Kyte

Kyte

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Kaila
How did you get here?: Stumbled in by accident.

Character's Name: Kyte
Season of Birth: Autumn
Height: 36"
Appearance Description:
> Pelt as black as pure obsidian; it was quite easy for the massive beast to disappear in the night as he was so void of color. The density of that jacket was comparable to the feathers of a raven's wing, such thick fibers hid the muscle-tone beneath them entirely, making him a hard opponent to peg. He as long and lean, well-muscled forelimbs guiding him with carefully placed steps even with his footpads being so broad and thickly taloned. That elongated tail flounced behind the brute with an eerie elegance, those long strands flirting with the earth below as they swept past. Volcanic, radiantly red stare was usually his only give-away on a dark and dreary night; that ruby gaze wide and alert-- focusing on the signs of weakness his prey might show. Altogether, he appeared to be something crafted by some otherworldly demon, perhaps some botched magic marionette being controlled by invisible strings.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
01-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Hello! For Kyte to be accepted you need to fill his profile. You can do this by going to "Edit account" at the top left of the page and then clicking on "edit profile info". After everything has been filled out according to the Guidebook specifications he can be accepted.

Kyte

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2014, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (Meili @ Jan 21 2014, 02:23 PM)
Hello! For Kyte to be accepted you need to fill his profile. You can do this by going to "Edit account" at the top left of the page and then clicking on "edit profile info". After everything has been filled out according to the Guidebook specifications he can be accepted.

Thank you, Meili. I editted it a little, I hope it's okay? ;~;

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-22-2014, 01:12 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]