ardent

THE FIRE THAT BURNS WITHIN IS THE STRONGEST

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM

A smile was pasted across his face as he watched the tiny glowing insects dance around the evening sky. There were hundreds of them swirling through the ever darkening sky. It was beautiful to see one of mother nature's wonders at work. At first the fireflies were cautious and flew away, but as he sat, they began to move closer. He sat staring in awe, watching the flies give the area an almost magical looking glow. Tail beat slowly and softly against the ground. A warm breeze ruffling his fur a little. Grey-green eyes gazed lazily into the swarm of tiny golden lights as he let himself relax after a day of walking. He would have to find some food soon. He had eaten quite recently, but he was starting to get a little hungry. He could last 'til tomorrow, just now all he wanted was a little time to relax and then to sleep. But just now, he wanted to relax as the sun set and the fireflies lit the sky.

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-11-2014, 02:24 PM

Fireflies were a odd thing. By day they were just another bug. Buzzing around, just heing generally annoying. It was by night that they came in to their prime. It was by this lakeside that the fireflies lived. Kaala had come to relax and for a meal, oblivious to what the evenning would hold. After catching a few fish, she had eaten one and left another two, lying down to relax. It was just as the sun had lowered beyond the mountains that the lake came alive.
Little glowing lights hovered above the lake, their mirrored double doing the same, but beneath the water. They were absolutely beautiful. Kaala hadn't seen so many in the same place. She raised her head to the heavens, her blue eyes glistening in delight.

"Speech."

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 02:57 PM

Fili had been completely engrossed by the spectacle in the heavens when he had spotted the familiar shape a short distance away. Sat on the edge of the lake, captivated, as he had been, by the beautiful lights. He stood, the fireflies flew back a little, startled by his sudden movement. He padded over to her, when he was about a metre away he smiled, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven miss Kaala?." he paused for a second then frowned, "Okay Kaala, forget I said that, that was one of my slightly worse lines. Why don't I try that again." He took a few steps back, then stopped and walked forwards again. "Kaala! What a surprise! It is a lovely evening isn't it, almost as lovely as the company I share." He smiled, Better

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-12-2014, 04:46 PM

Kaala didn't notice Fili's presence until he spoke. The small, but rather handsome male stood beside her. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven miss Kaala?." Kaala gave him a questioning glace, a smile ebbing it's way on to her lips. "Okay Kaala, forget I said that, that was one of my slightly worse lines. Why don't I try that again." A chuckle escaped Kaala's maw at the male's attempt. Sure. Kaala listened as Fili tried again, amusement in her thoights. "Kaala! What a surprise! It is a lovely evening isn't it, almost as lovely as the company I share." Better
"You're right. The evening is lovely, although perhaps not the latter of the two. What brings you out here?"

"Speech."

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-12-2014, 05:16 PM

The sweet chuckle that came from Kaala's lips brought a grin to his. It pleased him to see that his clumsy attempt at a flirt had worked. Even if it hadn't worked all that well. He flicked his eyes back to the dancing fire flies for a second, but when he Kaala's voice reached his audits he was drawn back to her, "You're right. The evening is lovely, although perhaps not the latter of the two. What brings you out here?" he shook his head, she was a very good looking woman. "You should not say such things miss, you are a very fine woman." he flashed a grin at her, followed by a wink, "And as for what brings me out here, I was looking for somewhere to rest and the fireflies caught my attention." he gazed into her eyes, they were a bright blue, pretty.

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-13-2014, 10:41 AM

With Fili's compliments Kaala felt the blood rush to her face, blushing beneath her fur. She turned away slightly, titling her head back to the heaven's. There was no way she was pretty. She perked her ears and turned back to the brute. And as for what brings me out here, I was looking for somewhere to rest and the fireflies caught my attention Kaala smiled and looked at the two plump fish beside her. She took one in her paw and placed it beside Fili. She nodded to him. Eat. They're fresh

"Speech."

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2014, 09:23 AM

As Fili watched her he felt just as mesmerised by her as he had been by the fire. She was unlike anything he had ever seen before. A slight tingling begun in his stomach, almost like he was nervous. But he was never nervous around women, he was always confident and felt almost nothing for them, only recognising them for their beauty. But Kaala, she was different, she made his stomach tingle and she was just... He didn't know what he hadn't felt anything like it before.

Eat. They're fresh. he smiled, Thank you miss Kaala. he sat down and began to eat. Trying to eat as neatly as possible, had he been alone, he would nearly be done. But he was in the presence of a woman, and he did not want to disgust her. When he was finished he smiled, licking his muzzle. Thank you. So what brings you out here Kaala? he gazed back to her, awaiting her answer.

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-17-2014, 09:38 AM

The ebony fae waited until the brute had finished eating. The same the fae replied. I'm just checking out the area, and I think that i might make my den here. the fae thought that she could trust the man, he hadn't shown any aggressive behaviour, yet. She looked to the fireflies again. They glowing golden orbs reflecting in her blue orbs. She glanced back to Fili. She studied him, eyes scanning him. She supposed that he was a food looking lad. He had nice eyes and was well muscled. And he had been courteous. Something that not many people now possed, courtesy.

Speech,

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 04:56 PM

He nodded at her comment about making her den here, yes it is a lovely area indeed miss Kaala he smiled softly. The sheepish grin gone from his face and replaced by something, Warmer. The tingling nervous feeling still remained. Just then a thought passed through his head. Is this love? he pushed it out of his head. No it couldn't be, or was it? Ugh he was so confused. Why did lobe have to be so complicated!? He turned his thoughts back to Kaala. The silence was kinda uncomfortable, but he had nothing to say. He was lost fir words. He gazed into Kaala's eyes, but after a little while of this he realized that he might be making her uncomfortable. He awkwardly glanced away. So how's life been treating you since we last met? he asked, not wanting the period of silence to go on.

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-21-2014, 09:36 AM

Kaala nodded with a smile. She returned her sapphire gaze to the dancing fireflies above. She watched as they swooped and dove around without a care in the world. Their only purpose was to bring light to the world when darkness came. She sat there, mesmerized by their beauty until she noticed Fili looking at her from the corner of her eye. Okay. She chuckled slightly before her turned away. Without thinking she turned towards him, leaned forward and planted as kiss upon his muzzle. She pulled back and looked into his sift green gaze with her own sharp blue. Better

"Speech"

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM

He was rather startled by the quick peck that Kaala placed on his cheek. He smiled, at least it showed that she felt the same as he did, even she didn't feel quite as strongly as he did. Better A smile stayed pasted across his face. A warm feeling began to stir inside him and he had a sudden notion to make the move that he would have made much earlier with any other woman, but he was worried that it would screw things up with Kaala. Oh to hell with it, he moved forwards, right up to her face and leaned up a little Well I could certainly make it better, gods, this was awkward, the man was supposed to lean down, not the other way around, sometimes being small could be so awkward. He slunk round her left side and came up behind her, wondering how she would react, he prayed that he had not ruined everything with her by moving too fast.

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-25-2014, 04:27 PM

When Fili whispered in her ear she wanted to get out of there, his intentions were evident. She did like him, she knew that, but she didn't know if she was ready yet. They barely knew each other. She was not the sort of person who would lie with someone so early on. When the man came up behind her, waiting for her permission. She did not know what she should do, she had never actually been in a situation like this before. No one had ever liked her, apart from Kaveh, who was now gone. She didn't even know if Fili liked her, was he just using her. Would he sleep with her and then throw her away when he was done? Or did he truly like her? A hundred questions shot through her head all at once. She knew that she wasn't ready. "I don't know Fili... We barely know each other." her voice was quiet, nervous.

"Speech"

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Kaala was clearly uncomfortable. It almost seemed like she had never well, done anything like that before. Which did surprise him. He moved closer, placing a playful nip on her neck, moving down a little and repeating the action, he stopped, Well miss Kaala, let me convince you he said it softly. His tongue came up to softly caress her neck. He inhaled her scent, lemon thyme, that was her smell. It was amazing. She was amazing. You see miss Kaala, there are many benefits... he moved round to her left and placed a kiss on her muzzle, before moving behind her again. Nipping once again at her neck.

"Speech."

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2014, 10:29 AM

She shuddered when Fili's nips landed on her. A little out of fear, yet a little out of pleasure. She was a little scared. She did not know this man, and he had proven that he was strong. He could very easily, well force her to do what she did not want. She was scared, but as his tongue caressed her neck, a smile was almost beginning to ebb its way onto her lips. But it was immediately wiped from her. Fili's soft words reached her ears. Her eyelids began to flutter shut with his nips. Suddenly, she came to her senses. She hardly knew this man! What was she doing? "Fili! No." She said her words firmly. Turning around to face the man. "I'm not that kind of girl."

"Speech."

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2014, 10:31 AM

Ignore yp

"Speech."