tomrrowland

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 07:31 PM

"kodda" "tim"

Kodda trailed along the edge of the very high cliff. She stared at the blood stained ocean below. The water was blue with a crimson tent, or so it was in her mind. She closed her eyes for a few moments. Everywhere she went, she was reminded of the horrible storm she cause. She caused so much pain and terror and the woman survived with only a broken tail. Her rear hurt like hell, there was no use of her tail. It just sat there, limp, on her butt. The girl felt broken. A tear slid down her lovely little dotted face. Kodda stopped walking for a moment to suck in a quick breath. To her right some skittering was heard. Kodda looked that way and she saw nothing. The white femme began to slowly pad forward again before a tiny voice was heard. "Do not cry miss!" The dame looked to her right then down and a little spiked lizard was there, staring at her. Kodda instantly smiled, oh how she loved animals. The girl turned to face him and she leaned down. "What is this ones name?!" The girl seemed to change instantly, it was like a switch went off in her mind. The Lizard stared at those with those beady little eyes. It seemed to smile at her, "This one's name is Tim! Do you have a name?" The woman nodded quickly, "I am Kodda! Can you be my friend? I do like you a lot already!" The woman was like a pup, but she was serious. The woman loved the little Lizard already. They would be best buddies. "Of course!" The brown Lizard moved to the white Wolf and he slithered up her leg and to her shoulder. The claws tickled so she snickered softly. He rested there casually like it was meant to be. "I am going to call you Kodsy Kods." The dotted femme nodded and continued to walk on with a bright smile.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 07:48 PM

It had not been long since the incident with the pit, she knew because her ankle was still not the same. She had recovered well enough that she could now hunt with out limping, and she had taken up her search once again. She needed her family members again, she wanted to feel them close, to know she was safe once more. She wanted her brothers there she wanted to show them how well she had taken care of herself in the wilderness. She wished that Lunatik had died with the rest of the older litter. It was his fault they had become separated, it was his fault that she was alone now. He had killed their parent. Twig had a hard time getting over the emotions that filled her as she let her mind wander to the thoughts of her family.
So she would try to calm herself and gain control again, her haunches would fall to the ground as she tried to even her breathing. The tears still came so easily and she always had such a hard time making them go away. The sorrow she felt was overwhelming and she hated not being able to control her own feelings. She didn't know what she was going to do as she heard the sound of approaching foot steps. The she wolf was in no mood for company, but in her emotional state she could do hardly more than scoot back out of the pale she wolf's way. She hoped the woman would continue on, with out stopping to asses the status of a stranger. That however, was never how it seemed to work. She would avert her gaze, as she waited for the stranger to go.

"Talk" Think "You"

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 02:33 PM

"kodda" "tim"

The Wolf and her Lizard padded through the brush. The dotted femme let her lips curl into a smile. Those citrus eyes avoided the water below, which was still crimson red in her mind. The girl hummed softly to herself, it was a melancholy hum. Kodda looked around, her voices were loud before Tim began to hum with her. The Wolf and the spiked Lizard harmonized to the same tune with smiles to match. Though, a smell invaded her moist nose. The wonderful eyes flicked around until a patch of white fur was seen. Kodda contemplated passing by but then the words of Tim were spewed into her ear. "This one looks interesting, Kods." The white dame nodded and slithered closer to the other female. The pelt was odd, black and white with a slightly purple hue. There was an odd shape on her forearm which made even Kodda raise a brow. The broken girl offered a slight smile before her lovely vocals were let forth. "The marking on your fur is particular."

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 11:14 PM

To her dismay the pale she wolf would bring herself closer in proximity, going out of her way to bring herself closer. Twig would keep herself as still and as calm as possible, her attitude towards strangers was usually less than welcoming. The stranger would smile and offer an opinion of Twig's looks, that seemed to be what many found most interesting about her. This pale she wolf would not be the first to have stopped her because of her family's mark. "The marking on your fur is particular." Twig would be taken aback momentarily at how she described her pelt. Stunned out of her usual grumpiness she would take a moment to speak with the woman, "What do you mean... Particular?" her voice was curious, but laced with the prickly intentions that boiled within.

I can talk!