Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-22-2014, 04:38 AM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Paws carried him fast towards safety. All around him, ash rained from the sky, thick and choking the air. The world around him was silent, the males eyes narrowed to keep out as much of the debris as possible. It seemed the storm had brought about more chaos then he thought, the torrential winds causing the volcano to react mildly as it belched ash clouds and fumes into the air, permeating it with it's foulness. Beyong the vision he held through the cloud, he spottes a black hole ahead, a place he had not seen before and made his way towards it at a sprint. The beast kept his breath held, not wanting to inhale what he had gotten caught in, until at last he was within the confines of the mines. Once far enough in, he released his breath, breathing in the musky air that filled the mines. Amber orbs gazed about, staring at the cloud outside that seemed to now pass him by...perhaps he would have to wait until it passed or cleared up enough for him to keep moving...but he knew not, how long that would take.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 09:45 AM

Six slithered through the dark paths of the mines. Her paws yhundered down onto the earth bellow with each step. Her violet orbs glistened with excitement. The woman was engulfed in the dark sky. The storm was intense and she was ready. Though she smelled the scent of another. A male from her pack. The black and white bitch grinned as she looked around. Her eyes captured the sight of a white male with blood red markings. Six skipped to him. A little smirk was seen as the brute opened her mouth to speak. "Hello darling " she knew why he was there and she was ready for whatever came.

Phone post :(

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-22-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 09:50 PM by Sin.)

It would seem the crimson beast was not alone within the confines of the darkness he had chosen to dwell within. A scent carried to him, female, of Glaciem and yet still unknown to him. He would keep his venomous glare upon the mouth of the mine, only turning when the faintest sound of her paws gave away her position through the darkness. A wicked grin twisted his features as he remained where he was, not wasting his time with her presence a second too soon. Blood stained ears remained vigilant, and at last when she spoke only then would he turn his crown, followed by the rest of his body to stare upon the visitor.

"You know, it would be much wiser to make your presence known before attempting to snake your way through the shadows unannounced...there are many dangerous things lurking about, and you wouldn't want to get caught." He rumbled with amusement, amber gaze roved over her features, though too plain for his liking. Sharpened claws scraped silently atop the surface of a flat rock he had been sitting on, crimson stained body relaxed as usual, though his thoughts would remain hidden from view as always. A blank slate he always appeared to be, his cunning hidden behind windowless eyes. The deathly stare of a rattlesnake he always held whether he wanted to or not. A result from the mass amount of murders and rapes he had done throughout his lifespan and travels. In Alacritia? Quite a few rapes and killings to date. He always bloodied his claws without mercy, thus the blood stains upon his pelt.

"What is your name, pawn of Glaciem?"

""

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 09:35 PM

The black and white behemoth stared at the darling boy before her. Others may have seen terror or disaster. He looked menacing with those red markings and harsh eyes. She admired his build but looks did not matter to the bitch. The only thing that mattered was which side of the brain did one use? Those violet pools searched the boy shamelessly as he added pointless ramblings into the conversation. Six tilted her head with a slight smiled, it a was an eerie one. The dark girl put her big girl pelt on for the Queen and King but when it came to horny men slithering around mines, she was a whole new woman. Six was not there to engulf herself in pleasure. The only one she was giving herself to was Isardis and even that would be a challenge for him. She was not one to just submit. Though, she would let her King do as he please. Games were to fun to escape.

Her eyes flicked to the citrus orbs of his own. Her voice filled the air with a great darkness etched into each vocal, "There is nothing to fear here." The smile only got larger. Six eyed him once more, noticing his relaxed state. The black and white behemoth sat down with a luxurious yawn. She was not tired, just slightly bored. Six heard his baritone voice once more and she nodded. "My name is Six." Her voice was one that haunted anyone's dreams. There was something more to the number then just a Wolf. The girl tilted her head, "Your turn."

Speech

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Sin Armada

The wench that would approach was as simple minded as many he had come across. She seemed to strive to make others find fear, but nobody ever made them fill with as much fear as he did. He was the epitome of it, many were afraid to approach him. It was not just the stench of blood that always engulfed him, but the demeanor he carried and the dark soul he posessed. He was the devil's child, he had the devil's smile. And although others boasted to have as such, none compared. They were fool's to think they ruled the darkness, but it was he who was the Hell spawn. He who did not waste his time with the unworthy, and she was sinking to those levels...

"Fear? I am the voice of fear, wench." He replied without a hint of emotion, everything he thought and everything he was hidden beneath a facade of toying vocals. Though harshness was all about him, he cared not whether he offended someone. He cared about nothing at all save for his own personal gain. Ears remained motionless, just the same as the rest of his body when she told him her name. Six? what the hell kind of a name was that? No matter, even her name was as boring as her features. An inward scoff came free, though inaudible to her ears when she asked his own name. Did she really think to learn it? Guess again.

"Hmph, my name will not be given so freely to those undeserving. I am fear, pride, greed, whatever you so desire. An Armada by relation, but much more dangerous then those who claim the title." He cast an iron glare upon her.

Satis

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-24-2014, 10:35 PM

?Is that so?? the magnificent siren would weave beneath the unsettling cover of The Mines, drawn by the scent of Glaciems and eager to find herself in a potential reunion. However as the Mistress of Tortuga would find herself in company unknown, greeted only by arrogant tales of a relative, but a boy she did not know. Her father had spoken of newcomers when he had announced Sendoas birth, but her knowledge of them was poor. Her words had been so clearly directed towards the pale creature statement, and yet they were not testing as much as they were void; a simple question of curiosity and sheltered amusement. ?I believe we are of relation, in that case Mr. Nameless,? she would dip her marked face so slightly towards the accompanying madam, but her golden gaze was held to the unfamiliar boy, stance squared, curiosity peaked.

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 05:04 PM

Those deep eyes stared into the bright eyes of the man before her. He was so big headed and brutish. Such a simple mind. She glared at him, angry at him for his lack of intelligence. She smiled and rolled her broad shoulders. If the man attacked her she would attack back. There was no freight within Six, she could take on the loud mouth. Though, as he spoke again another lovely voice was heard. Her eyes slipped to the golden babe with quite the glorious markings upon her face. Six smirked, she enjoyed this one already. The woman dipped her head to the other politely before she looked back to the man. She smiled annoyingly at the white and red boy. "I do not fear big headed boys with a loud mouth. It just proves you are probably compensating for something." Six let her eyes roam his body once more.

He spoke to her about not giving his name and blah blah blah. She rolled her lovely eyes and laughed softly before the other stepped in. So they were of the royal family? She would not grovel. The golden woman did not have the scent of Glaciem and the boy just had issues. The black and white behemoth kneaded the earth softly. "Boy, I could care less about what blood flows in your veins. I could say I have the blood of some noble amazing family that conquers blah blah blah but see no one cares. I asked for a name not random blabber." The woman licked her lips.
"Let us try again?"

Speech