Six

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 09:12 PM
EXHILARATE THE HARD AND EXTERMINATE THE WEAK

filled with excess demons ya'll can bring the exorcism

Her paws sunk into the snow with each step. She really did not like the snow to much. Why was she doing this exactly? She shook the thought from her head. Six had heard rumors of a harem, a strong harem. She skittered on and on. Her violet orbs were focused on the trees before her. They were hude, tall as can be. She smelled the scent of the Kingdom, it was strong. She was slightly excited, though she knew she wold not settle for some null rank. She was a warrior, a trained fighter. A woman of death. Daemon if you will. She was no mount. Though, she did not mind some pleasure filled nighters here and there. Six was not to be underestimated and the bitch was ready to fight for her rank. The black and white woman slithered closer to the tree line with a sniff of the air. Her steps brought her closer by the second until she finally stepped foot onto the border. She could smell the luxurious scents of the pack. Six grinned before letting out a howl that beckoned the leaders before her and any who deemed fit. She would seek entry, under certain conditions.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 09:31 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

The black wraith queen would mingle amongst the branches of the mile-high woods, content with being yards upon yards above terra firm. Her fascination with the gnarled trees was not to be questioned because she did not know the answer. The harlot heard the crunching of paw steps, the uncertainty of the gait hinting at a stranger. A resonating growl would hush the forest creatures - though there weren't many due to the chill in the air. Glaciem's Queen would find herself moving amongst the foliage like a leopard, paw steps hardly making a sound in her moments. When she could scale the trees no closer to the stranger, she would leap from a low-hanging branch, landing in the snow. It was a dismount well practiced, and not a hair would fall out of place as she stood eyeing the newcomer. The vixen certainly had one thing going for her, her femininity alone - though Sendoa hardly saw that as an attractive feature. In fact, since the birth of her whelps, she found this feature to be quite dangerous. Suspicion would glean in her emerald pools as she released a cooly worded phrase. "Who comes knocking on the gates of Glaciem?" Tail switched behind her restlessly as she waited.

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 10:17 AM

She stood tall withher broad shoulders and her height to match. Those violet orbs flicked around, she waited, and waited, and waited. Though, suddenly, she heard a gentle growl. This did not threaten the black and white daemon, she knew it was only a matter of territory. She waited until whoever growled decided to pop out. She watched the huge trees in slight awe before an ebony beauty jumped from one of the branches. Six help back a gasp but she did flinch from the sudden appearance. The beast nodded slightly as the others words were shoved into the air. Six let a tiny smirk spread across those jet black lips before she started to speak with that luxurious voice. "I seek entry into your Kingdom, lovely." She eyed the girl who reeked of pups and milk. Obviously this one had just given birth, but she would not comment. "My name is Six."

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 05:00 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

Though her teats sagged and the flesh upon her stomach hung lower than it usually did, the Queen remained in prime condition. However noticeable it might be that she had recently given birth, it didn't bother her much. The two lives she had brought into this world were two that she loved more than she ever thought she could, and she would never regret the pain and agony they had put her in during their birth. 'I see entry into your Kingdom, lovely.' Sweet words were lost on her, and yet they reminded her of the kind that Isardis might fancy. 'My name is Six.' "Sendoa," she would chide in response. "Queen of Glaciem." Eyes would scan almost robotically over the woman, inching over every curve of supple flesh that she could see from her vantage point. "And what, pray tell, is it that beckons you to the Kingdom of the north?" She had to be more choosy with newcomers lately, as Glaciem was growing tremendously and soon they would have no more room for warm bodies. Head would tilt eerily at a slight angle, appraising the woman and looking for a response - however positive or negative it might be.

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 08:50 PM

Six stared into the other's eyes with that remarkable smirk. Her lavender pools skipped around for a moment before more words hit the crisp air. She looked quickly back to Sen. Sendoa. Six memorized the name and the face. Though, the next three words did not come much as a shock. She knew the woman before her was one of power but she did not know a Queen. Six nodded politely, she respected the woman for not flaunting the title. The black and white woman watched the ebony girl as she began to speak once more. A required question was let forth, one Six knew that was going to be asked. "I come to seek entry because I have been on my own for quite a while and I seek a sturdy pack behind me. I miss stability. I have heard your pack was quite large and has made a name for itself." Her words were delicate yet powerful. The smirk switched to a gentle smile as she began to speak once more. "I can offer a life worth of training in fighting. I can hunt as well. I provide an able body. I can prove my worth if needed."

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 09:32 AM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

It seemed Six was prepared for this meeting, for without hesitation she offered up an acceptable answer. She sought a sturdy pack, and had heard of Glaciem's infamy. A smirk would play across her lips, one of pride and of absolution. "I trust you have heard of the war we waged and won against a pack that was - at that time - thrice our size." Tone would not be braggadocios in nature, but rather informative, almost documentary-like. Tail would switch idly behind her. "I say that not to brag, or to give unnecessary kudos to our warriors, but instead to inform newcomers like yourself that Glaciem is not a spectator pack. We act accordingly to the situations we are put in, and those that we put ourselves in." This was a fact to be well understood. Glaciem did not go looking for trouble, but had been known to react when trouble was aroused. Six explained that she was trained in battle, and most importantly, that she was an able body - that was always necessary in Glaciem. "Able bodies are always welcomed here. I trust that you are okay with the prospect of bringing children into this world by either our King or a trusted high-tier male?" If she was not, the northern harem would not suit her. Though it was less likely that she would be bred now with the pack growing so much, it was still a faint possibility - one that Sendoa wanted her to be well aware of.

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 04:40 PM

The woman watched the Ice Queen as her voice was let forth. Six licked her lips quickly as the woman bragged about the war they one. She knew of the win but she had hardly cared. Wars come and go. Winners and Losers only matter when it comes to life and death. Six smiled some more, "Yes, I have heard so. Congratulations." The woman dipped her head politely. Six may have been a killer, a harlot, a cruel bitch, but she knew when to shape her attitude. The Ice Queen had an army behind her, Six did not. More words were heard from the other girl and Six listened with a nod. "I like the sound of that. I will not sit in a pack as something to show off. Large packs only work if they take action. Boredom destroys." The woman spoke the truth. ix listened once again as the Queen spoke of mating and breeding. The black and white bitch shrugged, "I will not decline if it is for the pack, as long as I am not shoved into a corner to be a pleasure pet." She spoke the truth. There was to much training and experience for her to be wasted away by this pack.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 05:26 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

Perhaps she was growing long-winded in the presence of her brother, whatever the case, Sendoa found herself relishing in properly voiced speeches filled with words that weren't absolutely necessary. A congratulations came and Sendoa would dip her head gently. She was pleased with Six's attitude, even if it was probably being toned down due to the nature of the meeting. She also enjoyed Six's agreement with her theory on Glaciem's nature, it seemed they were of the same mindset. Finally, her last question was answered and Sendoa could easily make her decision. "None are mistreated in Glaciem who haven't brought it upon themselves." Females used for breeding were often treasured above all else, and so Sendoa had no fears that this woman would feel mistreated. "If none of this has changed your mind, then I welcome you to Glaciem as a Brood. Upon proving yourself you will have the chance to rise in the ranks. Our borders stretch from these woods to the marble wash, the polar sound, and the sparse pines - I suggest you get used to them." The Queen would rise to her paws, tail switching behind her. "The pines are where most of the dens are located, but you're welcome to take up residence anywhere within our bounds." She gave a sigh and tilted her head in the direction of the sparse pines. "If there's nothing else you need, I should be getting back to my children. It was a pleasure to meet you, Six." Sendoa would shift in one-hundred-and-eighty degrees, moving back toward the tree she'd descended from. In moments she would lift herself into the heights of the gnarled oaks, moving along a path she'd learned only recently - one that would take her back to her den, to her family.

Exit Sendoa

Six

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 06:56 PM

Purple pools remained on the other female. Six listened once again, the Queen was quite nice for royalty. Usually royals are so crude and bitchy. Though, she figured this Sendoa was much like herself. Formal when needed, harlot when wanted, and ferocious when angered. Six rolled her broad shoulders with a soft sigh. Six was then accepted into the pack without any real struggle. No sort of trials, only various questions. A mental evaluation, essential within packs. Six bowed down her two toned head with a gentle grin. "Thank you, my Queen." The lavender woman decided she would reside in the wood before her. It seemed suitable for a home. Six nodded as her leader spoke once more, "The pleasure is all mine, my Queen. Be well." The girl nodded and slithered away as the other jumped into her trees. The brute hoped she could mingle well within the harem, if not.. it would blow up in her face. She hoped, though..

-exit six-