Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Alright, so due to the slowness of the meeting thread, please post below with your character's name and the rank they would have asked for in the meeting.

Some are already set to Clergy, but that's because I haven't spoken to you yet. If you are one of them then please still post below.

Also, please post your mentors and who they shall be taking as apprentices. Max is 2 but if they would like to take on a 3rd then that is okay, keep up with training!

TIER 1
queen / king
- loccian
prince / princess

TIER 2
grand duke / duchess
-
ambassador
- gerhardt,

TIER 3
constable (protectors)
- dragon, aeil,
infante / infanta
- maverick & epiphron
abbot (lead healer)
vinte / vintenar (lead knight)
- squall & destruction
villein (lead hunter)

TIER 4
baron / baroness (advisor)
priest / priestess (healer)
- themisto
knight (warrior)
serf (hunter)
- tahlia

TIER 5
clergy (members unsure of skill)
- bronze, silent, iorwerth, pacifica, myth, rohini, malia
gentry (yearlings in training)
progeny / filius (children)
- all pups under 1 year

TIER 6
peasant (minor punishment)
jester (severe punishment)

Squall

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 06:24 AM
--Squall wants to take Rohini & Jendai as apprentices. Also Enola as a 3rd apprentice *cough* >.> <.<

--Dragon wants to take Cassius & Caeto or whoever else is assigned for 2nd apprentice. And is willing to take a 3rd apprentice.

--Pacifica would like to aim for Baroness/Abbot as well as take Celeste(if you want) & Faolan. Can also possibly share in mentoring Enola. that way Enola & Faolan can apprentice together nodnod

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2014, 08:45 AM
Iorwerth would like as high a rank as possible. I'm more realistic than him of course though and he'll have to make do with knight xD
As for apprentices, I've no preferences there so whoever still needs one or if anyone would like for him to mentor them then go ahead and assign them to him.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 12:28 PM
-Bops Drag and hisses.- I claimed Celeste as an apprentice.

XD Yay for Des rank~ -Rolls.-

But for apprentices Des wants Celeste and Nako. :3

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Don't know if you need this, since Erebos didn't come till after the meeting BUT

He'll mentor anyone who needs it.

And he's a hunter. Lead or not doesn't matter too much, but he's very practiced in hunting and fishing since he has it built into his OCD schedule twice a day for much longer than necessary xD

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:31 PM
If Keno agrees, Destruction might be Silveris's mentor.

Yin

gems
size
-
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Tahlia is open to take apprentices. c: She currently doesn't have any but would be happy to teach someone about hunting and in particular fishing.

Also Anais would like to learn fighting, if there's still someone available (she'll pick up hunting on the side from her mother).

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-26-2014, 05:59 AM
**Posting for Dragon.
Destruction can have Celeste if she so chooses, and Pacifica can take on Anais in fight training. As well as teach her some basic herbal knowledge.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm fine with Destruction training Silveris as well. xD Though she might need to share an apprentice with someone since that would be three.

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Themisto would enjoy any healers rank, though he would try for abbot if needed :) And he can mentor anyone.