gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Ooc: set before Sage's family reunion and the meeting <3

Paws hit the marshy ground, sending splatters of mud all around. Sage had set his sights that day on a place he had not previously been to in Alacritis. It was further North than he usually went but not too cold with Spring now rolling in. Scents had enticed him to this place. Scents of new plants that he had nver smelt before. Surely some of them could come in handy. Of course, there wre many plants the brute was already familiar with. As the boy rounded the crater he stopped for a minute to glance down below. It was almost barren, spare a few shrubs and plants. He spoted a small purple plant.growing in the shde of a shrub a few steps away. Curious, Sage approached it. It was a new herb, unidetified by the brute. Therefore, he had to be extremely cautious about it. Finally, he decided to pick a sprig of the purple plant, but just in case, he wrapped it in a dock leaf for transportation. The boy lay down, enjoying the breeze in his fur for a moment. He closed his eyes in peace.

"Speech,"

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-17-2014, 06:54 PM

Gossamir had slipped to the eastern end of the northern territories intent on exploring the region and getting an idea of what was where and how it related to her pack, Tortuga. They were small yet and with the large pack of Glaciem as their next door neighbor who knew what could happen. There was also another pack near the caves but she didn't really know anything about that pack. When it came right down to it Gossamir found herself frustrated by her own lack of knowledge when it came to the lands of Alacritis. But rather than sitting at home mourning the fact she was out to learn for herself!

Gossy was working on her decent into the windy-as-all-hell gorge when she noticed the presence of another wolf. He was a young male, quite large and also quite handsome?

The boy was laying there with his eyes closed, seemingly enjoying this wind and Gossamir supposed he might not have heard her over the racket of air. She took a moment to observe this scene and noticed a sprig of purple flowers wrapped in a bit of leaf. Her eyes widened. A healer! Gossamir had always been fascinated with the healing arts though due to the nature and state of her former pack her knowledge had always been applied to hurt and rarely to heal. She really wanted to pick this brute's brain.

Gossamir crept closer and shouted, "BEAR!!!! LOOK OUT!"

Sharpening my words...
[Image: gossy_bot_zpsa3db5e02.jpg]

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 11:57 AM

The wind raked through Sage's fur soothingly. It blocked out all sounds but his own rythmatic heart beat. The leaves of the plant he found poked out of the dock, tickling his paws as they were whipped by the wind. A scent was thrown by his nose, but for once, he dismissed it. It was one a of a female, bjut at the speed of these winds it could have been carried for miles.
Just as the boy had decided it was time to start heading back to Ludicael, he heard a shout. "BEAR!!!! LOOK OUT! Sage's eyes shot open and he jumped up on his feet, instantly. He scooped up his heb bundle and made to run, but as he scanned the horizon, he saw no sign of a bear. He looked to where the shout came from. It was the female he had scented earlier. It seemed she was closer than he had thought. He walked over to her, double-checking for danger with his nose along the way. Again, he found nothing. He stopped a few steps away. "Excuse me, miss. I see, nor smell no bears here. Have you seen one recently. I'm Sage by the way."

"Speech,"

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-19-2014, 12:09 PM

His reaction was just about perfect! The brute sprang to his feet and dove for his flowers? ah, they must've been important after all. Gossamir didn't bother to hide her laughing and she looked at the brute with a grin on her face, tail wagging lazily back and forth in the spirit of play. He was kind of cute, but she'd never let him know that.

The male was the picture of politeness and he didn't quite seem to grasp that she had just pranked him or if he did he was brushing it off. Normally, she'd expect to be screamed at and chased for pulling such a move. "Nope. There aren't any bears. Well? none that I know of. I just think wolves should stay on their guard and that seemed like a weird place to take a nap."

The femme stretched, her neck popping just slightly but it felt so much better. "I'm Gossamir Alkali, you can call me Gossy. What are those plants for?"

Sharpening my words...
[Image: gossy_bot_zpsa3db5e02.jpg]