Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-18-2014, 08:10 PM
The woman could sense the dread and sorrow that filled this place. Everything about it seemed to be dank and lifeless. There were a few rabbits in it, but nothing of full abundance like a harem of deer or elk could be seen in the terrain. Her paws crunched against the bed of many dead leaves that filled the landscape. Their brown and red colors along with some gold made a little bit of color, but not enough to fill the blackness that inhabited it.

She was leaving her original home and was going on adventures, but this place made her feel gloomy and depressed. Everything about it, to her, seemed dead.

She lied down beside a dead tree that had fallen and made a nice den and she closed her eyes. Her emerald orbs being hidden from her ebony colored lids. Her dark pelt seemed like she could be perfect here, but she wished for light. She twitched her ears sometimes to see if she could catch any sounds, but all she could hear were crows cawing off in the distance, and the wind that whistled past her, picking up dead leaves along the way.

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-18-2014, 11:10 PM

Sass and vinegar?

Well, if this place wasn't a creepy basket of creepiness? Kaliska skulked through the eerie forest, her sleek and slender form slipping through the fog and the thorns. Her ears were twitching as she tried to catch any signs of danger but all the time she was moving she kept thinking about what a scrumptious snack she probably appeared to be. Crap. What a wrong turn.

Growling in irritation, Kaliska continued on her way hoping she was going in the right direction. Out! That's all she wanted was to get out! Above her was a pair of crows, cawing a manner that made it seem like they were making fun of her. Why those feathred?. "Hey, yea! Laugh it up you stupid birds. Think you're so tough?. why don't you come down here and show me how tough you are? Yea? YEA? That's what I thought!"

The irritable femme turned on her heel and started marching away when she saw a dark colored wolf resting by a fallen tree. "Oh.. uh? hi. I didn't think anyone was here except ghosts." Her eyes narrowed suddenly. "You're not a ghost are you?"

[Image: kalibot_zps2859e9b3.jpg]

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-18-2014, 11:22 PM
Esperanza opened her eyes and looked at the wolf before her. The emerald colored orbs shimmered slightly even though very little light emanated from inside the land. The crows continued to caw at them as the woman turned her head to them and howled so loud that it kind of seemed like the ground was shaking from underneath her paws. The crows that had once taken refuge in the trees dashed out of the forest, cawing their annoying tune. Esperanza looked at the brown colored femme before her and gave a soft smile.

"Last time I checked I was not a spirit, Ma'am," she addressed the fae, bowing her head in respect as she lifted it back up again. Everything about this place could only be described with three words. Hell on Earth. Everything about it seemed like death. Dead trees, leaves, bones of animals, when will she ever find a land where she would not see much of anything knocking on death's door? To her, it seemed not for a while.

"What is your name?" She asked the fae kindly, but she stayed on guard not wanting to keep it down in case the wolf before her turned into something menacing. She didn't show it though and stayed gentle and kind like a dove with four legs and paws instead of two. Her dark pelt blew in the wind that whistled past their ear drums as some moaning could be heard, but Esperanza paid no heed for the wind seemed to be messing with them, and she was not falling for it.

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 07:26 PM

Sass and vinegar?

Kaliska kept her eyes fixed on the female. She didn't know what she'd really do if she ever ran into a spirit. You couldn't really fight a spirit. At least not in any manner the she wolf had ever heard of so Kaliska was prepared to flee when the femme insisted she was not a spirit. "Ohhhh you're not a spirit huh? That's just what I'd say if I were a spirit. You've brought me hear to suck out my brains and turn my eyes into jelly!" Her hair and hackles were raised when a gigantic sneeze blasted from the small femme.

Licking the snot off her nose, senses suddenly clear she caught a good whiff of the wolf opposite her. Did spirits have scent? They didn't have bodies?.

"But say I were to believe you were not, in fact, a spirit? What would a normal wolf be doing trying to nap in a creepy place like this?"

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-25-2014, 07:43 PM

""

The fae looked into those of the other female's eyes. Crows cawed loudly in the land as she heard the sounds of the annoying birds. The landscape was deep in darkness and mucky looking colors. Mud covered the entire land, from what, nobody knows. Every step she took over to the female caused her to be able to touch a rock, looking at the female, "A spirit would go right through this rock," she replied, sighing as she laid down a little distance away from the female.

The sounds of the birds continued to erupt through her ear drums as she howled, sending the birds away from them all.

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-28-2014, 12:10 AM

Sass and vinegar?

The femme touched the rock and did not pass through but Kaliska's fur and hackles frizzed at the howl. She wasn't quite expecting that reaction but at least the birds weren't bothering them anymore. "Uh? thanks! Alright, alright so you're not a spirit. So tell me then, green eyes, what are you doing here?" It was a legitimate question in her thoughts. She could understand exploring but who tried to catch a snooze when this place looked like it was plucked right out of a horror story?

"Oh, and my names Kaliska Kaltharsis. I was a wandering through here. Say I don't mean to stop myself short but you hungry at all?" Her stomach had rumbled half way through the sentence and the foxy femme realized it had been awhile since she'd last eaten.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Esperanza smiled at the fox colored femme as her green orbs looked into those of the she-wolf that sat before her. "My name is Esperanza, and nice to meet you, Kaliska," she bowed her head in respect as she heard her stomach growling. She had not eaten in a few days since she was here, but rest was what she needed first even though the place seemed littered with darkness and decay. "Would you like me to go out hunting for us?" The ebony fae asked as her emerald orbs shifted to an area where she might think there would be fish or game. The wind whistled loudly in her orbs as she wished to get away from this place as soon as she could. Even though she was in Glaciem, she knew she had a lot to learn about what they do, how they act, and what rules she would have to follow if she wished to be apart of her new pack.

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-01-2014, 03:01 PM

Sass and vinegar?

The other fae introduced herself as Esperanza. She was certainly a polite little wolf but it was the quiet ones and the small ones you wanted to look out for. Kaliska being quite small herself was alright with this statement. She was certainly no pushover.

"Would you like me to go out hunting for us?"

Kaliska gave Esper a look. "Do I look sick, injured or weak to you? No, thanks hun. I can hunt for myself. But that said? two jaws are better than one. C'mon let's find some chow." She took off through the forest and frowned. Did anything even live in here? She couldn't be quite sure. Turning to Esper she spoke. "I haven't been here long. What exactly does one hunt in this sort of place?"

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2014, 11:32 AM
The sound of wind whistling caught the broods lobes, the smell of rain appearing into her nostrils, but the rain had not been able to fall upon them because of the length of the leaves and branches. For when Kaliska told her about what they had to hunt in the terrain, she took a wild guess. She had seen a few hares leap by while she had been sleeping, but other than them, she had not seen any other bigger game present itself to her. "Hare would be the only source of food I was able to find. But, there is a pond around here, there might be a few frogs that we may be able to eat," Esper spoke to the she-wolf that lay inches from her. Did she even remember where the pond was? Was her mind playing tricks on her when she was able to see it? Well, she could remember the smell of the water that came into her nostrils. The musky smell of the small body of water was something that she couldn't easily forget as the smell stuck inside of her. She waited patiently for Kaliska to take a pick, for there would probably be larger amounts of frogs than hares in this soulless region.

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-09-2014, 06:13 PM
ooc: so SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Kaliska dearly hoped it wouldn't start raining again. She was getting awfully sick of the cold and wet and another storm would only serve to further dampen her day. She swore if she had to go through another cluster of rainstorms she was just going to get up and walk out of Alacritis. This was ridiculous!

"Hare would be the only source of food I was able to find. But, there is a pond around here, there might be a few frogs that we may be able to eat,"

Kaliska pondered the options. Hare were tricky to catch and required a lot of spent energy for the amount of meat returned. But she wasn't sure she'd want to eat a frog. Kaliska made a face. "Frogs? Are those really any good? I suppose it's worth a shot. Lead the way!"

"Speech"