gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-18-2014, 11:46 AM
ooc: bear with me please, trying to imagine how this looks

Ohhh? it was kind of spooky. Drashiel peered into the canyon that would lead to the Polar Sound, the fjord that rested on the shores of the Galciem pack. He'd been hearing quite a bit about it and couldn't help but go investigate himself. He would become a valued member of the pack and to do so the pup knew he had to have a thorough knowledge of the terra his pack dwelled on. Taking a deep breath, he stepped inside.

It was strange and lovely all at once. Moss clutched tightly to the rocks that towered above his head and in the distance he could hear the rush of running water. It was slightly warmer here and the blossoming green made it feel more like spring in these crevices than anywhere else on Glaciem.

Boldly he strode forward and came to gaze upon a net of waterfalls that cascaded down the rock face, flowing toward the sea. It was peaceful and nice here, a haven for dry fur and skin that had taken a beating on the frozen tundra. Suddenly, he heard a strange noise and turned to see a? a? black and white thing that waddled a bit like a duck.

His head titled to the side as the creature stared back at him and did the same. Hmmm?. he wondered if it was good to eat.

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:01 PM

It was more quieter here then the sparse pines where wolves seemed to be coming in by the hundreds. Her eyes would be held wide and filled with inquisitation, wanting to explore and chase the black and white waddlers with the cute beaks. The glaciem territories where expanding and there for s'alkrie had all the more reason to explore withought having to turn every few minutes to check if a rouge would snap her up for a little snack. Her teeth would bare and her pretty little maw would widen as a yawn would depart and enter the bitter air. As her curious gaze would fixate upon a small baby penguin the placid babe would leap at the one staring at Drashiel which was only a few months old and taller then the girl. " Mine!" the girl would clasp the penguin seeming to hug it as it falls over. her mouth would aim for the neck but instead she would back up to a sit. " I think its to big for me to kill." her brows would lower performing a frown upon her face, before sighing. The penguin would attempt to get up into a stand.

image by Emily, Permission to use

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 12:53 PM

Drashiel was about to reach out and poke the bird when a strange squawking sound erupted from its mouth. Drashiel's fur frizzed up. By rights he was certain the creature was a bird. A very weird?mutated? messed up bird.

"Mine!"

Drashiel stumbled back startled but then grinned as he saw S'alkrie. "Hey, I saw it first!" he laughed. She pounced on it then stumbled back suggesting it was to big for her. "I don't know if it would taste any good anyway." The boy padded over to the bird that was struggling to stand and he pawed at it, reaching out to bite the belly then pulling back nose wrinkling as fuzz and feathers clotted his mouth. "Bleck!" Suddenly an angry squawk rang out as another large bird draped in black and white came sliding on it's belly right at him.

"AHHH!" Drashiel scrambled out of the way just in time. It had to have been the mother or something. Suddenly, he got an idea. Prancing over to a shallow incline he peered down and flopped on his belly. "S'alkrie, watch this!" With a little push he was off, sliding down the snow and ice to land face first in a snow drift with only his tail and back legs sticking out.