ardent

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 01:10 AM

Spring...it was around this time that Jinxx had gotten separated from his family. When the aftermath of Lunatik's chaos enveloped the lands they once called home. What had become of the ones that remained behind? Did they flee? Did they die? A look of sorrow filled his deep blue orbs, he always tried to be strong in the eyes of his siblings. Standing tall as if nothing could bring him down, but truthfully, his own emotions were a threat to himself. There were days when he could control them very well, encasing himself within a cocoon of self control. Other days, he was as unpredictable in his emotions as a volcano would be; dormant and unknown as to what factors would trigger it. Even so, he braved the storm. The turmoil of emotions within himself; rage, sorrow, happiness, loneliness, the want to protect, the need to feel someone close...

It was all so much for him to bear. He held back tears that dared to consume him, occasionally one would slip free against his will. It was not rare for the male to leave in the middle of a conversation to find a place of quiet solace to bring himself back together. Often times, it was triggered by certain memories due to topics and conversation that were spoken of. He was a mess, but in front of his siblings so far...he would act strong. For their sake.

"Speech"

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens on Grooveshark

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM

Zarzenova found the place?.pleasant. With spring upon us; the dwelling with consumed with the scent of fruits, and various flora. The alabaster female wandered the grove; seeking nothing. She found it hard to believe that yet again she was older. Wasn?t she supposed to be wise by now? I guess you could say she needed growing up. Zarzenova was elegant yes, but also she was foolish. Lately the woman has been living in her own head rather than reality.

The smell of apples, of peaches wafted around her. The smell was above all enticing. She stopped moving and lifted her skull towards the azure sky. Her eyes closed; taking a deep breath she captured this moment, this time and place. She felt safe here, in this place she felt loved. It was confusing to the female, for she has never felt love. Not from her father, mother, her siblings. Alone she was been, alone in a crowd. Her opaque frame began moving again, swiftly and silently she moved. Hoping for the freedom her longed for; freedom from the demons she carried, free from her emotions. Looking towards the horizon, Zarzenova lifted her skull once more and let out a mournful cry.

Speech
OOC: It's bad, really bad. But I needed to reply to this thread because of the name so I threw something together before bed. :P
TABLE + CODING BY TIFF