ardent

I'm easy breezy

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 04:07 PM

It was raining again. Not that the male minded it anyway, he wasn't supposed to mind anything. The darker male crossed his front paws as he watched the ice succumb to the water. He was like that ice, he was unemotional block of white, with no direction or terms on himself. His black tipped tail flicked back and forth with the slight interest he showed. No, nothing at all interested him. Specially since his world was different from everyone's. His brother was dead, and he no longer wanted to think for himself once more. The male had escaped death by a hair, the ex tortugan from the old days even though he was only around four years old five maybe. He had lost count, the red male didn't care since he'd be a slave until the day he died, and he enjoyed it.
He had dealt with abuse, broken bones, back claws missing. The rain only added to the sound of his beating heart. As he lowered his head, the scarred male shut his red eyes, his white eye patch marking him as a relative of some of the wolves on here. Maybe not as much as thinking, it was just hoping. He didn't know, he didn't care on the other hand or paw of his. He let out a sigh, listening to the rain falling from the sky.

Speech,

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-07-2014, 11:00 PM
The ebony femme danced through the land as the rain poured down on her sleek, black pelt. The wind had picked up once again, adding a chill down the brood's spine. Everything about this place added to the darkness she was in with her new pack. Her emerald orbs shimmered from some of the light that the land had created, not leaving much so her eyes were just a dark, small. green orb that was stuck in the back of her eye socket. That was, until, she had found this male, who appeared to have been having a hard life. She could sense the dreariness and the way the brute didn't care about what happened to himself. Even though she was part of Glaciem, she would try to help all the wolves she had met.

She walked over and sat on her haunches, leaving some room for the burgundy colored brute. The only difference was the white patch that was around his eye, as well as the black tip of his tail, as far as she could tell the differences of him. "Excuse me," the femme spoke politely, "I hope I am not intruding on your slumber, but I just wanted to make sure you were alright." She moved back a bit more, for she would not know how a male like him would react. She had met a few wolves that acted like him, but she just stayed away from them. Now, she was hoping to try and help the male, even though she knew she might not be able to do anything for him.

The rain began to pour down harder, the wind picking up speed and velocity as her paws slapped against the puddles that had formed amongst the earth. Her emerald orbs watched on the male, waiting on the male and wondering if he would even acknowledge someone like her. Especially since she had interrupted his sleeping, not even knowing if he was sleeping or not.