ardent

The Single Life

Squall

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 06:13 PM
So Here lies the pad of all my single men and ladies. I am looking for possible plots, love interests, etc. Bear in mind that it will be worked out through threading to see what happens, so it's not guaranteed that they will get with your specific character. Also, it is unlikely that pups are guaranteed right away, after all, they prefer the traditional approach of getting to know someone before suddenly having kids. So, let's begin ;D

-Atlas Olympus
|4yrs|Rogue|Neutral|Male|
{Quiet, protective of family, sometimes difficult, level headed, untrusting of strangers}

user posted image
-Avalon
|1yr|Rogue|Neutral Good|Female|
{Timid, shy, holds hatred for Glaciems, when she opens up she is trusting, kind, protective}

user posted image
-Biyakuro Shimo
|2yrs|Rogue|Lawful good|Male|
{Kind, caring, heroic, helpful, loyal}

user posted image
-Caerul
|5yrs|Valhalla|Neutral Good|Male|
{natural leader, kind, caring, paladin-like nature, honorable, dislikes glaciems.}

user posted image
-Hansel
|5yrs|Rogue|Neutral|Male|
{Brave, Daring, Sarcastic, Childish, Serious, sharp-tongued, energetic, loyal, honorable.}

user posted image
-Howl Destruction
|4yrs|Ludicael|Neutral Good|Male|
{Not very talkative, quietly supportive, honest, sharp-tongued, honorable, loyal, doesn't open up to others so easily}

user posted image
-Legend Destruction
|2yrs|Ludicael|Neutral good|Male|
{Honorable, loyal, protective, truthful, insightful, talkative, can be naive, brave}

user posted image
-Squall Leonhart
|4yrs|Seracia|Neutral|Male|
{Introverted, cold, brooding, sharp tongued, sarcastic, prefers to stay emotionally detached, reluctant to trust/}

user posted image
-Tidus
|2yrs|Rogue|Neutral Good|Male|
{Friendly, jokester, happy go-lucky, responsible, loving, kind, hot headed, determined}

Will finish updating later

Castor

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Castor will do find with anyone of these! c: I'd like him to meet Tidus, Legend, and Avalon, at some point. I have a few threads to finish, and I'll be sure to post the topic here, should I have the time to make one.

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
01-15-2014, 03:49 AM
I have Emer here who has nothing in terms of plots.

Knight Cloud

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 04:57 AM
Yes Castor can meet those wolves :D If you want, I can start the threads unless you wanna start them and link 'em here ^^

As for Emer, that young lady can meet Howl -nods- Or Tidus, since she and Tidus have met once before some time ago. and maybe something can happen because I've always liked Emer*cough

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
01-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Thread for Howl and Emer here seeing as he needs more posts too - they both have the same number at the moment xD

Lithilae

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2014, 07:45 AM
I would love for Lithilae to meet some of your wolves. I was thinking it'd be interesting with Howl or Hansel. But I was wondering what you were thinking??