ardent

We never fade

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2014, 04:15 PM

The man had been drawn back to where the meeting was held. He was leaving for Amenti shortly. Many of his family were joining him. He was glad of that. Not as many as he'd hoped though. Some had been missing from the meeting as well. He hoped that they would appear soon, as he hated to see some of the bloodline missing. He sat. Rump kissing the ground. It was cold still in the North. Not as cold as it had been in the thick of winter. But still cold. A sigh escaped his ebony lips. He thought of his daughters. Virgil was always ambitions and outgoing. Whereas Eros seemed to be quieter. He hoped that when they joined Amenti, that his daughter would discover her ambitions. Seek the greatness she deserved.

talk, think

Thank you Raii <3!

OOC: crappy tag b/c I got distracted by Sherlock <3

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 10:32 PM

The situation had changed.

The former leader of Amenti had returned and intended to reclaim the home he had abandoned. Olympus would no longer be the power it was intended to be as soon as she had hoped, and Natalya was weary of pledging herself to anyone outside the family. She had never been fond of feigning her feelings or her loyalties, but now she supposed that she was to be forced into doing so in order to keep her promise. She would never leave Olympus. If the rest of the family sought to pledge itself to an unnamed tyrant, she would follow.

Still, she wished to seek counsel from someone who was able to give it with authority. The queen returned to the place of the last meeting of the family, seeking out the patriarch. She would find him there, knowing him by his scent, and would approach slowly. Zeus, I was hoping to find you here. With a dip of her head she offered the greeting before seating herself before him. Have you heard the unfortunate news?

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-26-2014, 08:38 AM

Natalya. He could smell her before he saw her. She moved to him cautiously. Natalya sat in front of him. Zeus, I was hoping to find you here. Have you heard the unfortunate news? A frown crossed his mouth. What had happened? Though they were the Olympus family and they would battle through whatever was thrown at them. Hmm... No I have not. What has happened? He glanced around. There was no one else around. A grin expression crossed his mind. He would be leaving for Amenti soon. In fact most of the family would be joining shortly. And they would have to be at their strongest to gain rank and the trust of the other alpha. He didn't want to be ordered around by a mortal. But if it had to be done to gain success, it had to be done. He looked once again to Natalya, waiting for her response.

talk, think

Thank you Raii <3!

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 11:17 AM

So the patriarch had not heard. Or perhaps he had, but didn't see the situation as she did. Either way, she needed his opinion and guidance, feeling that thoug Virgil was perfectly capable, there may be bias from her side. After all, she was the one who had decided to let them live under the rule of another. Natalya suspected that there was something more than simple need there.

The leader of Amenti has returned to take his throne. I am hesitant to offer my loyalty to him, but from what I've been told he is quite aggressive toward those who are not obvious about it. While Natalya had little concern for injuries of her own, she was worried that if any chose to slack on loyalty to the man that the entire family would suffer. I wonder if perhaps we should be planning our kingdom while under his rule, and if we should seek out allies in the mean time. Whether we take his throne from him or create our own, I have little doubt that he will retaliate immediately.

talk, think

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-26-2014, 03:44 PM

he pondered Natalya's words. If they were not fully in power that would be a minus. But if Virgil held a high rank, which he assumed she did, she would have considerable power and she could tell the alpha to trust them. it would be a point in their direction. Zeus' main aim was to gain the trust of the Alpha and work his way up the ranks. So that they could overthrow it. I think that we should join Amenti, if Virgil still has some authority, she may grant us higher ranks and attempt to convince the alpha of our loyalty. Gather allies, progress and when the time is right we either overthrow his or we set up our own pack. He shut his eyes, deep in thought I an attempt to block out the surrounding world.

talk, think

Thank you Raii <3!

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM

She nodded every so often as the patriarch spoke, absorbing his every word. I am certain that Virgil will do her best to keep us in the leader's good graces, she responded truthfully. She did not doubt the matriarch's loyalty to her family. tAnd I am glad that we are in agreement as to the plan going forward. I would be glad to seek out allies for us going forward, as I plan on doing my best to stay under the radar in Amenti while still appearing loyal. I will be heading to Amenti shortly to see Virgil - should I tell her of my agenda? Natalya wanted to tell the matriarch that she would be seeking out allies of Olympus, but she worried that perhaps Virgil would warn against it. Though the matriarch was young and not as wise as her father, her word was still law. Natalya would be loathe to question it.

talk, think