Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 07:41 PM

Her treck would continue and her search for those who had been lost would commence. It seemed that most every waking moment was spent in search of her lost family. Since the day her older brother had attacked them and killed... Violet gaze would slide shut as her paws slowed themselves. She'd been traveling for days and as her body grew fatigued so did her will to keep herself strong. The sadness would creep upon her once more, the pit in her stomach would drop as the memories returned to her in bits and pieces. She didn't wish for her flashbacks, but her weary state would bring them on.
With an exhausted gasp she would struggle through the vivid memories as she looked for a place to rest, her nose would scent a body of water. The lake would be her first stop, she needed a cool drink. What she needed more was a meal, it had been days since her last bite to eat. It was hard to bring herself to hunt, she'd been scavenging for almost as long as she'd been alone.
Coming within view she'd be able to catch sight of the clear water. She would need to get through cattails first, but those were not as abrasive as some challenged she'd faced. As her head dipped to lap at the water the thoughts of them would grow more distant. The cool water would flow slowly down her throat, quenching the thirst but doing nothing for her hunger. As she lifted her crown from the pond she would sigh and turn away, returning to the journey she had started.

Speech,

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Esperanza was continuing her journey. She never stayed in one place very long, and being a lone wolf was always difficult for those who do not know much of the world around them that they might run into. The emerald orbs that were her eyes shimmered from the reflection of the moon that appeared from the lake before her. Her nose caught the scent of another female wolf that had not been there for a while, in fact, it seemed that she had just left. She sensed the loneliness in the feas mind, but she didn't know if she were a friend or foe so she had to be careful.

She placed her snout into the cold water and waited for a couple minutes. When a sizeable fish came into view, she snapped down and killed it, thanking the fish for it's life. She kept the fish in her mouth as it lay lifeless and trailed off after the female through the dark night.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 08:11 PM

She was being followed, but she was unsure who it was that was trailing her. The wind would not blow in her favor so she would not be able to tell if it were a member of her family that was. The foot steps would indicate that she was not being followed by a light wolf. Twig would conceal a growl that would boil, waiting in her chest. Her ears would turn forward to catch any amount of sound possible. She could feel her hackles raise as she prepared to confront the being that took to following her. She would shift into a fighter's stance, her eyes would narrow in the darkness as she bent her knees and let her jaws slide open. Violet gaze searching in the darkness for the one who followed.

""

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Esperanza could hear a growl erupt from the chest cavity from the fae that she had followed. When she came into view, she froze and placed the sizeable fish in front of the female, making sure she was a good distance away to show that she was not going to harm the female. Her emerald orbs looked into those of the females as Esperanza's eyes showed kindness and sincerity inside them.

"This is for you," Esperanza spoke kindly as she lied down beside a tree and placed her cranium on her forepaws as the night moon shown and reflected off the female's eyes as they shimmered from the moon's light.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 08:44 PM

As the figure would come into her view it would freeze in place, it's mouth filled with fish. The dark legs that would carry the she wolf would stop, a good distance away. The light of the glowing insects would reflect off the dark pelt and Twig would realize her thought was correct. She was a good amount larger than Twig, her green eyes would stare into her own of royal purple. This was not one who was of her family! The growl that had been sitting in her chest roared out as she bent down even further, "This is for you,"
She would drop the fish and turn, laying by one of the trees. Twig knew not what this she wolf planned, to lay a fish down and then lay by a tree, did she mean to ambush her? Could she had done something to the fish before coming into view. What if she worked for her brother and planned to kill her with poison? Her gaze would continue to glare at the black she wolf. "I don't take hand outs." Yes she was a scavenger, but she would not simply take another wolf's kill. Especially when it could very well be poisoned.

I can talk!

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 09:03 PM
She could sense the anger inside the fae's voice as her frame was slightly shorter than hers. The purple orbs that were her eyes shimmered like a lanterns that she had seen the two-legs use on her journey. She lifted her cranium upward as her orbs showed kindness, "Don't worry, I am not the one to hurt anyone who needs a meal," she spoke and looked down at the fish, taking a small bite to prove she was not sent to kill the fae before her.

The breeze continued to blow as she looked upward and saw that the moon was being hidden by dark clouds, which meant there was a storm brewing. She laid down underneath a tree that had good branches to keep her dry. Her eyes shifted back to the female wolf and waited to see what she would do next.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 09:15 PM

The she wolf held what seemed to be a kind face, but she learned long ago that you couldn't judge a wolf by how they looked. The woman's head would lift as her words would slither from her dark lips, "Don't worry, I am not the one to hurt anyone who needs a meal," Her incisors would dig into the remains before her, obviously showing her that she had not poisoned the creature. Another growl would whisper from her chest as the dark one's head lifted once again. Twig's ears were plastered to her skull as she watched the woman. It would be several minutes before she took a cautious step forward. Then, quicker than a spring hare she would swipe up the fish and trot a good ten meters away. Another growl would leave her chest as it was followed up by a growl from her empty stomach. She hated taking help from anyone, but she knew she could not keep her strength for much longer if she failed to eat. She'd sigh once more as she let herself tear open the carcass, her eyes keeping themselves pinned on the black she wolf.

Speech,

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Esperanza looked at the femme before her and gave a friendly smiled as she placed her cranium on her paws. "What is your name?" Esperanza asked the female kindly despite the caution that female is using on Esper. She looked into the purple orbs of the slightly shorter wolf who she did not know the name of, realizing what she was doing, she turned her head away, hoping she would say something if she didn't look directly at her.

"My name is Esperanza, but you may call me Esper," she spoke as she continued to look away as her ebony paws came into her view. The rain began to come down as her coat started to become soaked despite trying to get the branches to help her stay dry.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 09:42 PM

She realized many wolves in the area were certainly trying to befriend her, but she did not wish a friend in the world. All she wanted was the touch of a brother or sister. As the meat would slide easily down her gullet she would catch the words of the visiting she wolf, "What is your name?" Twig would lash her tail in an irritated fashion. She preferred not to give her name out to those who were unknown to her, "My name is Esperanza, but you may call me Esper," Though the least she could do in return for the fish was give her a name to go with her face. "you can call me Twig." She would growl from between bites. The wind had begun to pick up, and would bring with it the clouds full of rain. She was not really under any foliage, so as the lightning bugs disappeared so did the dryness of her coat.

""

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 09:56 PM
She nodded at the she-wolf's response of her name. Twig, that was a name she would surely remember. "Nice to meet you, Twig," Esperanza exclaimed and placed her cranium on her forepaws again. The lightning crashed as thunder began to roar throughout the landscape like a drum beat. Her ebony claws dug into the soft mud that had become wet by the rain that poured effortlessly down to the ground in large, wet droplets. The fireflies had hidden, they did not wish for their wings to get wet, as did Esperanza, but she failed miserably at the attempt to keep her pelt dry.

Esperanza walked over to Twig, but left a few feet for Twig to move if she wished as she lied down again in a more drier spot. The coat began to dry as she shook her pelt from the access water that dripped down her fur. The foliage bended beneath her, leaving paw prints in the fresh mud.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-22-2014, 01:31 PM

The stranger would nod and accept her name, though Twig would have rather not divulged the information. "Nice to meet you, Twig," she would grunt as Esper put her head back down upon her paws. The lightning would crash as take over the sky. The loud bang would cause her to crouch, her violet gaze searching for a place to crouch down into. The rain would pour harder, the large drops falling unhindered to her pelt. She'd let her gaze move upward to the crying heavens before the she wolf's movement caused her to react.

Esperanza would attempt to encroach upon Twig's preferred place to stand, it seemed the trees behind her were more well suited for rain coverage. Twig would growl and jump back as the woman made herself comfortable, her own form still unshielded from the elements. Her mind fleeing from the thoughts of the fish that had been offered to her. She had leapt quite a few feet away, becoming more aware of the she wolf who would force her company. Her slate marked paws would bring her to a fallen tree, its trunk totally hollowed out. She would sigh and back into the tube, letting her crown fall upon her paws. Orchid gaze would take in the form of Esperanza, who was quite a few meters away.

I can talk!

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Esperanza sighed and placed her head on her paws as the rain continued to pour down water like a waterfall, but not that hard. Her paws lay dirty, covered in the muck that the rain had caused, making the earth wet and unclean. Her emerald colored optics scanned the area for any signs of danger, but she had closed her eyes.

The femme soon opened her eyes an hour later, panting and coughing from a nightmare that seemed to have been aroused by thoughts that she had been feeling in her mind. The rain was falling more steady, but she was still wet, and the earth still covered in muck.