Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-28-2014, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 02:14 AM by Sin.)
Due to recent findings, Sasuke has decided to open a plot page for pairings with me. All you lovely ladies seem to be looking for something different, and since I am willing and unafraid to cross the lines, I give you my services as a good Japanese man should.

Now, here is where all the fun begins. ;)

Sasuke is willing to do love plots, not only with just a male & female partner (though Sasuke works best with male characters, I will also play femmes as well). This doesn't just have to be characters already on site; I will make a character to pair with yours if you so wish.

I will also do plottage of Yaoi & Yuri, (gay male & lesbian females for those who do not know)
And whatever else you can think of. There are many options out there, and I am not afraid to test the waters. As a multi site owner in Japan, I have roleplayed for over 15yrs and have much experience.

I am comfortable playing both dominant and submissive characters, so please, whatever you are comfortable with we shall do.

Let us begin >:3 if you would like a pairing with me, and if there is a specific anime/manga or type you would like to do, just state below. Same names may be used or changed. Note that pairings don't HAVE to be based on Manga/Anime. They can be anyone on site as well. Or any ideas you may have.

I will also be linking the available characters I will have who are currently on site and those that will be joining the site shortly.

Color code: Play by me & Play by other
Current plottings
Lolaf: Echo & Kyung

Madieke

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Ooohhh Ely gots stuff!

I have Elysia who is lesbian. Kus owns her but is like is lead girl. She helps him gather more ladies and is even gathering her own little hoard (still technically Kus'). Cirala is Elysia's main girl but she needs others! Warning their tongue will more than likely be taken by Kus or even Elysia.

Alessa whi is pretty open right now since I havnt really threaded her yet. But she is straight.

Angel just ran into Twig, so they need to find a brother soon ><

Allen

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2014, 12:44 AM
-Kyda:: He is a male who believes he is a female, and castrated. Kinda crazy, but in the harmless, loveable way. Male partners only.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Soooo Sin should definitely meet my girl Cataleya, they'd make an interesting match, especially if he gets his pack. She can be found [url=http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=498]here[/ur]. She's open for pretty much anything, has a few children, Sora, Senka and Zaria.

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 06:29 AM
I will start a thread for Cataleya >:3

Also, one with Jinxx & Alessa. As for the Elysia thing, I may be able to do something for that, however, she will be keeping her tongue assuming she can sway and please both her and Kusugra.

Zaria

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Just pm me the link :)

Lithilae

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 12:59 AM
I have no idea what characters you have but I only have two. Both are girls. Here are their profiles. But I am revamping them a tad, so they are kind of blossoming into something different but still the same...make sense? They both need friends, and plots would help in their soul searching.

Lithilae
Zarzenova

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 02:12 AM
I now have several characters who might possibly need some interests.

--Divinity
-Fenrir
-Higinia
-Jinxx
-Kasai
-Mako
-Story

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 03:16 AM
Perhaps something can go on between Fenrir and my Aislinn. I know there already is a progressing thread, Hell Spawn with the two but it would be interesting if something else grew from that.
Her profile can be found HERE.
Let me know if this can be arranged. Thanks