we're born with the death penalty

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 02:50 PM

SIX

He was the first man to capture her heart and keep it. With each glance her heart fluttered. Each time their fur touched she felt sparks fly though her body. The deadly being was turned horribly soft because of a single man. The played so nice together. He was seeing a very unusual side of the future Queen. Playful. She was fun in certain ways but rarely playful with a man. Her silver tongue and keen eyes did their magic but she was never close enough to someone become so happy and worry free with them. He shook off right next to her which brought bullets of mud flying her way. Six gasped and growled as mud flew into her face. The girl wrinkled her nose. She ran off and he limped quickly behind her. The dark lady squeaked as she was tackled to the ground. He was on top of her from behind which sent lusty sparks through her. The woman laughed softly as she spun to her back beneath him. He had her pinned. The girl leaned up and licked his face, ignoring the mud. "I like you." What she really meant was that she was falling for him and fast.

speech.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-10-2014, 06:20 PM

For her to say this and not him, he felt relieved. He'd seem like a fool to say it. His voice would crack, and he might of just replaced the words with other ones. But over this- he felt heart-warmed. Overwhelmed with happiness. The man smiled as she licked his face, his head lifting slowly in order for his nose to touch hers lightly. Then those words. They nearly made him jump up and sprint around with joy. But instead, he continued to smile and look up at her. Within seconds of staring, soft words escaped out from behind his jaws. "And I like you more..."
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 07:20 PM

SIX

They were perfection. The woman and the man. The bitch and the gentlemen. The killer and the defender. They were a match made from above. Six enjoyed every moment they spent together. It was so lovely. Everything about them was lovely. They laid there face to face. Her tail tangled in his. Their ebony noses barely touching but touching just enough. Her paws hung limp in the sky but her heart was higher. It was souring. They stared into each others eyes with such power and passion. She had a smile spread across her sultry lips. Her ears flicked as he spoke. His words making her blush once more. But, her gaze did not waver that time. The beautiful woman licked the front of his muzzle. A lovely little kiss. She fluttered those luxurious lashes with ease. "Ive never been so crazy for a man." The girl then smirked and narrowed her eyes playfully. "Are you some sort of wizard? Did you cast a spell? Hmmmmm?" The girl laughed softly before giving him another lick to his muzzle. "If you did, don't lift it. I love this."

speech.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-10-2014, 10:08 PM

Yes. The two were simply perfect. Opposites in general, for sure, but they both had a playfully loving side to them. He adored the love within the pair that burned like small embers. And he didn't think he was the only one who did. They were perfect. Meant to be. He just knew it...deep within his kind heart. Six was his 'first love' now. The one he just couldn't stand not to see and listen to. Aldoro himself, now, seemed to blush as she licked at his muzzle twice. Her kind words slithered into his ears not to soon after the first lick. Then the second lick was followed after she finished. The man grinned and let out yet another short period of laughter. He parted his maw and allowed words to blurt into the air. "Oh, trust me, I won't. Even if you didn't like this." His grin was replaced with a mischievous smirk. Not too long after, he gave her a wet kiss to the muzzle in return to hers.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 07:58 PM

SIX

Extremely bright, purple, eyes stared up into bi-colored eyes. Her ears flicked slightly. Her paws bent slightly from the angle she was at. Her tail flicked at his as they exchanged sweet nothings and loving gazes. Her lovely lashes seemed to flutter. Her lips constantly curled into a wide smile. The daemon was turning soft, but she did not mind it in front of him. He was her new man. She wanted to spend a lot of time with him. Though, she did not wanna rush things. Everyone rushed things. The brutish man seemed to be a gentlemen. If he were someone else they would take a chance and try to humps. The behemoth was glad he did not dare do such a thing. But, if he did, to be honest, she would not deny him. She was to attached to him and way to fallen. Six smirked at his words and let out lovely tones of her own. "I really do like you.. more then I should." She giggled softly and blushed some more.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2014, 08:39 PM

He was just as attached to her then she was attaced to him. Maybe even more attached to her. At this point, if jumping off a cliff meant she could be happy, he'd jump. And he'd jump with a smile. The boy didn't just like her, he loved her. He'd fight for her with all his strength, die for her. If he had two of his legs ripped off in a fight to keep her as his love, than he'd keep fighting. Despite the pain, dispite the very little chance of winning her over. He couldn't stop thinking about her every day. She was like a drug...no, more than that. Her eyes, her personality, her loving personality. It made him hazy. The man wouldn't let go of her, even if it meant being tortured so brutally. And he'd come back from that torture crying. Not because of the pain...because he'd be so happy to see her again.

The woman's words fell into his ears quickly like bits of diamonds. He listened with full attention, his smile remaining on his maw. If he could widen his smile, he would, but it was so wide that his mouth was sore. Aldoro laughed a bit and gave her a kiss again. Once he pulled back, words fell out of his mouth, calmly yet full of cheer. Love. "You know...it's really hard for me to admit this, but- well, I lo-...I like you so much, that it seems like. Well. That I love you." The man's words would fall out awkwardly, his lips quivering uneasily. He huffed out a correction before it got to weird. "I love you. Every day I think about you...I can't hold it in much longer..." He paused and thought about his words. They were alot better than the first ones...he edged out a whisper before licking her muzzle again. "I'd take torture for you..."
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 11:14 PM

SIX

The woman really did like him a lot. She did not want to give him up. She would be exclusive with him. Maybe even have pups. Start a family with her pack. Be a force. She would have to shape him into a King. But opposites helped with a pack did they not? She could be the fearless Queen and he could be the levelheaded King. Six would probably be the all around leader, due to the fact she was a leader. By heart and by training. Her mind was set to lead. It all clicked. But when he spoke the girl seemed to glow. Wolves were quick to chose mates, usually they just got it in and then decided to stick together. He loved her? Her heart soured with such joy. She smiled and leaned up, licking his muzzle quickly. He spoke again and she bursted out with excited lyrics. "I think I love you too!" Could Six have a mate? Could she sit there and stick with one man. She really did think she could with Aldoro. He was so wonderful. He leaned in and spoke to her more and she leaned up, meeting his kiss with another. "Will you be my mate?" The fearless woman spoke with such ease, she was not afraid of what he might say. A tad but nervous but not scared. The girl looked at him with such bright eyes, she was obviously ecstatic.

speech.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-12-2014, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014, 05:21 PM by Aldoro.)

The man's heart fluttered as he stared into her bright purple gaze. He wanted to be with this woman. He never wanted to slip away from her, even if it meant going blind or deaf. The boy just wanted to be by her side at every moment of the day. He wanted to stare into her cheerful gaze and lick her, comforting her if she was ever sad or discouraged. Yes, he wanted to be her mate. But wouldn't that mean he'd become her king if she became the queen of Amenti? Oh, that was quite a responsibility...could he do it? Yes...but patience would be needed. He'd need a visual on how to rule, even if Six was the overall leader. But either way, he'd be her mate. Even without her chance of getting a rank so special.

"Yes...yes. I will be your mate. And I will never leave your side..." His words slipped out of his opened maw gently while his face beamed with excitement. The boy's tail wagged lightly behind him. He couldn't help but lick her across the muzzle again. He had a mate...and he was prepared to face whatever came in between them. He was ready to lead a pack beside her. Ready to walk the woman through hard times...Aldoro slowly lifted himself off her and sprawled his body out onto the messy ground beside her. He smiled and flattened his ears against his head slowly. "So, my mate, huh?" He let forth a light chuckle before continuing. "So, what's your opinion on pups? Do you...like them?" The man grinned mischeviously toward her, his bright alabaster teeth revealed.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2014, 07:13 PM

SIX

The woman let her tail wag with his. She smiled extremely brightly up at him. Was he her first mate? Her first love. The girl leaned up and licked him a few more times, she just loved it to much. Her eyes were swelled with love and joy as she looked at him with such endearment. He responded to her and she smiled even more, if it was possible. The girl yipped with joy. "Oh my!" She could only think of those words. She watched as he flopped next to her and she giggled. His words filled her ears and she flopped her head down next to his. "I want to bare your children, but I would like to wait until we are stable. I do not want to go into a leadership position bearing children.." She giggled again, "But, I love pups! I bonded with a Pup in Glaciem after I saved him in the storm. He has the same lung pains as me from ash."

speech.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-14-2014, 07:40 PM

Aldoro stared into her feminine eyes, his smile parting slowly. He let out a chuckle and shook his head quickly before responding. "No, no! I'm not dumb, silly. I'm not asking that we should have pups right at this time. I'm just asking so I know in the future." He explained quickly, his tail thumping aimlessly behind him with excitement. No, he truly didn't want pups right now. The pair weren't that close quite yet, only half way there. But it was nearing fast. Either way, he loved her more than he loved anyone else. "Oh...so that's how you got those ashes in your lungs? By saving a pup?" The man's smile seemed to fade as a wave of sympathy overthrew his happiness. "I'm sorry...but hey, at least you both have ashes in your lungs. I'd feel alone if I was the only wolf who had ashes in my lungs." He finished with a huff. The boy knew he wasn't helping much--- but at least he could choke out some words.
"Speech"