Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 12:23 PM
EXHILARATE THE HARD AND EXTERMINATE THE WEAK

filled with excess demons ya'll can bring the exorcism

The woman had a lot on her mind and it was time for her to prepare. She was a fighter, a killer, and a leader. Six hoped to be a leader, soon. She would rule the north with her new family. Isardis, Sendoa, Artmeis.. They all meant a lot to her, ecspecially Sendoa. She hoped it would all work out. The bitch knew of Amenti but she did not hear much of the ruler. She had yet to see the King do anything, which bothered her. If she had a pack they would rule not sit there and flop about. The black and white behemoth slithered up the spout with a little smirk. Her purple eyes were narrowed slightly as she looked around. As she reached the tip the girl looked down at the blue water below. Waves crashed against the ebony rocks. Six breathed in the salty water, she had a lot of thinking to do.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 12:54 PM

Poison dripping off my fangs...

D?gmar had taken to wandering again. She told herself she was looking for recruits for Amenti but that was far from the truth. She wasn't sure how to associate with her new pack and the mood there was sour and thick, like rotting meat. The members seemed to be naught but decaying corpses in her emerald eyes. The arrived, the took orders, they left. She didn't see the spirit or fire that she'd been hoping for and it left her with a bitter taste in her mouth. D?gmar was half tempted to steal a pup from Glaciem, the first pack she'd tried to join, maybe stir up a little something. Nothing like war to bring out the fires of a wolf's heart. But she was more fighter than thief and wasn't sure if the idea would benefit her well enough or not.

Grace moved her limbs in a powerful stride when lo and behold the devil snuck up on her. She caught the scent of Glaciem. Oh now, this was interesting. A message from fate perhaps? She came upon a black and white femme staring down into the water. "I see I'm not the only one with a weight on my mind this afternoon."

[Image: Dag_bot_zps26a4da16.jpg]

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 01:06 PM

The woman stood there like a statue. Her long, two toned tail flowed in the wind. With each thrust the heavens made her fur danced elegantly. Her bright eyes beamed down at the crashing waves with a null expression across her sultry lips. The sun beamed down hard on the North, the light snow reflecting the sun nicely. Everything seemed to glow with such elegance. Her head tilted to look down at her paws for a moment before a scent of a female filled her nose. The scent of the pack she was going to challenge for. A thick smirk spread across her lovely lips as she turned around. The other girls voice filled her ears in a slow harmony. Six nodded softly, taking a step forward. The woman did not like her back being towards the cliff. She looked female with gentle pools. Six did indeed have a weight on her mind, but she would not let it bother her. She would not let her thoughts spill out before the member of Amenti. "Yes, I am quite pestered with racing thoughts, yet I shall survive, yes?" Her tone was light as she rolled her broad shoulders. "Does this Wolfess have a name?" The bitch tilted her head and stared into the emeralds with her own lavender orbs.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 01:51 PM by Dægmar.)

D?gmar's brow raised at the smirk the ebony femme wore when she turned to face her. Oh, had she missed a joke or did the other sense some irony of their meeting as well for reasons that D?gmar did not yet know. She found the meeting quaint as she had turned from Glaciem. She had to admit she was curious on what she might have missed out on. Though that didn't mean she regretted her decision. If forced to bear a litter D?gmar would have slain the pups and most likely been slain in turn. But it did seem that Glaciem was faring better, full of ambition and gusto.

"Yes, I am quite pestered with racing thoughts, yet I shall survive, yes?"

The other femme's lavender eyes met her green ones. She was gorgeous and mysterious and D?gmar did ever so wonder what was occupying that sleek mind of hers. "I imagine so. I would give my right leg for racing thoughts? mine trudge about like lost slugs. Lacking direction and power." She grinned softly as a sigh slipped from her lips. "But then, fortune's winds are always shifting."

The mysterious fae asked for her name and she obliged. "I am D?gmar Thyre... of Amenti. Possibly." She left out a laugh. What did she care for protecting this pack anyway? She owed Syrinx no favors. "But what of you? Will you grace my ears with your name?"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 02:22 PM

The behemoth stared deeply at the woman before her. Her muscles were relaxed but her tail was slightly high to assert dominance. Six was no push over, even with random bitches that wished to mingle. Her guard would not be let down. Her guard would never be let down. The other girl had a mysterious vibe about her, yet everyone had that mystery factor. It was a thing with Wolves in Ala. Six remained standing with her head tilted. Those lovely eyes did not waver from the other's green eyes. She searched for answers silently with those deep pools of velvet. Though, the other's words filled the air in a soft chime. Simple riddles were let forth, yet Six could care less. They all had stuff on their mind, what was new? Even the simple minded had thoughts hounding their very existance. Six merely nodded before a name was heard. But, the black and white girl was more interested in the pack name. Amenti. The pack she wished to take. SO her assumptions were true. The daemon was urged to let forth a light giggle but she decided against it as the other beckoned for a name herself. "I am Six." The way the luxurious woman spoke could send goosebumps down a Wolves back. She fluttered those lovely lashes as her smirk grew, "Of Glaciem." Six tilted her head in the opposite direction. "Tell me of this Amenti, do they prosper within the North?" The daemon beckoned answer, she could care less if she got them or not. Nothing would waver her goals.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 02:39 PM

Six. A curious name indeed and no surname? D?gmar knew it was possible that she was being lied to and also that the other was covetous of her information and wary. D?g had no such qualms. She existed as she was and those that did not care for her could either accept that or leave. While she could be cautious and secretive when she wanted she was mostly a warrior, a fighter, a killer. She had very few secrets to hide, especially when they could get her what she wanted. But, D?gmar did believe she was of Glaciem, she knew the scent so perhaps Six was indeed her name after all and she existed without a surname. D?gmar would take the femme fatale's words as truth, after all, she was quite lovely and she bit. D?gmar grinned, it was time to stir up some trouble. She had a feeling they both might find something to be gained from this little encounter.

"Why Amenti is exactly what's been on my mind? I've been looking for a pack of strength to grow as a fighter but it seems Amenti is falling apart. Several members have already left after the last meeting. I had briefly considered Glaciem and am? regretting my decision. Though as it stands I haven't the stomach to raise whleps. Tell me, how do you find your pack? Do you see fire in their eyes or dead coals?" D?gmar wasn't sure what she wanted to hear from the other or even what her goals really were. This was just a bit of fun, a little poke at Syrinx for brushing her aside so quickly. But she did also wonder what she was missing out on. She couldn't help it. Perhaps she could apply for Glaciem again, though no doubt she'd have to battle to prove herself worthy, surely.

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 04:02 PM

Six had asked the question in order to gain as much information she could. Though, it did not bother her if the little whitch before her did not reveal much. The lovely bitch folled her shoulders before sitting down upon the pallet of light snow below her arse. The beauty stared at Daegmar with those wonderful orbs. Her ears perked as she heard the long answer, Six let the other speak without objection. Her fluffy tail slithered to her side and stayed there. As the serpent finished her spurt of words Six cleared her throat, her voice sounded of a song. "Only the weak fall, darling. Do not let yourself become weak because your pack is unjust. Believe me, it is not worth it. I have yet to see Amenti have any sort of part in the tangled mess of packs that surround us." The girl would spare her plan until the bitch before her proved herself worthy of knowing. The black and white behemoth pondered the others question for a few moments before letting out more luxurious vocals. "Glaciem is much more then a harem. We are a force. We rule the North for a reason. There has yet to be any other pack that has proven themselves more worthy. We have bested another pack in a war even when they had thrice our numbers. No one has defeated us and no one will. As a woman you are subjected to our King's will of breeding but he does not stick it in everyone. I have been spared such the experience." The girl was convincing with those dark tones. She fluttered those lashes once more with a smirk. "I have a plan.. Wanna hear it?" She got up and slithered closer to the other girl with a mischievous look upon her face.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 04:51 PM

D?gmar rolled her shoulders smoothly forward, neck cracking just slightly. Ah that was much better. She turned her emerald gaze to the vixen before her, ears rapt to the other's melodic voice for the words she hoped might change her fate and giver her wandering form a direction. How she longed for a goal to sink her teeth into.

"Only the weak fall, darling. Do not let yourself become weak because your pack is unjust. Believe me, it is not worth it. I have yet to see Amenti have any sort of part in the tangled mess of packs that surround us."

She spoke as if she might have experience and D?gmar could not agree more with her. She had no plans to rot away in Amenti. After all, she had taken to wandering and was now letting the weakness of the pack slip past her lips as she sought news of Glaciem. Were they still accepting? Would they take one such as she? D?gmar hid her eagerness to drink in Six's words and instead nodded politely. Yes, Amenti was quiet and it seemed that the pack had been for quite some time. This simply would not do.

D?gmar listened with rapt attention to Six's description of Glaciem. She had been spared, hmm? Truly, of all the packs she'd heard the whispers about Glaciem was by far the mightiest and perhaps she'd been to quick to judge the King's lust as weakness and a threat to her well being. She could bear pups, she feared neither pleasure nor pain but she could not and would not raise them. If the king would bid her to drop them on another femme then she would find no qualm's. Well, as long as the king was at least passably attractive. D?gmar did have standards after all.

"I can admit when I've been a fool. I see I judged Glaciem to quickly, countering my nature for thought to soothe my pride. Tell me, does a pack the size of Glaciem still bear room for another warrior, grown wiser in her wanderings and ready to serve?"

"I have a plan.. Wanna hear it?"

Six slinked closer to her and D?gmar leaned forward, cautious but curious and as always stirring at the desire to bring her flesh near another. "Six, you have my undivided attention."

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 05:11 PM

They had grown quite close within just one conversation. Their minds bonded within the frenzy of lush words. Six and Daegmar seemed quite alike yet so different. Six was bold and mysterious. Daegmar was clever and mysterious. Two peas in a very dark and gloomy pod. The woman stared at her new acquaintance with a tilted head and curious eyes. Daegmar had listened to Six speak without any objections or chimes. The daemon was not one to enjoy being interrupted, many have learned such by physical lessons. They were face to face, since Six grew closer, though a speech was spewed before Six had the chance to elaborate. The ebony girl listened with a raised brow. Her lips curled into quite the grin as she heard the other's words. Six had convinced her to attempt to join Glaciem. How wonderful. But, she thought of a much better plan in that moment.

Six leaned in closer, letting her muzzle brush against the other girls. The bitch turned that grin into her smirk as she was allowed to explain. "Darling, Daegmar. I have such a lovely plan. I have been thinking of challenging your disfigured King for his throne. I believe I have a chance against the viking, due to his lack of performance as a leader. This requires a sealed mouth. If you tell, I will become enraged. We do not want that, do we? I mean we have such a lovely friendship blossoming, we would not want scars to remind bother you and I of our mistakes.. hmm?" The girl had a flash of darkness within those eyes before she continued. "Before you join Glaicem, would you consider waiting for my challenge and join me, if I win the Amenti throne?" She leaned in as she spoke and whispered into the other girls ear, "I would be so.. pleased." She let her tongue slither forth and lightly dance across the other girls gentle ear as she snickered.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 05:41 PM

Their closeness churned her insides with excitement. Yes, this was the spark she'd been looking for in her pack mates. Mind's alert and hunting down thoughts and ambitions like wayward prey, never ceasing to fall languidly unaware and thus vulnerable to weakness and destruction. Six's mind and manner fascinated D?gmar and she did feel herself bonding quickly with this cunning soul sister. She leaned in farther, taking in Six's scent, letting the ebony fae's words wash over her like a fresh spring rain. Refreshing and much desired.

The plan was beautiful. Perfect! Everything she could have asked for and she thanked the fates for this meeting. Who could deny that it was meant to be? She drank in the words, the scent and the heat of the other so close to her til she felt intoxicated. Heart thrumming at this new turn. Even the veiled threat didn't dampen her fervor, if anything it heightened. The danger, the risk, the life. Finally, after all her searching?

"My darling, Six. I quite agree. Syrinx will know nothing til your challenge rattles him from the fogged haze of his complacency." Six leaned forward, D?gmar's breath catching slightly at the tickle in her ear and the teasing lick as she responded, voice practically purring. "I would be more than content and pleased to join you?" she leaned closer, hot breath seeking the ear of her soon-to-be queen, voicing slipping in a husky whisper to the other, "and be an extension of your will, and your desires." She smiled. The winds were changing indeed.

ooc: end? continue?

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:14 PM

The woman had yet to find lust for another Wolf within the strange land they stood upon. Isardis was her King and they were bound to be close at some point or another, but she had not been sexually attracted to another in a while. Daegmar appealed to the lustrous bitch. They were so close, their dark fur mingled in such elegance. They were perfection. Two horror ridden woman together in such a unit. It was divine. They rubbed up against each other with every small movement. The woman breathed in quickly as her darling friend began to speak within her ear. The luxurious tones nearly made the cruel woman melt with desire. With each moment that passed more anticipation filled the girl. More tones filled her ear, two more lines of that lovely voice. Six shuddered slightly, the movement would be known to her equal. The behemoth let forth more vocals within the girls ear, "I have a single desire in this moment, my dear." The girl moved away from her comrade and smirked. The ebony beauty slithered herself beneath the other dark pelted woman, she rubbed the top of her head beneath Daeg's chin and her neck against the other woman's. She let forth a coo, "You.." The woman turned back around to face the girl. She extended that pink tongue and let it slip across Daeg's muzzle. The black and white behemoth then moved to Daeg's left and rubbed the length of her body against her friend with a lust filled coo... "Can I have you?" Her voice was that of a simple whisper laced with a deep sin that could haunt someone.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-09-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014, 11:41 AM by Dægmar.)

Delicious heat was rising between them. D?gmar's body was tingling with the sensation of it, her senses sharpening to the others scent. Every breath Six took echoed in her ears. The sensation of Six running her sleek and sensuous head under D?gmar's chin sent bolts of electricity through the green-eyed fae. The charge stirring her stomach and loins as her body's hunger for the other's touch continued to rise. D?gmar's normally steady and controlled breathing was becoming quicker and more shallow. Her existence hitching on what Six would say? what was this desire? What was it her future Queen so desired?

"You.."

For a second D?gmar's breathing stopped only to escape her lungs in a soft groan of desire. Her muscles rippled as she shifted into the other. It had been ages since she'd been with another femme. So long? and while she enjoyed the penetration and weight of the male form upon her, D?gmar was also fond of the caresses and power of the female form. Her muscles rippled as she shifted into Six, the other female slid her heated frame along that of the mottled femme.

"Can I have you?

As she passed D?gmar's tongue slipped from her ivory fangs to glide slowly along Six's hip. Fangs would reach to nip lightly at the base of the other's tail. Six's heated scent was rising so strongly to D?mar's sensitive nose, so close to the other's loins. "Yesss?" she hissed huskily.