Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 10:29 PM

Padding through the rain, which she was thoroughly sick of, she managed to trip on the entrance to a cave system and went tumbling down, down, down into the pits of darkness. Her front left forepaw struck something, and there was a sickening snap as it collided. A yelp of pain left her maw, but it didn't stop her from falling end over end until she hit the bare stone floor. Landing on her side with a thud, she whimpered quietly. Her foot throbbed really badly, and the pain was not something she enjoyed suffering through, at all. Attempting to stand, the pain crumpled her back down. "Dumb, good for nothing, piece of shit, motherf-" She started as she stood up, but silenced herself as her voice echoed through the caverns. If there was someone, or something here, she would be easy pickings. Limping down the tunnel before her, she searched blindly for another way out of this hell hole. Growling under her breath the whole time, mismatched orbs would flick about her surroundings in search of an exit. So far nothing presented itself. Sitting down in the middle of the tunnel, she surrendered to Fate and let a call for help trail from her jaws. She was tired, but her damned foot hurt so bad sleep wasn't an option. Sitting alone, in the dark, she waited for a savior.

OOC: Yes, Weth had broken her front left paw, it's a fracture to the bone and it should heal properly if someone decides to help her. :)

talk, think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-26-2014, 10:54 PM
She continued on a distant trail as her orbs shimmered through the caverns. The light was very little, but she could see fine with night vision. The sound of a distant howl broke her from the thought of exploring as her paws sprinted forward without a say so from her. When she didn't realize it, there was a wolf who appeared to have had a broken paw. "[COLOR=red]Excuse me?"[COLOR=gray]she asked to the wolf as she checked on the wolf's paw. Her emerald orbs shimmered slightly from the very minimal light that showed itself to them. Her claws clacked noisily toward the canis lupus and lied down, waiting for a response that said she could be accepted to speak and help the wolf before her. Esperanza was an excellent healer, but she also was good with being kind, but seeing the way the paw was broken, she could easily tell this wolf would not be happy when she could work on it.

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 11:01 PM

Oohhh it was steep here. Shilah braced himself as he carefully navigated down the side of the mountain. The young brute was wishing he'd have gone around through the pass rather than traverse this treacherous terrain but it was too late now. The sky was still spilling it's precious blood and that made the climb all the more dangerous. The constant rain was bound to create a mud slide and boulders could easily be shifted loose.

One paw then another, Shilah navigated the terrain like a mountain goat, only stumbling a few times as he kept working his way down. The rain was good in general and necessary for life but too much of anything was always dangerous and he was more than ready for the spirits to give it a rest.

Shilah was just starting the second leg of his descent when he noticed an unusual entrance. Curious and more than ready he entered stumbling forward and catching himself just before a fall. It was then he heard swearing in a voice that seemed way to familiar. Weth?

Without a second thought he shimmed down the entrance and into the eerie dark of the stone walled crypt. "Hello? Weth is that you down here?"

Speech

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Sin Armada

Following her trail once again. Sin had kept close eye on the femme of Glaciem, as it seemed she had a knack for getting into trouble...Today it would seem she would wander away from the territory again, and he had not let it go unnoticed. He had to help her once before, and there was always the possibilities he would have to do it again. Approaching the caverns where her scent would lead, he stopped within it's depths, spotting the black femme. A shake of his head was brought and shown when she placed herself on the ground before...wait, her!? It appeared he would come into the presence of one he recognized before, though he did not care to remember her name. A growl suppressed within his jaws, the crimson marked male stepping forth into view as the blood on his coat permeated the thick air. Staring down at the black Glaciem femme, he motioned for her to stand. "Glaciem wolves do not lower themselves to others..." He growled. This she-wolf was too kind for the likes of Glaciem...

His attention then focused to the other, Amber orbs sparing no emotion about her predicament. "Seems you've found yourself in a spot of trouble...Is it help you seek or shall I just leave you to the wolves?" He murmured, not caring to remember her name from the previous encounter. And it would seem that another recognizable would appear, the same male whose name he also cared not to remember. Ah, now this was interesting.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Esperanza snarled back at Sin, "I may be a female, and I also may care about others! But, I do have a bad side, and I'm about to bring it out so don't push me!" she hollered to the brute. She cared about others, but she didn't want to be called weak by him. Her green orbs flared angrily as she stamped her paw in irritation, causing her to walk away from the caverns and lying down near the entrance, a sad yet frustrated expression lay dormant on her face. Displeasure filled her mind as she remembered back when she was young. Sadness, soon appeared on her face entirely as her eyes shifted and she found herself looking at the sky.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 11:23 PM

Slowly but surely, the saviors would trickle in. First came a woman she didn't recognize, who was polite but far too physical, laying herself down way too close to the wraith. Shuffling away, she would look skeptically at the stranger and opened her mouth to reply. Not so fast, because a familiar, bloodstained figure appeared. He spoke quite tersely with the female, who threw a massive temper tantrum and stormed off. Sighing with mild relief, she flicked her ears to catch another familiar voice calling from the end of the tunnel. Great, Shilah was here to save the day, not the sarcasm there. Responding to the pale man before her, she growled her usual sarcasm. "Please, by all means go after your woman, I'll just chill here." She replied, lyrics dripping with poison laced honey. Turning to call back up the tunnel, she attempted to be kind, since if anyone would be saving her at some point, Shilah would be the man for the job, it seemed. "Yeah, it's me. Little help would be fucking aces right now." She called, her voice slightly agitated. Charcoal tail tip would flick irritably as she waited for someone to help her, since she was in pain and it was not helping her attitude problems in any way, shape, or form. The dull throbbing in her foot was not something she was enjoying, and she was getting ready to start screaming, which was always worse than when she was acting normally. Even her father had been a touch taken aback by her temper tantrums at times, which were worse than Thor's when the occasion called for it. Lowering her cranium, she breathed deeply and gritted her teeth. In about three seconds, if nothing happened, she was going to lose her shit all over the place and she didn't care who fell victim to it.

talk, think

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 07:31 PM

It wasn't long before Shilah came upon Weth, clearly injured this time and another dark fae as well as? oh no what was he doing here. Shilah's hackles raised slightly at the sight of the brute with the blood stained pelt and and a lack of compassion and respect. While normally an incredibly patient wolf, Sin just set him on edge and contrary to popular belief, Shilah was not a weak fighter. Nomads were trained to be at home on the battlefield where they'd spend most of their time treating their pack members and a knowledge of battle was critical. However, Shilah had no desire to provoke the other male or escalate an attack. Especially not down here. But how to get Weth out with that brute circling around like a vulture?

"Yeah, it's me. Little help would be fucking aces right now."

"Alright I'll see what I can do?" He leaned over to examine the paw and swore. He looked up at her and mouthed the word 'broken' before shooting a sidelong glance at Sin. He hoped his message was clear. He did not trust that other brute's character. Normally, Shilah would gather the herbs and treat the femme first before moving her but with that dangerous smelling brute around he needed to get her out where he could gather and keep an eye on things. He was almost tempted to howl for help as well, when a thought struck him.

"WAIT, miss! Please, I could use your help, if you are indeed a healer." He called out to the green-eyed female. "Could you bring me some Arnica and leeks if you can find them. Oh, and some lamb's ear. You? Sin wasn't it? You could make yourself useful and gather as many dandelions as you are able, the root will be most helpful. Or stand there and stare I care not which."
Dandelions might help but they were unecessary so whether the brute agreed to help or not, most likely not, it was no loss on Shilah's part. Dandelions were also so obvious any numnuts with half a brain could identify them. Shilah needed to find a way to dry and carry herbs with him. Shilah made a note to start sniffing around the formerly human inhabited areas of Alacritis.

Speech

ooc: the first two aren't in the guidebook so if you'd like a description Esper feel free to pm me!