gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

?owyn had been sitting in the den. Wraithe wasn't there, probably had gone hunting. Birch wasn't there, probably went off to do the same or scout out recruitment for what she planned to cal Salvatur. She looked both ways in the cave as she looked around. She didn't feel so good, an upset stomach and a headache. However, nothing could dampen her spirits now. She stood up and tried to brush the dust off her dark tawny fir before padding away from the temporary living area. A small smile to her as she got some fresh air. She had cabin fever.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 08:30 PM

Wandering keeps her mind fresh, and it lets her scope out new lands. Would this place work as an Olympian home? Does this pack seem like one able to be overthrown? Does this pack seem like one worth being overthrown? Much sits on the matriarch?s mind as of late. Her family needs a homeland, and although Aunt Natalya has said the West is the place to go, she needs to confirm this for herself. Amber eyes lock upon a stranger, deciding to approach and inquire. ?Hello, miss,? she says politely. After all, there is no need to be overbearing yet. These lands are not Olympian property yet, after all.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Quote:

?owyn turned to the sound of a voice. She rose instinctively with her haunches raised slightly in defense. It was not Birch and it was not Wraithe and therefore she was not to be trusted. She said nothing as she stared a the female. She tried to examine her and her motives. The scent of a pack reeked on her and it made her all the more suspicious. A gulp as she finally worked up the nerve to speak. "You are in my family's home." It was obvious that there wasn't a pack here but it was her family. Birch was her mate and as far as she was concerned, Wraithe was her brother.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 08:40 PM

The girl?s words are not expected, and she responds with remorse. ?My apologies, miss. I mean not to intrude,? she says gently. After all, supreme authority is not yet hers. Alacritis does not belong to her yet, and she must play the political game for now. Soon she would be able to go where she pleased, an all would bow to her. Or, at least the ambitious part of herself hoped so. ?Mind if I ask your name? I am Virgil Olympus, matriarch of the Olympus family and Secondary of Amenti,? she introduces. She wonders if this woman has power, if her friendship is worth earning, or if she is just a random face.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Quote:

?owyn thought carefully of her words as the female introduced herself. Not only was she a pack wolf, but she was a leader as well. Well, a secondary leader. She was a secondary like Birch would be when they raised a pack for their own. "?owyn Dominique Neytona. Soon to be primary of Salvatur." She said with pride as she eyes the female with more suspicion. She had taken the female's words to heart. The words that Raisa had given in warning as to trusting others. She, of course, had no intentions of letting a random loner into her empire. At least, not until the could prove themselves. She looked to Virgil and awaited words.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 08:53 PM

The woman introduces herself as a soon to be primary, and Virgil grins. It is not a power hungry one, but a congratulatory one, intended to feign excitement for the woman. ?I must grant you congratulations, miss Eowyn. I, myself, am seeking to establish an empire for my family. Perhaps one day our packs will come together as more than beggars,? she says. It is the beginnings of a proposition, and perhaps an inquiry; what power does this woman have, and what purpose could it serve the golden brown goddess? She wishes not to pose so bold a question, and thus she will discover the answers herself.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:01 PM
Quote:

?owyn gave a shrug as she was congratulated. It was not official yet so she saw no need for celebration. She mentioned being a secondary before and now she said she sought an empire of her own. Could she not just claim a primary role or challenge for it? Something of the sorts perhaps? Oh well, and when she mentioned an alliance of some sort being possible, ?owyn responded with one word. "Maybe." She couldn't trust the woman, at least not yet. She had learned that countless times before and she was not prepared for another lesson. She settled her haunches and she wished to talk once more.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:04 PM

She can respect the woman?s uncertainty, and she shrugs. After all, this stranger has not seen the might of Olympians. She does not know the power of the gods, and so why should she bow to it just yet? Virgil can respect a cautious soul. ?What sort of pack do you intend to form?? she asks the woman. If she does succeed, the golden woman needs to know what it is to be. Will it be a rival empire, or a peaceful nation? She hopes the latter. They tend to sit by while others conquer and dominate, and are easy neighbors to have.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Quote:

?owyn sighed as she was further badgered about what kind of empire the girl wanted to run. Type was a very vague term and one that ?owyn wasn't sure what she was being asked. "Type is a rather vague term." She said the female with an eyebrow raised and a dry tone. She was hesitant to give information of her pack away. She wanted to keep everything under wraps between the future members until it was officially a pack. Even then, they were bound by the secrets they shared. Some secrets were best kept and the more secrets she kept the more safe she and her family was.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:16 PM

The woman asks what she means by type, and Virgil finds her caution most irritating. If she were a true alpha, there would be no hesitance, only pride. It is not as if a goddess has any use for her plans; she will discover them one way or another. It is not like she will steal them. The correct response to her question would be are you to join in the conquering, stand aside, or will I have to bring you to your knees, but obviously she withholds. ?I merely intend to ask how you wish to run your pack. It is a harmless question, dear Alphess,? she notes. In honesty it is small talk, for Virgil knows she will have the answer soon. Or, if she does it, it will be because the woman has failed.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Quote:

?owyn scoffed slightly at the question until she thought about it. Was some of this information too much for her to give blindly to a female she hardly knew? Of course it was! She looked at the female and responded. "Preferably a peaceful one that takes control only when necessary for survival." It was mostly true at the very least. She waited to see how the female would react to the information she had been given. She swiftly gave a small lick her her lips as she waited. Her dark tawny fur had just been groomed before Virgil's arrival.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:27 PM

Her answer is taken in and analyzed. Peaceful, huh? It seems like the message the woman is sending is simple; we will hold our own and aren?t to be messed with. They will not be the first empire Virgil will make kneel, if they do, in fact, come to exist. ?That sounds nice,? she says. ?Family comes first, after all, and peace is the food of family,? she says, words that she does not truly believe in. Power is what keeps family safe; power is a sturdy stone house, and rarely does it ever come with peace. Eowyn need not know Virgil?s cynical thinking; she seems distrusting enough as it is, and ambition seems to have the capability of disrupting bonds.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Quote:

?owyn listened with interest to what Virgil had to say to her describing what her pack would be like. The female mentioned family first and peace was family food. Sounded like a bunch of bull shit to what ?owyn had just lied to her about. She had told the truth to Raisa and that was it. She wanted a strict and harsh pack with some room to breathe to prevent revolution. She took a deep breathe. "What about the type of pack you intend on running." She challenged for the information from the female. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she gazed at the fae.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:43 PM

The woman returns her initial question, and Virgil has no reason to lie. She is not afraid of this woman; she is a goddess, and the divine fear not the mortals. ?An empire,? she remarks. ?I won?t be a dictator, but I do intend on being a proper Empress,? she explains. It is her destiny; she has been placed in charge of this family for a reason, and she will bring them to glory in these lands. It will start with a pack, but right now they do not have that luxury. It is only a matter of time before they do, however.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Quote:

A empress? A threat to her own empire that she intended on raising was what it sounded like. For a time she would pretend that she was still planning a small scaled pack reliant on peace for everything. "Perhaps then we could work out a little deal with saving my pack from this... empire. I very much enjoy leading myself." She said almost diplomatically. She kind of desperately hoped that Birch or Wraithe would show up but they were busy and now so was she. "Perhaps an alliance for the pack and the empire to be?" She suggested, the lies rolling off her muzzle with easy. It was almost like she was telling the truth. She felt no remorse, no guilt.

She eyed the lady suspiciously but calmly at the same time. Her eyes hide any threats she might pose and a small, kind smile grew across her muzzle. She waited for the lady to respond as she settled down in a sitting position. Her rump firmly on the ground. She was inviting the female to do the same as her.