ardent

Nostalgia

Emery

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2014, 03:59 PM

There was a sense of Nostalgia as he stood on these shores again. He had reunited with Silveris, and they were making plans to hunt down her family, if any still existed, and bring them together. Bring them home. He would breath in the salty air, letting the wind ruffle his coat. Autumn. A season after his birth. It was strange now... he was an adult, standing here. He had grown so much... lost his own kin. Found Silveris. Lost her. Reunited. Life was full of twists and turns, never stopping. Perhaps that was part of it's beauty.

Emery would focus his gaze upon the water, listening to the waves that crashed the shore. He remembered, years ago, playing upon this beach. It seemed so long ago. Were his family members still out there? Were they alive and well? Emery could only hope so. Prayed so. He wanted his mother to have found happiness. Maybe she was still with Knight. Maybe he had new brothers and sisters. Emery would close his eyes, a little smile on his face. Life carried on. "I hope wherever you all are... you're happy." Emery would say softly.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 08:49 AM

It had been a few weeks travelling back to Alacritis from his old lack. The healer felt no regret in leaving, already feeling the weight of the silence among the solitary back being lifted off him. When he finally made it back to his homeland, his feet wandered to the shores. His mind wandered to family. His mother and siblings. Were they still here? What about his mother? He had left so young that he hadn't seen any of them since he was little more than a pup!

It was here, at his birthplace, Sage finally stopped. He created the hill and looked down upon the dark sandy shores beneath. He took a big swig of the salty sea air and was reminded instantly of the warmth of his family. It dawned on him then how much he missed them all. Guilt at not trying to find them sooner spawned inside the man.

Bi-coloured eyes scanned the shores, resting on a figure below. He raised his head, trying to catch the wolf's scent. He caught a faint whisper, but nothing to be sure of. Silently, as being with his previous pack had fought him to do, be lithely made his way towards the stranger. The wolf looked about his age, and familiar.
Sage coughed before speaking, his voice rough from being unused for so long,
"Good Afternoon, sir." He said, formality etched in his voice and posture. As he moved a step closer, he realised exactly who it was.
"E-Emery?"

"Speech,"

Emery

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 02:23 PM

The feeling of Nostalgia, well, it was only about to hit him all the more, full force. By the fates, by the gods, it would seem that he was not the last of his blood to remain in Alacritia as he thought. Gaze would shift, his cyan gaze meeting with a bi-colored gaze that he thought was only ever going to appear in his memories. His breath caught in his throat, his eyes widening as he saw the other young male before him. Could, could it really be? After all of this time? The truth that his brother was before him now seemed so unlikely that he struggled to find the words to speak.

But the black and white wolf before him would first, confirming it all. ?Sage... Gods above how did you ever make it back here?? His brother had such a formal way of speaking and acting... Some mannerisms that Emery felt he had been losing during the time he spent alone. Thank goodness he had found Silveris again at least. But now... Were the gods teasing him? Was he dreaming? The brute would look his brother up and down, just in awe that after all the time he found one of his littermates. Finally.

It didn?t even matter that it was just Sage -- one member of the family back was certainly better than none! Emery?s tail would begin to gently wag behind him, a soft smile appearing on his face. ?Brother, have you any idea how I?ve missed you? How glad I am to see you??

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 03:08 PM

Sage stood stock-still, drinking in his brother. Was it really him? After so long? His eyes were wide with shock, but moistened. Quick as a flash, all signs of formality left his body as he ran the last few feet to his brother. As he was moving, he heard his brother speak. Simply nodding, the healer buried his head into his brothers neck.

?Brother, have you any idea how I?ve missed you? How glad I am to see you?? Emery said. Pulling back a bit, he looked to his brother. I have a pretty good idea. He said, his voice thick with emotion. With a soft chuckle he pulled back a bit. It's been so long, Emery. I haven't been in Alactricia. Are you still in touch with the others? Are you alright? the boy rambled, completely having let go of the tight control he normally held on himself. He clamped his mouth shut once he realized to stop the word stew from coming out. I've missed you.

"Burn Baby Burn"