ardent

I can�t fear death no longer

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2014, 08:53 AM

The day was dawning, the world was beautiful. Among the weeping willows one could see a blur; an alabaster female. She was making her way through the trees; while hiding. Like a ghost in the silence, she disappeared. Zarzenova was not interested in the mere atmosphere. She was not looking at the devastating beauty the surrounded the creature; a beauty that matched her own. No, she was on a mission of sorts. She was running away; away from the future, away from her past. She had been gone for so long, she knew not what had become of her family; nor did she want to know. She left Tortuga, becoming a loner. She once thought she longed for the solitude, but now she wasn?t so sure.

As her rhythmic step became one with her surroundings, Zarzenova paused for a second. Her two toned eyes darted around; soaking in the trees, the grass, and the barely visible sky. Taking a deep breath she deemed it safe to stop. This seemed like a safe enough place; it harbored seclusion, it held sounds and smells that would make it hard to detect her. She did not want to be found, least of all by her family.

Arching her back, the female laid down, resting her head on her forepaws. She began to think, which was never good. Zarzenova, you are better than this. Why are you running? Why are you being a coward? What are you running from, your ghosts? Face it they?ll never leave you, they will always haunt you, always. she fought with herself internally. Being alone was not as splendid as she once thought. She could not remember the last time she was in the company of another wolf; her days bled into one another; Always on the move, always running.

The sounds of birds filled the air; the temperature was warm; alluring sleep. Zarzenova?s eyes began to droop. The sounds began to fade and sleep took her. Her pale body lay under a willow, her shallow breath causing her chest to rise and fall. She looked peaceful; for once the fear of the unknown left her. It was all sunshine and rainbows from here baby! Or was it?

Word count: 371

OOC: Crappy, but it will do.

Notes: Just a look into what she is going through. Even I don?t know what it is, so it should be interesting to see what becomes of the little lady

Creativity level: Blah blah

Speech

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-06-2014, 10:40 AM
"The hopes of a new land, a new place to live and new souls that need my judgment and demand my punishment." The thought crossed the mind of the noble wolf as he found his way to a land of willows. Willows were lovely trees, peaceful, beautiful, innocent. They look somewhat sad yes but if they could talk he knew they would be happy. They just had that look of an innocent soul. "If only all were like you dear willows." The words slipped from his lips in a graceful lazy way though they were a lie the wolf did not know he was telling himself. After all punishment was what he lived for and blood was what he craved so long as it was shed for a 'just' cause.

Walking under the branches of some of the trees he let them run over his fur as his long legs moved him onward. "Well I hope I am not offending you but for what lovely company you are you are not very talkative." He said to himself adding a little laugh. "Dear Gods, may I have some fine conversation this day." he said as he paused and turned his long muzzle to the sky. With his mother now higher he found his prayer soon answered as he caught scent of a wolf.

"Thank you oh God of the West." He said with a smirk as he was in the west. Following the scent he found a female wolf sleeping under the willows. Tilting his head his yellow eyes took in her form as he smirked in a somewhat mischievous way. "Hello Miss!" He spoke loud enough to wake the dead, let alone a sleeping wolf. "The eyes of the willows....they do not seem like suitable guardians to protect one in their sleep. You could be found by...well by a grizzly old man like me, no doubt not the most pleasant sight to wake up to eh? Perhaps in a half dead willow would be better even if the trees kin wouldn't appreciate it." His words were light, very kind and held a note of a laugh at the end. He truly hoped he did not disturb the wolf but when he was in a social mood he tended to be a bit selfish.

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 03:00 PM

Startled from slumber, Zarzenova jumped up. Her body twisted towards the sound as instinct kicked in. Before her stood a wolf, but not just any wolf? a male wolf. He was tall, and quite large. He could easily take out the female, and she knew it. Luckily she was swift and could flee if need be. Oh what would her farther say to that? He?d laugh at her cowardly behavior. Her body tense she listened to the male say hello. But that was not all. The male continued to speak beyond the simple hello.
"The eyes of the willows....they do not seem like suitable guardians to protect one in their sleep. You could be found by...well by a grizzly old man like me, no doubt not the most pleasant sight to wake up to eh? Perhaps in a half dead willow would be better even if the trees kin wouldn't appreciate it."
Stretching her muscles, Zarzenova replied casually. It twas not my plan to fall asleep good sir. I have been traveling and found myself weary and alone. Alas I was not, for you have found me in this terrible state.
She felt that she said too much. Maybe she did, but maybe she was hungry for another?s voice, another?s company. She stood tall, trying to make herself appear bigger than she was, her two toned eyes; one orange and one azure, met the males yellow ones.
Where are my manners? She asked shockingly.
My name is Zarzenova, what is yours? Bowing her skull slightly, she knew how to pretend kindness.
Normally she would use her beauty, or use her bitter nature to use others, but this time things were different. Actually Zarzenova felt the need to be pleasant; she wished to be in the company of others for once. She longed to be held again, and be told stories as when she was a pup. No, one could not pretend such happiness. She knew she couldn?t hide it. Like a book, one could read the sadness and hopelessness that enveloped the alabaster wolf. Still, she tried to stand strong and shove such mediocre emotions to the side. She needed to concentrate on the fact at hand?the fact that she was in the presence of wolf.

Speech

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-11-2014, 03:29 PM
He did feel a bit bad when the female suddenly woke up but if he had the choice he would have done so again for a laugh. He gave her his attention as she spoke. "Ah well, that is a good explanation. Well maybe not good but it makes sense. Traveling ti you drop though isn't the best plan in the world unless you have good reason to travel. That would bring us back to a good explanation." He nodded at his own words in approval as he watched her. she seemed to act kind but at the same time made herself seem bigger. Pharos sometimes forgot how large he was next to others but at least the female didn't seem to mind much more than a little. After all she made eye contact and her eyes were certainly something.

"Manners? You don't really have to use them around a guy like me but I still appreciate it miss Zarzenova. I'm Pharos, Pharos Ikutsuki and when I'm not being as playful around others just to get my own laugh I'm not that bad of a guy." His voice was deep but had a kind way to it with some pride as a mischief maker behind that. He caulked a little but that faded as he watched the female. Something seemed off with her, sad even. Well he just couldn't have that, no matter if a wolf was in need of judgement or not they deserved to be happy before a decision was made. "What plagues the mind as a beauty such as you? Only real smile goes well with your eyes and fur, not a false one."