build
player
01-26-2014, 01:58 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Arwen Greenleaf
How did you get here?: If I told you, I'd have to kill you

Character's Name: N?tt Hr??vitnisd?ttir
Season of Birth: Summer
Height: 36"
Appearance Description: The woman gets her name from the silky black cloak that swathes her tall and lanky figure. Jet black, the colour of the sky on a harsh winters night. Nothing blemishes the Goddess' fur. She is pure. Unspoiled. Her fur thickens out around her hips and cheeks, making her appear to be curvier than she actually is. Bright bi-coloured optics give some colour to her regal face. One purple, a dark purple. And the other a dark blue, the colour of silhouettes when the sun is giving way to night. Both are flecked with a molten gold. They give a cold and harsh stare, her eyes reflect her personality, they are cold and cruel. Though for those she considers herself close to, they will be given warm looks, those unknown to her enemies. She is a tall creature, standing at 36 inches, and weighing in at 105 lbs. She is quite skinny, making her light for her height. Long slim legs make up most of her height. A long silky banner swishes behind her as she walks, giving her a grace that is not carried by others.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 04:11 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]