Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-08-2014, 09:07 PM

It was a quiet time in such a place. The cold air enveloped the lone man, causing his dark ebony fur to tremble softly. He really wishes he could see Six now. That woman was his sunshine, his happiness. The boy had a crush on the girl, as well, ever since they talked at the Dreamer's Col and fell asleep together. He remembered her soft fur press against his, and her bright purple eyes stinging him in a way he couldn't explain. Though, in a good way. It was the best moment of his seemingly short life. But for some reason...when he saw the woman, his life seemed to expand. Aldoro sighed and stared about the silent forest. The only sound was the mud being thrown up from his skipping pads. The man began to hum silently while studying the dark area, with it's trees stretching up into the sky. His tail bobbed behind him lightly. He was so happy. He couldn't keep it in. The happiness just built up inside of him until it was too full. All he could think about was Six. Her beautiful eyes and pelt. Her enchanting personality. Suddenly his thoughts were cut off as he fell forward and faceplanted into the mud. Turns out he had tripped over a rock. The man sighed and slowly began to stand, then continue of his happy stroll through the silent area.
"Speech"

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 06:57 PM
I fell in love today

there aren't any words you can say

[Image: 21marzd.png]

So far the only friends he had made were with Vereux and Six. Though the slight meeting with his sister made him feel better. Already being offered to be a king, but he wanted to meet this mate of Six's. There was no expression on his face as he watched him fall, was this really the man that woman loved? Oh well he wasn't one to judge. His tail flicked back and forth as he stood a few feet in front of him.

"You fall like you haven't fallen before." he said in smooth tones. Not meant as a rude remark, though it could be taken either way even without his expression. His emerald eyes looked at Aldoro. Oh well, this was what he had to work with when Six reached her ambition. He knew love had a strange way of working, he was still healing from his last endeavor.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2014, 07:13 PM

The quiet song of words rang out around him, the seven words making him quiver with humiliation. Who were they to judge? Whoever said that, they've probably fallen before. Everyone has fell before. But some could say Aldoro was slightly clumsy, with his mind always on something. Always. The man swung around curiously, blinking quickly as a blue wolf appeared in front of him. What a strange color...the boy was masked with a darker azure color, along with ear tips, and a full tail of dark blue. But all four of his elbows where lined with white. Strange, but unique. The charcoal man lifted a brow slowly. The smile that was previously curled joyfully across his maw was now replaced with a blunt, unamused expression. If it weren't for his first encounter with Six, he would of ran away from this strange blue boy. But instead he stood tall, glaring at the man with bright bi-colored pools. He decided not to respond to his first statement, but ask him a question of his own. "Oh, and who are you?" Voice came out smoothly, with neither an irritated attitude or happy one. His maw parted slowly only to allow his tongue to roll out and sweep over his lips. This man could probably beat him to a pulp if he wanted to...
"Speech"

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 07:38 PM
I fell in love today

Etern's features would only slightly flex, Aldoro wouldn't notice unless he was oddly observant. Tail thrashing, he held himself slightly higher than the boy, but was obviously on equal ground. "Etern. I'm an Armada from Glaciem, a friend of Six's her scent is all over you." he questioned not wanting it to seem like he was some sort of stalker. His specialty had been spying and fighting before coming here to his brothers pack after all.

He sat himself down, curling his tail around his haunches. This blue coloring was supposed to be common for armada's but it seemed like the gene had been skipping lately. With exception of Sendoa and Vereux with himself. It amazed him how many children his brother had in the first place.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2014, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014, 08:34 PM by Aldoro.)

The man did not notice any movement from the other boy. By this, he felt a little frightened. Hopefully this canine wouldn't be a threat to him, or his relationship with Six. He'd be beaten in a quick heart beat. No, half a heart beat. Aldoro knew so little about fighting...he really did need training if he became the co-alpha of Amenti. Well, if Six won the challenge.

Glaciem. That name was familiar. OH, yes. Six's pack! And apparently this wolf's pack. Aldoro seemed to shift his weight to the side, then lower his hindquarters calmly to the ground. He moved his tail over his paws and lifted his chin. Soft words slipped out of his parted maw. "A friend of Six? Oh, it's good to meet you." The man certainly wouldn't want to treat his mate's friend rudely. They deserved respect. "We are well devoted mates." He finished and took a moment to inhale the scent of this man. The boy could defiantly smell a bit of Six on him.
"Speech"

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 08:44 PM
I fell in love today

Etern's eyebrow would tilt upwards, emerald eyes showing no emotion but small hints of what he was feeling. So far the only wolf who bothered to pay attention on Alacritis was Six herself. But he wasn't about to change for others. As his shoulders cracked rolling them backwards, he appreciated the boys kindness and respect. It was a nice trait, if not one that was rare since he had seen so many subordinates being dicks of men.

"I see, Six told me that she was searching for a king of her pack if she were to win. But do you think you are experienced enough? You do not carry yourself as a sub alpha would. No offense." Etern kept his tone civil, he was still emotionless but curious. As it stood, he was to be the king until this man was ready no? He would not throw his chances to give the pack a liable protection source out into the ocean. That was for sure, it deserved a chance.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2014, 09:10 PM

The boy couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable around the man. When he mentioned him 'not being enough to be a sub-alpha', it stung him. Yeah, of course it offended him! He tried his best, really. Aldoro's ears slowly began to flatten against his crown. His eyes drifted to the ground, where his paws interrupted the soft flow of the mud. Grunting, he lifted his head and tightened his gaze on the boy. Was he trying to use him? Aldoro's blunt expression twisted into a frown. "I'm soon to get some training...ah, I think. But why do you care?" The man's words would slip out his maw in a suspicious manner. He narrowed his eyes before continuing smoothly. "You are not going to try and push me aside so you can become her sub-alpha...I'm fine with how I am." Really, the boy was confused. He did need training, yes, but he didn't want a replacement while he was getting help. It seemed wrong to him.
"Speech"

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 09:21 PM
I fell in love today

The speech Aldoro gave off was compelling. Etern was happy he had at least this sense as a man. Sendoa had made him feel welcome in Glaciem, so perhaps Six was better off. After all, he really had no desire for power unless it was needed. So thus, there was no manipulation in mind for this man even with how mysterious he was. No wonder Aldoro may have been uncomfortable, specially with what he had said. Etern closed his emerald eyes shaking his head then looking at the man again. "I am sorry, it was the wrong thing to say." he shifted slightly giving a respectful bow of his head.

"I simply offered Six my assistance, I won't deprive a pack a chance at birth under the orders of stronger minds. I can see she found a capable man, I do not have to take the position, since you will be the one in it." He didn't, but he could still teach Aldoro a thing or two for certain. "I am of noble birth, my brother Isardis is the king of Glaciem. Ever since I was a child I was held of high expectations. I'd like to offer help. You are a mate of my friend, and I am not one to pull a friend behind." of course, he may have been a bit more foolish than Isardis on trust. He wasn't entirely sure. He thought his brother was magnificent, but he was fully aware that he was within high strength.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-20-2014, 07:43 AM

A brother of Isardis. He himself as heard the greatness of that albino king. Was this blue wolf just as great? But even if he wasn't- he better not piss him off. It would be as easy as running back to Glaciem and telling his brother. And Aldoro would run, run away like a loser with his tail between his legs. The man took a deep breath as continued to listen to the boy speak. It was good that he had corrected himself. A bit confused there on what he had said before, but he understood now. He watched him bow his head, and Aldoro nearly let forth a laugh. He was the special one. Not him. It's not like harm would be done if hadn't of bowed. But he immediately continued to listen as words flew out of the blue man's mouth yet again.

"I understand." The man would seem to smile as help was offered. Yes, help was needed. He was a softy, and one who wouldn't kill the innocent. That needed to change. His experience with fighting was on such a low scale, and ruling as well. The man didn't know how to speak in front of numerous wolves. And what if Six was sick or gone one day and a challenger came for leadership? He'd be screwed. The man shook the thought away and returned his gaze to Etern. He parted his maw and spoke calmly in reply. "I'd be ever so appreciative if you helped me. Because I agree--- I don't hold myself as a sub-alpha would." The charcoal behemoth paused for a moment and glanced to the muddy undergrowth. A question was let forth. "But what things would you help me with, if I may ask?" With that, he finished, and allowed himself to glare at the blue wolf again.