Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:47 AM

Pride dominated the Queen's demeanor. Each foot step seemed lighter, each breath grander, and nothing in the world would bring her down form this high. Ebony would live on! It was a different realm and very different wolves, but Raisa would remember her parent's legacy and do better by it. Se would raise a kingdom that would swell to gargantuan proportions, that would dominate the landscape with it's proud eminence. They were young now, but a frail seedling, spring green and new. In time they would grow, strengthen, and the branches and influence of Ebony would shade the land in her legacy. Ah yes, it was a good day to be alive.

For now, though, she had left her pack lands. The boulder moor that she had claimed as her own was not the only inspiring landscape to be explored. She had come across these ruins on a hunt perhaps half a moon ago, and that morning had been of a mind to explore them. Perhaps, she thought, I will expand our borders. These ruins would make for lovely dens, and pups would enjoy exploring here. Ah, pups. How long would it be before the sound of pawsteps and young howls filled the ebon air? She could not restrain a smile. She had taken her dream and made it a reality, and victory had never tasted so sweet.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:54 AM
My soul is spiraling in frozen

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

The snow white vagabond had been thinking a lot about these powers that her old pack had told her that she had. However, she had never really seen herself use these so called powers or this curse or whatever it was. She was starting to figure out that she did not have these magical ice powers and she was calmer. Still socially awkward and terrified she ran from everything. Why? why did she run from everything? If she didn't have these powers then she was normal. If she did have these powers than no wolf who meant harm could hurt her.

Perhaps the running was from abandonment? Perhaps it was because no wolf cared about her or her life? It needed to stop. Just let it go. She told herself right before she caught the scent of another wolf. She froze, her eyes wide with fear. Breathe. Breathe. Calm down, it will only make things worse if you appear afraid. She told herself calmly as she pushed forward a bit. "H-he-hello?" She asked timidly.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 10:20 AM

A gust of wind carried the dark woman's scent over the landscape. To her surprise, it carried a timid voice back to her. Raisa had been unaware that she had company, and blinked. No creature so fearful was likely to be any threat, so she called out. "Show yourself, I won't hurt you." Without reason, of course. Raisa extended her senses into the landscape, but could only pick up faint traces of scent. Certainly whoever it was had not lingered here long, and the open, arid landscape did not help. Pungent mosses and herbs accompanied by few windbreaks did not help one in tracking. "You're safe, I swear it. I'm alone." Perhaps not the wisest thing to announce when she did not know who she spoke to, but curiosity was a powerful thing.

"Talk" "You" Think

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 10:28 AM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa heard a response from the wolf whom she had called out to. Her eyes widened. Would this wolf really not hurt her? How could she trust her? Between all her running from social interactions she had been looking around. She was a botanist and a pretty darned good one at that. Her pelt had the scent of tangy herbs rolling off it as she came into eyesight with the female. "I.. I'm Elsa. E-Els-Elsa Winterfell." She managed to say realizing the pack scent off the other. She let her tail tuck below her as a sign of submission. It was a custom she was far to use to doing at that point in time. "Y-You're from a-a p--pack?" The girl couldn't help but stutter.

The white wolf waited for the other woman's response and she analyzed her. Strange markings on her face, at least to Elsa it was. She came from a long line of tawny wolves in a pack of all tawny and black wolves. She was strange too and this other pack seemed to be much like it. No, Elsa could not judge what a pack was about based off the appearance of one wolf.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 12:53 PM

The feeble voice, when it sounded again, was accompanied by a pale furred fae. She announced herself quietly, and Raisa took the time to look over her. Her fur gave off the oder of herbs, perhaps why it had been so hard to detect her in the first place. She looked of sound health, for all that could be seen at a glance, only she was quite fearful. Raisa's brows lifted. She wasn't that scary, was she? "Well met Miss Winterfell, I am Raisa Xanilov of the Ebony Throne." The woman's fear did not ebb by any noticeable degree, even as she spoke again. Raisa found herself wondering what could have befallen the creature in her past to have so formed her. "Y-You're from a-a p--pack?" the woman asked. With a smile, Raisa nodded, being able to proclaim her new homeland for the first time. "Indeed I am. I am the Queen of Ebony. We make our home in the Rock Garden, not far from here." Raisa cocked her head to the side. "You don't carry the scent of pack on you, as far as I can tell. Is there a reason for that?" If this wolf did not get on well with others, or feared males as some women did, Raisa would not extend the invitation. As it stood, though, Ebony harbored no healers or sages. If Elsa had the skill, as her scent would suggest she did, she may be a valuable asset.

"Talk" "You" Think

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 03:39 PM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa calmed down when more as she talked. Her eyes narrowed slightly as if looking for the trick the woman was posing. When she was confident there wasn't one she felt comfortable enough to answer. "My pack believe t-that I was c-cur-curse and that I k-killed a wolf with ice powers. I r-ran for m-my life." She said simply as she looked further into the female. She seemed nice enough and she was the queen or alpha or whatever of this pack she spoke of. "I h-have just k-kind of lived in i-isolation s-since. K-keeping my kk-know-knowledge of herbs fresh in my mind. T-thinking." She told the alpha once more. She was so unsure when she didn't need to be.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 04:35 PM

Raisa couldn't help but wonder if the stutter was a permanent feature of the fae's personality, or mearly a feature of her lingering fear. Only time would tell of course. Her words, when deciphered, gave the Queen pause. Ice powers...? Raisa cocked her head and looked the woman over again. She seemed no different than any other, as far as outward appearances went. "Are you some sort of godling, then?" She asked, head cocking. Raisa was, of course, skeptical. As far as she knew such things weren't even possible, even feasible. Yet this delicate little thing seemed scared out of her wits, what else could have driven her away from her family? Finally, the ebon royal shrugged. "Well, if you're of a mind, come to the Rock Garden sometime. We have places for all wolves, even the cursed, providing you don't freeze my followers." Raisa chuckled and winked. Until she saw proof of these frost powers, her skepticism would remain. Until then, Elsa was simply a wolf, the same as any other. She needed knowledge right now, and the rest could save until it arose.

"Talk" "You" Think

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 04:54 PM by Elsa.)

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa shook her head, completely calmed down when the woman asked if she was a godling. "I d-don't actually h-have powers ma'am. My pack just t-thought that I did because I was born as a white wolf with blue eyes and so I had to run." She explained further, a troubled look on her mind. She had been sick of traveling with no use to her herbal knowledge. If she was truly the matriarch of a pack then there was a possibility that she could join up with them.

"Well, if you're of a mind, come to the Rock Garden sometime. We have places for all wolves, even the cursed, providing you don't freeze my followers." She gave a small laugh when she said not to freeze her followers. "I would never, even if I had these so called p-powers." She said with a duck to her head. "C-could I stay in Ebony? I'm so sick of traveling and in a pack I can put my herbal knowledge to use." She asked with a calm and collected tone. She felt comfortable around her.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 05:00 PM

Raisa smiled at the change in the woman's demeanor. Her speech steadied to a degree, and a new light shone from behind her vibrant eyes. Her statement clarified the matter of powers to a degree, and Raisa chuckled. "I would never," the woman swore, and Raisa nodded slowly. "Well, godling-not-godling, I'm glad to hear it." Godling, Raisa had decided, made a marvelous nickname. All things considered, her good day was quickly becoming a great one. To run into a herbologist in need of a pack seemed like more than mere luck. Raisa gave the woman a quick witted smiled. "I see no reason why you couldn't," Raisa mused. "Ebony will always provide a home to those in need. Can you promise me loyalty and devotion? My terms are simple. I will give give to my pack what they give to me. Does that seem fair?" Ebony's bonds would be strong and steady. If Elsa joined, she need never fear being driven from her home again. Raisa watched the woman intently, awaiting her response.

"Talk" "You" Think

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 05:13 PM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa offered a small laugh at the term 'godling-not-godling' then continued to listen to the woman's terms. "I would be honored to be in Ebony and the terms laid out are more than fair." The stutter she use to hold was officially gone. If it was a new pack then that would give her time to gather herbs into a storage. If this place, the Rock Garden, was made of rock she would have no issues storing them. There were often caves and crevices that would be used for hiding or tucking herbs. It seemed like her kind of place and Raisa seemed like an extremely benevolent wolf.

Can't hold me back anymore. Her past could not dominate and control her life anymore. She would follow this wolf and be part of the formation of Ebony. This pack intrigued her and she looked forward to meeting all the other wolves. She would be their healer after all.

-Fade then jumping into claiming-