Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
01-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Beneath the trailing branches, a patchwork wolf crept painfully toward the pond. A bad limp revealed the twisted forelimb, a long journey adding a hundredfold to the ever-present pain. His mismatched eyes darted across the terrain nervously. His scruffy pelt rippled in unease. He'd come so far, seeking the freedom his siblings had sought. Had they found it, here? Or was this place just another Hel he'd find himself trapped in?

Well, Hel or no, he'd traveled a fair distance since last he'd been able to stop for a drink, let alone a rest, and this was a beautiful place. A good place to stop, rest his crippled leg, get a drink... maybe he'd come far enough for now.

Decision made, and with the coast seemingly clear, Tyr Hr??vitnisson limped wearily on to the pond within the trees.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 11:14 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

A familiar scent wafted towards her on the breeze, and a devilish grin curled upon her dark lips, playing at her sharp features with malicious glee. Long legs carried her with a bounding abandon towards her quarry, a crippled russet and ebony form smaller than the bugs underfoot. Dark laughter erupted from her maw as she looked down upon the creature. "Look what we have here, the God of War in all his glory." She growled with a dark grin, laughing cruelly and gazing down at the tiny male. "Here to knock all the King's from their thrones and take all the women from their paws?" She would snicker, sensual vocals dripping with venomous sarcasm. Charcoal tipped tail raised above her hips in dominance as she stared down at the pathetic creature. Every one of her pearl razors was bared to the smaller wolf, asserting herself over him. Surely the weak little man would not have forgotten his place among the family? He was not even a full blooded child of his fathers, and it was something Loki and she had pressed upon him frequently, so he would realize just how worthless he was.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH

Tyr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
01-31-2014, 10:35 AM

Uphill struggle, blood sweat and tears
An all too familiar laugh caused Tyr to instinctively flinch away, dropping to his belly and cringing. Weth, his half-sister and fostered littermate, though she probably didn't care to remember that part of their relationship. A familiar humiliation curled through his stomach at the way he naturally cowered before her, his embarrassment more acute now when he'd thought himself free yet he still trembled at her feet the minute he'd heard her voice. Her words held the same mocking scorn she'd shown him ever since they'd left puppy-hood behind.

"W-weth, w-what are you d-doing here?" he whined, hating the way he stuttered and whimpered the words but unable to stop himself.

"Speech"
Nothing to gain, everything to fear

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-01-2014, 01:38 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

The mewling mongrel's stuttering reply brought the corners of her dark lips curving upwards even further, a cruel chuckle filled with dark mirth escaping from between her glinting fangs. "I'm here from the same reason everyone else is, to get away from the idiocy of our uncles rule." She growled, fixing her half sibling with a mismatched stare. Rear would find it's way to the terra, charcoal tipped banner resting itself flush with one of her haunches as she kept her twin pigmented gaze upon the pathetic creature. Once they had gotten along, but now... She didn't like him; he was far too weak, submissive, altogether weak and pathetic. She hated him for it, he was not a real man for having surrendered to everyone so damned easily. "You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here?" She growled, brow quirking inquisitively as she stared into the heterochromic optics of her runt of a sibling.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH