Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 10:18 AM

Drops of water would be slung from ebony silk as the man shook his frame vigorously, freeing it of all droplets. He would wade entirely out of the pond, tiny tadpoles and fish swarming his brawny paws as he lifted them one by one. Ghostly pale gaze was set on the odd tree before him, his curiosity peaking as he continued studying it. Why was it here, on a small island, in the middle of this pond? Nature had an odd way of doing things, and despite his rugged personality he did enjoy taking a moment to observe the wilderness. When he had come completely out of the water he would shake each paw individually to free them of droplets. Once dry he would begin carving the tree with his claws, sharpening and molding them into the perfect weapons while keeping himself preoccupied. "Speech"

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 10:30 AM
The princess would make a bit of a face as his paws stepped into the water. Fish and tadpoles would swim away from snowy white paws as Kyda walked into the water, drawn by a strange sound. Blue orbs would shoot to the large willow tree in the middle of the water. That was where he was heading -- the sound was coming from the other side... he was sure of it. Darkened ears would perk forward and the princess would soon be loping through the water, splashing it all up and around his multicolored pelt as he made his way to the tree and to the other side. His blue orbs would widen a bit in surprise as he saw the creature making the noise. A cat. A really, really large cat. "Kitty King large, there hello!" His words would come out jumbled, but the brute would stand there as if he spoke a perfectly normal sentence.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 10:59 AM

Cerulean gaze would lift from the willow as an aroma caused his nostrils to quiver and his lips to rise slightly. There was another wolf out and about, and it sounded, and scented, like he was getting closer. The emperor would ignore the intruder, for he had no reason to be alarmed, he could handle himself in this world of dogs. Though when the mutt popped suddenly out of behind the tree he would backpedal a few steps, defenses ascending as his gaze fell upon the multicolored being before him. "?' Asustando a un magnate? ?Tienes ganas de morir?" ( "Frightening a mogul? Do you have a death wish?") He would inquire , venomous lyrics aiming to sting and stun his opponent. Surly this mutt did not understand Spanish. "Alarming the emperor would get you executed- But luckily for you, we are not in my kingdom." A gruesome grin would pull at the mans lips, ebony tail whipping from side to side as he waited for the mutt to react.

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Even as the large black cat moved back, setting his defenses, Kyda would remain standing in the water, a gentle, almost derpy smile on his face. But his carefree smile would fade as the stranger spoke in a language he did not understand. The words were sharp though. Angry. The princess would lower his ears, a hurt gaze appearing on his face. What had he done wrong exactly? Ah, but much to his relief the feline would speak again, and this time in his language. The princess would bow, bringing his front leg up close to his chest. "Apologies my to sir Emperor. Wish not this princess alarm did to you." Kyda would lower his leg again, straightening into a normal position once more. "Sorry am I. Name my Kyda is Princess." The multicolored wolf would start to wag his tail back and forth. He was really quite harmless.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 11:38 AM

This boy was an odd one wasn't he? Kusugra could see the oddity in the boys facial expressions and body langue, something about him was not entirely sane. Perhaps he was suffering from a mental illness that could not be cured? The mogul would continue to watch the stranger, pale orbs never glancing away. "Your apology is futile." He would continue to carve the tree as if the mutt had never interrupted his task, long and sharp claws dragging along the bark at an ear piercing frequency. Balancing himself on his backs legs while sharpening his claws was incredibly effortless. Exceptional balance was a trait all big cats came equipped with. "What do you seek boy? He would inquire, his sights still set upon the boy standing in the shallow water. He would not give his name just yet.

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 11:58 AM
The cat king would not accept his apology. The princess would lower his ears, a rather hurt expression coming over his face. Had he really done something so wrong? So severely wrong that it could not be forgiven? A soft whine would pass Kyda's lips, blue orbs dropping to the water the surrounded his paws. He would look as though he was a scolded child, uncertain of the deed he had done wrong. Tears formed in the male's eyes. He hadn't meant to make the other upset with him. "But... Sorry am I. Sorry very." He would slowly lift his gaze, looking to the black cat with hurt eyes. "Not a I'm boy." He would try to hold back his tears. "Friends seek I... lonely..." It was indeed a lonely existence for the male. Few understood him... and he was often shunned by other wolves for his disturbed mind. But Kyda wasn't a bad wolf.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 12:25 PM

The mutts facial expression would change dramatically, a muffled whine coming forth and breaking the silence between them. Was he really that emotionally unstable? The darkening mood of the stranger pulled a mischievous grin to the mans lips, a burst of laughter being exhaled. Something about this boys crying and moping propelled his devilish nature higher. "You are feeble, ineffectual, and the statements you make are irrelevant. You have a male's genitalia and cannot change that- unless you desire it." He would announce, almost begging the boy to strike up a dangerous deal with the king. He had castrated many males before, including a few wolves, surly this would be an easy task? That is, if the boy wished for it. "I have turned males like yourself into bitches beneath my rule. Shall I do the same to you?" He would threaten, lips lifting enough so that his ivory daggers were showing in his smile.

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 01:01 PM
The laughter would cut deeply into the brute. The tears that had been held in his eyes would roll down his cheeks, and he would sniffle, the words of the cat king striking him. The way the feline spoke to him... was as if he was no one... and was he really? Without his kingdom with him any longer what did Kyda have? He lowered his ears, the words stinging deeply. Especially as he mentioned the damned mutation that cursed his existence. But... there was something else in the cat king's voice as he said this. That so called threat would be interpreted differently by Kyda. His eyes would widen a bit, hope shining within him. He could be rid of his curse. "Really would you? King cat please... of me curse free my..." His words were pleading as he looked upon the panther. This man... could be his salvation.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 04:59 PM

To his surprise the youngster wouldn't sprint for the hills, but instead he would contemplate going through with the offer. This pleased the ebony monarch, a wicked sneer creasing his lips. Was he really going to rip into this boy with no precautions or consequences? How delightful. He would rush forth promptly, closing the reaming distance between them as he sprang into action. He would leave no time for the boy to reconsider his fate, jaws gaping as the man attempted to close his ivories around his genitalia and rip sharply backward, freeing the boy of his manhood. If he were to move he would follow hastily after him and proceed attempting to take his genitals. He had sealed his fate, and now he would have to live with it, though the monarch did not plan on adding this male to his gang. He was flawed and would be useless.

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Kyda didn't move as the large cat moved in. In the back of his mind there was a flicker of fear, telling to him to run, warning him of the sharp pain that was to come. But Kyda didn't run. He braced himself. He wanted to be freed from his curse. He would slide his soft blue orbs closed...

...and then pain ignited. Pain sharper than anything that the princess had felt in his life. His entire being seemed to fill red with pain, and he was sure he screamed, though the sound was lost to the brute as the pain flooded his body. His manhood was torn away by sharp ivories, and the brute stumbled forward, luckily falling so that his muzzle hit the area of the tree, rather than landing in the water where he would have likely drowned after the ordeal.

It hurt. It hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt.

Kyda's mouth opened partly, but no sound came out... and his eyes remained tightly closed. His body would shudder with pain as blood seeped from the new wound. He couldn't think... there was only pain.

{{Ooc:: ...and being the horrible person I am I want all of you to read this post while listening to this song in the background. Click me.}}

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2014, 05:25 PM

The obsidian sultan would rip backwards with a remarkable amount of force, freeing the boy instantly of his genitalia. He would back peddle a few hefty steps, cold gaze resting upon the floundering mutt as a heinous snicker parted charcoal lips. This was oddly entertaining, but time was ticking, and the monarch had far better things to accomplish than this- though it was always arousing to draw a stranger's blood. He would prowl toward the writhing child, a bitter glare consuming his features as words slipped effortlessly off an accented tongue. "Agony now, happiness tomorrow." The pooch may feel discomfort now, but come tomorrow morning he would wake up a new woman. The thought brought a smidge of laughter to the feline king as he turned away from the scene, lengthily strides carrying him away from the annoyance writhing on the ground. Any more time wasted here and he would go insane.

-EXIT KUS UNLESS STOPPED-

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 11:27 PM
The panther's words would reach him, and Kyda would open his soft blue eyes just partway, gazing up at the large cat. Pained pants would escape Kyda, his mouth moving, but still no words would form. Agony now, happiness tomorrow. With the strength he could muster Kyda managed a small nod, showing that he understood. As long as he could pass this part... this trial... then he could begin living his new life. He would no longer be mocked as a princess by his cursed mutation. He could be free to be the wolf he wanted to be. The brute shuddered again, blackness edging his vision. He just had to... survive.

-Kyda passes out. End Thread.-