size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Wraithe and Birch if Keno wants to join in
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

?owyn had led the man named Wraithe back to where her and Birch had been previously. He was not yet back from his trip but she was and she had brought support for their cause. A small smile creased her muzzle as she looked around. "Birch is not yet back. Feel free to make yourself at home here. It'll be our home until we gather enough support to reach our goal." She explained the the man whom had so blindly pledge himself to her based on how hard she had tried in a scuffle for his allegiance. She had lost yet there he was.

The dark tawny woman settled down in the dirt and looked at him as she posed a question that she had been wondering about. "Do you have any questions about this pack my mate and I wish to start?" She needed to make sure he was caught up with everything. The idea, in her mind, was pretty perfect.

Wraithe

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2014, 07:16 PM

Wraithe nodded as ?owyn requested he sit and make himself at home. So she had really been staying the the dirty place they were now in? He shrugged, it was home now, at least it wasn't permanent. He was normally on guard but not around ?owyn. She asked him if he had any questions and he thought about all he had to ask. "Where is Birch?" That was his first question when he noted that she had told him that he was not back yet. Where was he going without his mate? That might be problematic if he made a habit of venturing off. But maybe that was just Wraithe.

""

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

?owyn offered a small smile when he asked where her mate was. No doubt he was eager to meet the man who would be leading with her when her goal was achieved, if ever. "Birch is off to visit his sister and then look for more recruits." She explained simply. She had no reason to explain further about where her love was and when he would return. Not even she could say when he would return. It smelled as if he had been there recently. For all she knew he could be off hunting for her upon her return.

"Anything else you would like to know?" She asked with the faintest curiosity. The dark tawny woman was quite fidgety as she waited for an answer. She wasn't hyperactive or anything, at least not to her knowledge, but she was not one to always sit around without moving for even the shortest of times.

Wraithe

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 08:15 PM

The thoughts about what to ask whipped through his head like slashes from Roman punishment. Wraithe obeyed and settled down in the dirt near the soon to be queen. "What kind of structure do you have for the pack? Like what plans do you have for the rankings and how they are set up." Wraithe asked with curiosity and a small frown. What was he to be ranked as? What was his destiny? What should he call her? Empress, Queen, Lady, Miss? What was it? The black man looked around to make sure they were alone before giving her attention.

""

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Take me to the please where the white boys dance.

She felt very foolish. Had she not explained this too him already? Oh how stupid of her! "I've heard rumors of a beautiful place named Fontamo Bay. If I get a chance to see it some day than it would probably be there. I'd set fair laws. The king and queen, or Malkia and Mfalme would rule over the pack. Malkia means Queen in an ancient language and Mfalme means king." She explained as she started with the rest of the barely thought out plans. "Next would be the Mirithi, or the heir to the throne. Then there would be the inner guard and captains; the most trusted out of all the wolves. These wolves would have been around for a long time or they would have done something to earn their rank. Under the Inner Guard and Captains would be the Alpheta, Followers and Subordinates. Alpheta are children of the alphas that extend all ages until promoted. Followers are the common pack members who hold no real power. Subordinates have proven themselves worth a few times and they are in charge of making everyone lower in rank than them pulls on their end of the deal. Then there are children and omegas. Children are pups who are taken in at a young age or pups that are not the alphas. The alpha pups have a slightly higher rank than the children, but this is because they are potential heirs. Lastly are the Mfungwas and Sfungwas. These are prisoners who have trespassed or have harmed a member of the pack." She finished her explanation with a smile at her future empire.

Take me to the place where they run and play