build
player
01-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Cici
How did you get here?: Long time ago!

Character's Name: Cygnet
Season of Birth: Spring
Height: 24"
Appearance Description: Since birth, Cygnet had been looked upon and been in fact the runt. Small in stature and an almost frail appearing skeletal build, this female is one of the smallest, which tends to make her one of the most vulnerable of wolves. But, although she may be petite in build, she makes up for it and agility and muscle mass. Her flexibility slightly surpasses normal, and although she has a more leggy build, she has the balance of an Olympic gymnast. The best way to describe her short yet lean stature is merely sleek and lean. Her tail is long and narrow, keeping her well at balance. Her pelt is sleek in appearance and slick against her delicately toned physique. Her pelt is silver and ivory in color, with white and chestnut highlights throughout, scattered with gentle brush strokes of white tipping her long, wild fur.

Her coloration tends to also set her slightly apart. The season takes it?s turn on palleting her hue, meaning, in the majority of fall and winter this femme remains an ivory white and silver as usual but in the summer, the sun envelops her bodice and her pelt develops chestnut and stronger silver points. Her paws, beneath her slender tail, between her shoulders, and the lining of her ears gain a gentle light brown dusting. Her sleek appearance makes her hue all the more unique. Optics are painted by a soft hand of gentle, calming lavender highlighted within a vast shade of violet like the fields of waving lavender flowers she resembles.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 06:13 PM
A few things to note! First, when you initially auditioned with this character, her height was 24 inches. It will need to remain this. Secondly, quite some time has passed since she was last brought in, and I believe she would be 3 years old now.

Cygnet

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Oops! Sorry I didn't realize she still aged, and I forgot to switch her age back. Thank you!

EDIT: Fixed

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Welcome Back!