Tyr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
01-22-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 11:31 AM by Tyr.)
Beneath the twisting, trailing branches, a rain-soaked patchwork wolf crept painfully, panting, through the fog. A bad limp revealed the twisted forelimb, a long journey and the dampness caused by this gods-damned rain adding a hundredfold to the ever-present pain and drawing a wince with every step. His mismatched eyes darted across the terrain nervously as his scruffy pelt rippled in unease. He'd come so far, seeking the freedom his siblings had sought. Had they found it, here? Or was this place just another Hel he'd find himself trapped in?

Well, Hel or no, he'd traveled a fair distance since last he'd been able to stop for a drink, let alone a rest, and this was as good a place as any. Hidden by the trees, cloaked in fog and rain. He would be nearly blind as well as deaf but so too would any approaching danger. A good place to stop, rest his crippled leg, get a drink, get out of the rain... maybe he'd come far enough for now.

Decision made, and with the coast seemingly clear, Tyr Hr??vitnisson limped wearily on to a nearby pool of water.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
OOC: Sorry for crap reply, stressed outtttt!!

I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Tea cupped paws carried her silently over the terra, each step weaving her sensuous frame between the drooping branches of the willow trees. She hummed a jaunty tune, at least for the dark woman, and flicked her mismatched gaze about in search of entertainment. As the breeze came to meet her, a prolonged inhale brought a familiar scent to her nostrils. Ah, something to torment. Heels would be kicked up with dark glee as her pace accelerated towards her quarry. "If it isn't the great Tyr, here to take the thrones of all the Kings in this land?" She would chuckle with malicious joy, charcoal tipped plume rising above her feminine hips as she bared her fangs at her step brother in a truly evil grin. She was making sure to assert to the little pest that she was the Queen of this castle, and he was hardly a peasant in the eyes of the world.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH