Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2014, 12:54 AM

It had been a few weeks since the birthing of their children. Maija was happy with where her life had ended up. She was with a wonderful man who wanted to make sure his family was safe, both immediate and pack-related. Her womb had held five pups, all of whom were gorgeous and had different personalities. The pack itself, though still rogue, were connected as one and wanted to make sure all was peaceful on their island. Most of Maija's life was perfect.
Even though ninety-nine percent of her life was perfect, there was that one percent that hadn't been looked at for some time. Despite getting over having the babies and letting her body slowly build itself back up, Maija craved the love and devotion of her husband. She enjoyed seeing him play with their children and giving them the affection they needed, but at times, she found herself craving him for herself. Dare she say it -- Maija was jealous? Nah, she was just deprived.
So, on this nice morning, Maija set out from the den. Her pups were being babysat by Sibelle, who didn't hesitate to show her affection to them. It would only be for an hour or two, but it would be enough for Maija. A lone howl was given when she reached the edge of the forest, intending on having him follow her tu suite. Eagerly, she waited for his large cobalt form to appear.

speech here

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-12-2014, 02:23 AM

Life as a father was pretty different. If anything, it was even more demanding than life as an alpha. He had to constantly be attending to his 5 pups, bringing them food, making sure they didn't get scooped by any large bird of prey when they try to go use the bathroom, making sure that they didn't hurt each other too badly. The list went on and on. Although it was a pretty demanding job, Taurig wouldn't want it any other day. He loved his children dearly and he was beyond grateful that he had been able to have children with the love of his life. Maija was a fantastic mother, more than he could've hoped for. He couldn't have picked a better mother for his last litter of children.

The only drawback to the whole parent gig was the fact that he and his wife couldn't any alone time. The pups were always crawling all over them, begging them for attention, fighting, keeping the two parents occupied nearly all the time. But now the pups were old enough to venture out on their own it was just a little easier for the pair to have alone time, more now that Sibelle had taken a liking to the children and had even volunteered to babysit them from time to time. And today thankfully, was one of those days. There was something up with his wife and it brought a little bounce to the titan's step. She had set out ahead of him, her sweet voice filling his ears as she called to him from the edges of the foliage. Confident with his new surroundings, the cobalt titan would carefully navigate the terrain, his nose leading him straight to his wife, a smile already curling his jaws. My golden treasure... He would coo softly as he neared his wife, ebony plume wagging with excitement behind him. Something was up. Would she show him? Tell him? He would have to find out.

Talk like this

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2014, 02:55 AM

She knew that he could sense her eagerness in the air around them. Maija didn't mind if Taurig knew something was different. Her walls were nothing but down around him when they were alone, and that was how it would always be. Through the hard work he went through to get to her soft inner shell, his true devotion to her shined and that was what she had needed after being hurt all those seasons ago. They were an odd couple, but ft like two puzzle pieces: perfectly.
When he greeted her with his pet name, she couldn't help but smile. Words didn't leave her lips, not until she walked deeper into the privacy of the jungle. Ears pivoted on her head as she turned to look at Taurig. Once they were both consumed by the forest around them, she took a few steps forward and rubbed her left side against his own. Her eyes closed from the friction that took place and she hummed softly as she did the same thing to his right side. His fur was still cool from the dampness that the den provided, but she didn't mind that in the least. His touch, hot or cold, was enough to make her fire burn.
Regretfully, Maija pulled back and let him be as she kissed his nose with a gentle lick. "I have been a horrible wife," she said, tones hinting a teasing manner among the Romanian accent. "The past two nights, all I could think about was kidnapping you and flying away to parts unknown. I was so selfish, and having you now makes the fantasies real! Oh, Taurig!" She dramatically sighed, raising a front paw to his broad and scarred chest. "Whatever will I do to make up for my guilt? Surely, there must be a punishment that compares to loving you forever and ever..."
Maija had never been this open and dramatic with anyone in her life. To be able to share her playful side with Taurig was another big step and she enjoyed it. A gentle laugh escaped her lips as she lowered her paw to the ground and leaned in to brush her chest against his. Her head rested between his neck and left shoulder and a soft sigh escaped her lips. "You mean so much to me, my dear cobalt stallion," she whispered, eyes closing for another brief moment in time. She hoped what she had planned that morning would be enough to make up for the time they hadn't spent with each other since arriving on the island.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-14-2014, 09:42 PM

His wife hadn't always been the woman that she was now. Or maybe she was, but no one had been able to work around her strongly built walls to see the wonderful woman beneath them. At one point in time, Maija had been cold, and reserved, emotionless even. She had tried avoiding interactions with others, including the cobalt titan himself. But the fact that she was a little cold didn't deter the gargantuan. Even back then, he had been able to see that there was something else beneath her golden pelt. And he was glad that he had taken the time to work with her, to slowly help her lower her walls because the woman behind those walls was one of the most beautiful women he had ever met in his life. More beautiful than Argent ever could be, for one simple fact; she loved him back with just as much fervor, if not more.

He would feel her brush against him, her body silently directing him to follow her back into the foliage and the titan would comply without protest, muzzle pressed to her shoulder as he moved after her. It wasn't until she had reached somewhere where she apparently felt comfortable that they would stop, milky white eyes blinking curiously as Maija would press herself against him, their cobalt and golden pelts meshing together. She would repeat the same process on his other side, humming quietly to herself as she moved along his side. Dark lids would fall over milky eyes, ears folding against his crown, enjoying his wife's touch and her sweet voice. How he craved these rare moments alone.

And just like that she would pull herself back, her humming being replaced with her actual Romanian voice, a soft kiss touching his nose. I have been a horrible wife. The past two nights, all I could think about was kidnapping you and flying away to parts unknown. I was so selfish, and having you now makes the fantasies real! Oh, Taurig! Whatever will I do to make up for my guilt? Surely, there must be a punishment that compares to loving you forever and ever... The first words out of her mouth made a panic rise up in the man's throat, eyes shooting open with alarm. The panic would quickly become quelled as he continued to listen, realizing that there was a teasing tone to her words. A chuckle would work its way free from his voice box, his skin prickling at his wife's touch, allowing his chest to puff up against her paw. Oh my fair lady, this humble man requests that you take him as your own personal prisoner for the day. Take him where you will, do with him what you please, he is here to serve you and please and love you always.

It wasn't often that his wife was playful, even with him, but when she was she poured it on good. Her paw would fall from his chest, only to be replaced with her own chest, her head resting against the nook between his shoulder and neck. You mean so much to me, my dear cobalt stallion. A loving smile would curl inky jowls, dark plume wagging behind him as he dipped his crown against her shoulders, pulling her close. And you mean more to me than I could ever explain my golden dove.

Talk like this

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 02:00 AM

She was pleased by his words and it was obvious with the giggle that escaped her lips. Her body vibrated from the aftermath of the rare form of physical emotion and she didn't know how to recover from it. So, she just smiled with a coy expression and enjoyed the warmth that radiated from her husband's massive form. The thing was, Maija didn't care what they did that day. The two of them could just curl up and nap until the sun went down and she would be happy. As long as she had him to herself for awhile, she would be content.
She shook her tail beneath her and gently rose from the ground before pulling back again to properly speak. "Taurig Artenie, you have been found guilty of loving a woman whose shell was so thick, even an icicle couldn't pierce through it. Your sentence is to follow me wherever I lead you and do whatever I say." Maija then leaned in and nuzzled him again, tail slowly wagging behind her as she whispered, "You won't regret any of it, I promise you." Ohhh, she was going to have fun with him.
It was then that she pulled back again and turned so her back was turned to him. Golden banner lightly tapped against his chest before she said, "We shall start this journey by going for a nice...swim." Even though she hated rain, she loved river and lake water like they weren't the same thing. The Romanian lady continued to walk through the jungle, making sure to stay away from the familiar trails the rogue wolves they claimed as family usually travelled on. She took the back path to a waterfall that was secluded, filled with bright sunlight, and plenty of places to lounge and relax. However, her mind was set on the water that was being warmed by the sunlight and that was where she dove.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-16-2014, 03:28 AM

He still wasn't sure what exactly his wife had in mind for him, but he played along anyway. Whatever she had cooking up in that beautiful golden crown had to be something that he was sure to enjoy as much as she would. Knowing his wife, she probably had some crazy, elaborate scheme planned up for him and the thought of it made a stupid idiotic smile crease his lips. The next words that fell from her gold lips made that smile grow even wider, a rush of heat flaring up in his dark cheeks. Taurig Artenie, you have been found guilty of loving a woman whose shell was so thick, even an icicle couldn't pierce through it. Your sentence is to follow me wherever I lead you and do whatever I say. You won't regret any of it, I promise you. To be her prisoner for the day? He would take all of eternity if it meant spending every waking moment of the rest of his existence at her side.

Your wish is my command Mrs. Artenie. Lead the way my queen, I'll enjoy every single moment. He would nuzzle her in return, jaws snapping gently at the tip of her tail as it brushed against his chest, powerful limbs propelling the titan forward, tattered ears perking up with interest. A swim? He hadn't been aware that Maija liked to swim. If he remembered correctly, she abhorred the rain; and yet she like to swim? That was certainly interesting. The man would cast aside his thoughts as he kept pace with the golden woman, the sound of rushing water reaching his ears not long after they had set off. He could feel Maija get farther from him, and when he couldn't feel her anywhere a great splash would reach his ears, his heart leaping into his throat for a moment. He would stop in his tracks, blind eyes frantically searching as his nose quivered. My heart? He would call out for her, not daring to move a step closer in case he went tumbling into the refreshing liquid.

Talk like this

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 03:37 AM

When she dove into the water, her whole body was consumed by the warm liquid. Her leaf green eyes opened beneath the surface and she saw life inside the pond that was being formed by the falls. Slowly, she rose to break the water's smooth surface and she took in a silent breath of fresh air. Maija was drenched from head to toe, but only on her own grounds of tolerance. An ear perked in the direction of her husband and she heard him inquire as to where she was. An evil smirk appeared on her face and she dove back under the water.
Her paws quickly worked as she swam to the edge where Taurig was standing. The base around the pond was raised around it like a pool; that explained how Maija was able to pull off what she did next. She rose into the air from beneath the water and planted her paws against the rim of the ground. She looked at him as she dripped water from her slender form and gentle kisses were placed on his cheeks and lips. She wagged her tail beneath the surface, causing water to splash in random directions in the air. Maija playfully nibbled his ear before she whispered, "Come and get me if you can" before slipping back into the safety of the pond. She swam a good distance away, hoping he would find her before she decided to do something else.

speech here

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-16-2014, 03:53 AM

Sneaky woman. She knew it would be difficult for him to find her with his disability. But he didn't hold it against her, knowing that it was all in good fun. He would listen quietly, tattered ears rotating this way and that, listening to the quiet splashing of the water, waiting to hear his wife surface from the water. Form was tense, knees slightly bent in anticipation, part of him suspecting that his wife would try and come up behind him to surprise him. And she did. Only she didn't come up from behind him. A sudden splash of water would be heard and felt from in front of him as his wife suddenly appeared on the bank of the pond. The titan would jolt slightly from her sudden appearance, taking seconds to compose himself as he dipped his muzzle towards her, relieved to feel her kisses and the gentle nibble for his ear. Come and get me if you can. And then she was gone once more.

Had the titan not lost his sight, he would've jumped right into the pool after her and already subdued her, but now that he couldn't see where he placed his paws, the man was more hesitant to go head-long into anything, especially water. A pathetic whine would slip from his clamped jaws as he paced back and forth at the edge of the pond. He tried dipping his paws into the water, but it felt like it was much too far and he would pull back to pace again, ears folding against his skull, tail lashing with anxiety at his hocks. Would she come back and help him get into the pond with her or would he have to figure out how to get to her?

Talk like this

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-18-2014, 06:48 AM

She heard his whimpers and her heart skipped a beat. Maija hadn't thought of his lack of vision keeping him from chasing her and it was a harsh realization. To make up for what she didn't consider, she silently swam back the way she just came. Her paws caressed the water beneath the surface, propelling her closer to her lover and mate. Ice green eyes let down their shields and revealed the compassion that rarely showed itself outside of the family circle. Once she got the edge, she proceeded to do what any loving partner would do: she guided him.
Her nose reached out to touch his and a gentle lick was given to his nose. A soft clearing of her throat announced her presence as well and her front paws gracefully touched the rim of the small pool. Pushing herself up, she nudged his chest with her nose and then lowered herself back into the water. "I'm right here," she said softly, waiting until he was confident enough to step into the water beside her. Patience was something she rarely showed, too, but this time, it really did call for it.

speech here

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:11 PM

This was probably the most vulnerable he had ever been around anyone and despite part of him feeling rather embarrassed about it, only his wife would see him in this moment of weakness. And that was okay. She had been there from the start, both when he was strong physically and now that he was crippled. And she still loved him, which was the only thing that mattered to the titan. As long as his wife stayed by his side, he could embarrass himself as many times in front of her as possible.

She would hear his whine and the sound of splashing water would reach his torn ears, which told him that she was maybe swimming back towards him. Her gentle kiss to his nose calmed the anxious titan, his pacing completely stopping as he crouched at the edge of the pool, milky eyes fixed on where he felt his wife's frame to be. He would feel her gently nudge his chest before pulling away, her comforting words reassuring him that she was here. I'm right here. Confident that his wife would aid him if necessary, the gargantuan would slowly allow himself to slip into the pool, his skin jumping at the contact with the cool water but quickly adjusting. A bit of water splashed after his nostrils and he would chuff to clear his nasal passages, his body now fully submerged in the water. Powerful limbs would immediately begin to paddle underneath the water, bringing the man around until he was on the other side of his wife, chin coming to rest on her shoulders for a bit, legs still kicking to keep him afloat. He'd done it. He was in the water. What else did his wife have planned for him?

Talk like this

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 01:40 AM

She watched in silent amazement as Taurig braved the water and slowly stepped in. The way he moved was gentle and patient, two traits that had made her discreetly fall in love with him after that first meeting. Her usually smooth face broke out into a wet grin as his whole body became consumed by the pond. Pretty soon, he was out in the water by himself, paddling back to her so he wouldn't be too far away. It made her heart skip another couple of beats and her chest felt like it was fluttering. What a feeling it was!
Taurig blindly looked in her direction, icy sockets beckoning with a question of curiosity. She knew he was wondering what her plans were, but she would only give in to his inquiries a little at a time. With the love she had for him evident in her own gaze, Maija padded closer so her chest bumped into his. Water splashed around them as she gave a wet nuzzle to his damp neck, followed by a short sneeze that wasn't planned. After shaking her head, she cleared her throat and began to swim towards the small waterfall near the large rock structure.
Instead of gushing and roaring like Niagara Falls, a pleasant, tinkling sound bounced off the rocks that were around the water. It made the atmosphere perfect for anyone who wanted to just sit back and relax after a long day. Maija turned to look over her left shoulder to make sure Taurig was following her. She raised her water-laden tail above the surface and tapped his nose playfully before voicing, "Grab onto my tail and make sure to hold your breath when you feel the water rise over your head." The gold temptress didn't do anything until he agreed to it, for she didn't want to pull him any further out of his comfort zone without him being aware of it.

Talk like this