She moves through moonbeams slowley

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 05:08 PM

"I am in love with the word of death, and the being of it all"

In the confines of the northern mines it was a wonderful delight. Her tail flicked as she relaxed on her cluster of furs she created in this chamber room located to the right down the hall of the entrance. She and Raven had found a perfect place to nest rather then those caves. This place was full of wonders, and no wonder they could make it so easily in this place. They would go through the tunnels every day, leave markers behind to make sure they knew where they were going. Just to stay safe though they stayed near the entrance. Probably because changing things about so they could tell where they were.
Ryu yawned and stretched her muscles as she relaxed. Spring had come to her with a wonderful expectation that it was reaching to. There wasn't much to do since their little adventure with the men, but that was quiet alright. They both had plans didn't they? For an exciting life, one filled with excitement and adventure. It made her scoff lightly at the thought, but then shiver with delight about all the blood and guts that they would experience. Last night she had hunted a young male, and he had screamed while she tore his body apart. His fur was next to her, dark gray in color, took some time to dry but it was there.

Speech,

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2014, 05:25 PM

Vahva had come here before when it came to Raven the loner she ran into while looking for herbs in this place. While she found some strange things, there was no herbs. So why had she returned? To possibly see how her little midnight friend was doing, if any friend at all anyway. Vahva had seen Raven didn't seem very well kind hearted, but it wasn't like the woman was a threat. The scent of another made her make her way towards the chamber. That must have been Ravens mate. She stopped her tail flicking as she looked at the oceanic eyes in the dim light from the holes in the roof that provided just that.
Wait a minute, it was a female, not just that, it was a giant one. Vahva was totally alright with the female thing, but with Ravens size what had fathomed inside of their heads? Vahva blinked but then composed herself. "Ummm, hello, you must be Raven's partner." the woman said trying to seem far less threatening, though she wasn't sure what would seem threatening to the grinner.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 05:37 PM

Ryouta saw a certain someone at the edge of the chamber entrance. That was a wolf she was not aware of, well not aware of who she was at least. As yet the word and name of her mate spewed from those lips as she rose herself smiling at the bright blue mane and the red eyes. Didn't she just look fabulous? The giantess made her way across starring straight at Vahva. "Why yes, Ryouta is, what is a little bird doing here?" Ryouta asked narrowing her eyes. This was their home, if she thought she could just waltz in because she knew raven she was totally wrong.
Besides she'd make a nice fur coat, but it seemed that this was a pack wolf, meaning among that she would get in trouble if she hurt the poor lass. Oh pity, it only set off laughter as she sized the woman up. She wanted those eyes, but her blue orbs were just as frightening if you looked into the rage of them. It was of certain, a death trial who had it wrapped around their paws.

Speech,

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 05:47 PM

Vahva jumped a little when she was suddenly approached hackles bristling. Why was she so nervous? It felt like the equivalent of being pinned inside of the dirt. Her tail flicked furiously behind her picking up some dirt as well until she stopped. Her red eyes remained calm though as she let the fear settle. This woman was mentally insane, she had no need to be afraid. Though certainly unpredictable, she couldn't fathom how Raven dealt with this. Her blue mane was obviously catching the beasts interest as well. "I honestly don't know, you and Raven have seemed to have caught my interest. And seeing as you aren't really a threat to my pack, I thought I might offer my services as a healer." Vahva said swallowing as she backed up a bit.
"My name is Vahva of Valhalla. While I'm a warrior there I have very sharp healing skills. I was also the alphess of a pack until returning here." Vahva said looking off to the side. She offered a sheepish smile, so uncomfortable. She hadn't dealt with a situation quiet like this before. Though she refused to back down and submit though, she was a leader. It was simply dark and Ryu was creepy as hell.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 05:56 PM

Ryouta looked at Vahva, and when she started talking she chuckled stepping back. Of course she'd be afraid, she loved it when they were. So it made it that more exciting, but she was calm since of their latest attraction. Her tail moved in a slow wag as the beast moved back to her furs. Her blue eyes going over to shine at the woman. "Then come sit with the beast, Vahva of Valhalla." She turned herself and sat in the furs. Taking a paw to pat the spot next to her.
"Offering a deal with rogues is rather risky." she snickered. If the lady did anything to annoy her she could just rip that pretty blue mane off of her. It'd be easy enough with her weight and strength. But less the fact that she was offering something the insane beast would take the time to process it. Her face still showing the same grin as always.

Speech,