yet as she looked among the faces of those who returned, still half drenched from the swim across the water, Ashtoreth could see that it was true. It was written within their expressions, plain as day. It was no less disconcerting.

Erani mentioned the pups who were being ordered to remain, the subsequent challenge that had been made in time with the one for Valhalla, and the grey hunter struggled to wrap her mind around it all. Babes stolen from their home, still incredibly young, as well as one of their own - one of her hunters specifically - trying to singularly take down the kingdom of ice. Why? What had happened that they should be tormented by all of this uncertainty and hardships? But it seemed at least in one respect they were still well off. They were sticking together; Valhalla was reforming under Erani's command.

This was just as surprising as the rest. For all her experience and knowledge, the kind-hearted healer had never shown much drive to lead, save where it concerned her healers. It must have been the circumstances that had changed her mind. Whatever the case, Ash was relieved. With Erani leading, it meant Valhalla was not simply a band of rogues cast out of their home and clinging to the last remnants of their family and home. No, their home would remain, their family wound band together, and they were to rebuild not here upon the island but back in Vericona. Despite the circumstances, the grey wolf could have smiled. Mainland at last, and no longer feeling separated by that strip of ocean water. She chanced a glance at Leon, wondering and secretly hoping that the den they had abandoned might still be open and suitable for the both of them.

She turned to stare up at the seated healer wolf when she took a moment to address her and Leon directly. Apparently Leon's proposal before the pack had managed to make an impression. Even embarrassed, Ashtoreth smiled, tucking her head slightly as she turned and peered at the brown male seated next to her. If she had had it her way, there would have been no big to do about it, they would have quietly settled in together and continued to go about their business and duties within the pack. But she knew things were not done that way, at least not in Leon's family. This was all probably customary for him, expected even. How could she possibly think of denying him this silly little ceremony? "If Leon wants to," she answered at length, turning her sheepish smile upon him in resigned agreement.

Flamesong

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 02:49 PM
REGRETS COLLECT LIKE OLD FRIENDS

here to relive your darkest moments

Flamesong listened intently as Erani spoke to the gathering of wolves. He felt his anger settle down into determination by her words. Perhaps they were not lost after all..but he would still want to find Chrysanthe. She had taken him in and given him a home when he knew he was older than the normally desired recruits.

Erani gave his anger a new meaning, and when she paused, he stepped forward with his head dipped. "I will follow you, Erani, if you'll have me. I feel I was born to be Valhallan. I won't stop now. And I will gladly fight beside you and be a warrior for our pack until the day I die." He knew that that day could not be far off at this point. He was already feeling the effects of his age on his joints.

OOC: Crap reply, sorry guys :S

it's always darkest before the dawn[FLAMESONG ETHEREO]

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-26-2014, 11:27 AM
He watched as a mass of wolves gathered, and though he still felt uneasy around them, he didn't retreat. He stood where he had stoppped, his ears pricking forward to pay attention to Erani. He was confused, he didn't really know a lot about the politics, but this was his fathers pack- the pack Cairo had left. He didn't know who these Glaciem wolves were, but he felt a surge of protectiveness for the wolves around him. A lot of these wolves were related to him in some way, and he wanted the time to get to know each of them. His light blue eyes left Erani, as wolves spoke up, agreeing to stay with her and their family, and he wondered if he was also to speak. Taking a slight breath, he would speak, "I'm with you Erani, if you'll have me." The words would leave him in a soft, but strong baritone voice and he would gaze ahead at her evenly. He would stick with Valhalla.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-28-2014, 11:29 PM

She listened with rapt attention as Erani spoke of starting over. Valhalla would still stand and she would be at its front. Her tail curled around her slender haunches as the words of her grandmother rang through the air and around her fellow pack members...her family... With eagerness, she waited until the female stopped speaking and let the table become open for others to have their say.
Silence filled the air and she waited until the proper time to give her allegiance. Once everyone else spoke, she knew it would only be a matter of time before her voice would be heard. She rose from her haunches to proudly stand to the extent of her three feet height. "You can count on me, Grandmother Erani," she formally said. "My family means more to me than anything and I will fight for the honor we stand for."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!