Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 12:05 AM

Arian had only returned to Seracia yesterday. And discovered that a storm had passed. Part of her regretted that she could have been there for her family. So being off on her own to clear her head. Now she could defend herself, and not have to worry about being a burden to those she loved. Some distance had grown between her and the others. Being adopted made her feel far away but she would always love her adopted family no matter what. It was more than she could say for what she felt when she discovered her aunt had been killed by Glaciem....Her real aunt. Arian shook the thought aside. Her paws digging into the dirt, she sat down though ignoring the fact she had been stalking a rabbit. She sighed.
It had been ages since she had a heart to heart talk with anyone. The things that bothered her were of no interest to others. Arian was always the happy go lucky girl who wanted to bring sunshine to everyone's day. So, she would keep that attitude for the sake of others. Even as she grew to an adult, she felt like being sad over things was a waste of time. Arian wanted to make others happy, even if she was miserable.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 05:57 AM

The horrible storm had passed over the lands of Alacritis, leaving behind very soggy spots in various places of Seracia's territory. The buffalos that could usually be found grazing in many parts of the knolls were heading for higher ground. They didn't want to be around the parts of grass that were heavily laden by the rain. Faolan knew they were smart animals, but only assumed they had brains the size of a pea. He had underestimated their wits, for he was expecting them to remain in the wetter parts of the valley and break a leg. His hunting tactic failed by this lapse of judgment.
A sigh escaped his lips and Faolan came out of hiding. His silvery form with the gray pieces outlining his prominent, bony angles left the cover of the woods and strolled across the grass. Long legs met his stomach faster than they had during his growth spurts. He was now thirty-six inches in height, same as his father. His light green eyes with brown spikes around the irises looked across the now vacant valley for a sign of life besides him. He didn't have long to wait when he heard a sigh and saw a familiar form rest upon the ground. With curiosity brimming, he pursued it.
He approached with caution, for was not sure if the girl would remember him. Questions rose in his eyes, but he didn't voice any of them until he reached a respectable distance from her. "Arian?" he asked, making sure to note if she was the girl he hunted with two seasons ago.

Speech

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-03-2014, 12:24 PM

Arian herself now was her full height of thirty two inches. Though when her name was called her head would turn to the taller male, making her blue orbs blink to make sure it was who she thought it was. Her tail would wag back and forth, it was Faolan the young male pup she had tried learning to hunt with that time ago. It brought a wide smile to her face as the sweet girl bounded over but made sure to keep a respectable distance from him. Arian didn't want him to think she was stepping out of bounds by tackling him in a flurry of hugs. She tilted her head to one side with her grin. "Faolan, it's been Forevverrr, since I've seen you!" she greeted excitedly. She was happy to be back after her recent visit to Amenti. In which she had met many scary wolves. The ones here were a lot more kinder, at least to her knowledge.
"We're you expecting to find some buffalo?" She asked, blue eyes turning towards the surroundings. Where there was no buffalo, sad to say. But still plenty of rabbits, and a few deer she could scent from their position. The woman turned herself towards the scent. She had been stalking a rabbit earlier but the deer would be better game. Her attention went back to the silvery male still she kept a smile on her face.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 02:17 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Faolan noticed the way she seemed hesitate to greet him. For that, Faolan was grateful. If she had done something that in public, he would have backed away and tried to leave. Even though he didn't speak it, Faolan was very cautious as to whom he showed affections. The small circle of his family was all he needed for that. Although, if he thought about it, the gentle face of Enola appeared in his mind and his tail started to wag behind him. That was something no one would ever know about. For the time, it seemed unhealthy, but he didn't voice it or show any signs other than her protector. Time would be the only one to tell him in the future and that was what he depended on.
His glazed over look left and he recovered with a brilliant smile across his face. "Arian! You have as well, I see." His observation was true to his word and he chuckled lightly. "Where have you been all this time?" he inquired, for curiosity was definitely a fickle thing with the silver knight. He had heard rumors of her visit to the North, but he wasn't sure about what part of it she had headed for.
"Actually, I was," he said, and his ears lowered in disappointment. "My stomach was growling for a bite to eat and I was hoping to improve my hunting skills. I bet it would be silly for Seracia to hear of a one-year-old that can't catch big prey for himself." He shrugged and reclined to his gray-kissed haunches. "They will show up again in the future, I hope. The Knolls are famous for them and I will be there when they reappear." With a firm nod, he let the conversation turn back to Arian. "Tell me about your travels, Arian. I haven't been far from the borders and I am really curious."

Faolan Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR