ardent

The Reign of Royals

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:38 PM
One way or another- Roman Armada will rise to power, it's like her drug- she can't stay away.

If Roman reestablishes Regium- as a more militant based pack... who would have potential wolves interested in meeting her to discuss this stuff icly?

Of course any and all Armada's are welcome- but I wanted to extend beyond the family. And loyal wolves who were under her reign before she left to be depressed.

So about Regium now:

The pack will be neutral- borderline lawful evil. While they won't actively seek conflict- the very nature of the pack is to be too prideful to walk away from it. Roman views Regium as her family- the wolves she is most directly loyal too. While Regium will be focused on fighting ability, Roman would not have healing or hunting to be neglected! That being said, if you have a wolf who doesn't really enjoy fighting- Roman will not force them too. She'd rather go into battle with willing warriors- then soldiers with reservations about fighting. Regium will generally keep to themselves- a newer change for Roman. She's leery about the other packs in Alacritis these days, with all the leadership changes so alliances will have to reach out to her.

while, they'll be located in the North and directly loyal to the packs led by her siblings (of course), they'll generally stay out of the world- unless they're provoked, whether it's verbal provocation or physical.

Those are generally the lines that Roman is crafting Regium around now- So if you may have wolves who would want to meet Roman- post below and I'll get threads going. She's very much looking to expand her... base of acquaintances.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:40 PM
-raises hand- Can her and Cat be friends?

And of course, sister stuff with sib and roman

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Cat and Roman should so run into each other and discuss the things- because Roman never had any issues with Cat and would be thrilled to see her back in power. (Also because I want a thread with Saffie)

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:42 PM
I start a thread after class!! Where does roman reside?

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Anywhere. xD She's all over the place like an excited puppy. :D Yee!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-23-2014, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014, 04:41 PM by Valentine.)
Regardless of whether or not he gets his pack, Valen would definitely want to meet Roman. I want him to get to know his father's side of the family better. I don't know the Armadas well, so I'm not sure how hard it would be for them to figure out that they're related, however, I don't feel like them discovering it is necessary. I just think they could play well together xD

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Mkay. So. Imma send you a Skype message with my plot. Cause this might just perfectly tie in with what I've been wanting to do. -nod nod nod-

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2014, 06:33 PM
@ Val- we should do it. :o roman's always up for meeting fam.

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-25-2014, 06:49 PM
SOOooo Roman and Ellasyn (and Adair since they're stuck together like glue, Adair is Ella's brother and Cal plays him) should meet :3
Mainly cause this military pack thing seems right up their alley
and idk, i want to get her out there more xD

Koi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-26-2014, 10:45 AM
I was tossing Fermin at Bevroren to help Athena out/get to meet the army of children his brother (isardis) had created but he is stuck in a thread with Atena and Vereux at the moment.

I saw Roman was going to take hold of the pack now, whether temporarily or permanently, so either way the two should meet because since they are family and as long as they respect each other then her uncle will help out anyway and will even help her keep people in line/active if needed. (;