Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2014, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014, 01:27 AM by Twig I.)
Out-of-Character Name: KatG6
How did you get here?: popped

Character's Name: Ashley "Twig" Black
Season of Birth: Winter
Height: 29"
Appearance Description: A woman of small stature this she wolf stands at 29 inches tall and weighs 81 pounds. She's quite a thin creature with proportionately long legs and a tail to match. Her face boasts a cute muzzle with large royal purple doe eyes and charming triangular ears. Her coat is quite the oddity, though she fits in quite well with her family's markings. Her main body and torso are covered by an off white coat while down her spine rests a dorsal stripe that starts right above her eyes and ends at the base of her tail. The edges are not smooth, but rather begin to blend into the white of her sides. Her limbs which include her legs and ears are a solid jet grey. Above her eyes, in a spot connecting from the middle of her lips, and dappled on her tail is this same dark color. On her shoulder sits a cross of silver that extends down onto her foreleg and is bordered by the slate color of her legs.

Purchase is [here] Also will be taking up my ninth character slot.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
01-15-2014, 01:33 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]