ardent

What's This?

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:02 AM
The subject would shift for now as Birch allowed himself to finally take another bite of the rabbit they had taken down. Though his eyes were not on his mate at the moment the position of his ears, and how they twitched, would tell the femme that he listened to every word that was said. When he had swallowed Birch would lift his gaze, careful to lick his maw free of blood before he answered her. "Raisa huh? Well I'll be more than happy to come with you to meet her when the time comes." He would pause, then ask; "So what other allies have you come across, my love?"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:07 AM
[[Mind if I kinda move my timeline to say this is after she meets Pharos?]]

Quote:
Take me to the please where the white boys dance.

She grew to be even more delighted when asked about how much she had accomplished in their brief time apart. "Well I had met a loner named Wraithe, but he kinda just disappeared. I met a wolf named Virgil who seems more like a threat then an ally and then I met Pharos. He is a proud supporter of our pack and after getting to know him I think his excellent judge of character would make him a good inner guard because he could pass judgement at the borders. Other than that I haven't really met anyone of interest for either support or to ally with. I think I found a place that is as beautiful as they describe Fontamo Bay. It is a bay south east of here." She said with happiness. ?owyn was in her zone and she was even happier to be there with Birch.

Take me to the place where they run and play

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Ooc:: I don't mind. :3

The meeting of a loner, who may have been a support. Though he had seemed to disappear. It was disappointing, but Birch would not allow that to daunt his spirits. Another wolf, named Virgil, who could possibly be a threat. He would make a special note of that name in his mind. Any wolf who was a potential threat would definitely need to be monitored. Especially once their pack was set up. However if this Raisa wolf could truly become an ally then perhaps things would be a bit more simple. The final wolf she would speak of was a male, one who she had faith in. Birch would give a nod. So they had a true supporter for their pack. On top of that . ?owyn believed she might have found the bay they were looking for. The male would smile warmly. "A bit of news indeed. I will definitely look forward to meeting Pharos as well." He would shift a bit, ears perking forward as he asked his next question. "Do you think we should head back that direction, ?o?" He would ask, unsure if she wanted to see if there was another bay perhaps in the North that would fit the description of Fontamo Bay.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Quote:

?owyn was excited to have found such a place and when asked if they should head in that direction she nodded. She wanted to show her mate what she had found because it was perfect. She answered him with words. "Yes my love." The words were sweet and quite truthfully, before she met Birch, she would have never saw herself saying them. She had never thought that perhaps one day she would have a mate or kids until she met him and there they had been. They were mates and with her in heat, soon they would most likely have kids.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Birch would smile at ?owyn's sweet words. He would wonder if any wolf truly thought they might end up in a relationship as they had, one that was truly perfect. At least not while they were young, though the hope would stay alight in his heart. The brute couldn't be happier though, willing to do anything for his mate, and when the time came he would do anything for his children. Their children. He moved to gently nuzzle his beloved's shoulder. "Then we shall travel when you are ready. It may take some time for us to reach our destination, but I am sure we'll get there."

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Quote:

?owyn was a bit nervous but she smiled. When they got down there then she could surely call for Pharos and then he could meet Birch. Perhaps they could visit Raisa too. Part of her felt like she payed too much attention to organizing plans to making this pack, but part of her felt it was necessary. Going down to Fontamo Bay would be perfect. He could meet all the wolves she had already met and then she could meet Birch's sister. ?owyn knew at that moment that everything would be alright. If things weren't all right then she was a fool.

-One more post from you to fade out?-

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Birch honestly didn't mind at all that ?owyn payed careful attention to making sure the plans for the pack were organized, and that things were set up to make it all fall in place. A good leader would think that way after all, and keep things orderly from the very start. Once they reached Fontamo Bay and things were settled there, well, then he could head back to Veronica Plains and see if Aranya's scent lingered there at all. It was the best place to start looking for her, after all. Everything would fall into place, and hopefully he wouldn't need ?o to help look for his sister. Instead he'd just be able to lead her back to Fontamo Bay to meet his mate and hopefully Aranya would join as well, keeping the two faes he cared about the most close. Birch would smile, taking a pawstep in the direction that ?owyn had mentioned, looking to her with shining light purple eyes. It was time to set off again on their adventure.

-End thread.-