gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 06:26 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

A sodden ebony figure padded into the cavern system in an undoubtedly sour mood, mismatched eyes fixing upon a pair of rabbits who had taken refuge from the storm, and were now cuddling against the wall farthest from her. A growl of disdain left her maw as she looked away from them. No sooner had she escaped the cascade of water from the heavens, than a chorus of voices raised in song. The wraith snarled at the rear wall, where the sound emanated from, thoroughly pissed now. "Shut up!" The obsidian femme shouted, baring her fangs in annoyance. I've already been rained on for a solid day, I don't need this bullshit. She growled internally, unamused by the harmonious chorus. Why did everything insist on being annoying when she was being rained on? Leaving the first cave, she entered a smaller, quieter one and shook herself off, thick pelt splattering what looked like a half gallon of water onto the ground around her. As it settled along her feminine frame once more, she set about searching for a warm place to rest. She was done with the cold rain, and was in need of some warm stones to curl up on. Surely this cave system went down far enough for her to find one?

Tea cupped paws clicked quietly as they touched the bare stone floor, but that was all the noise she made as she walked farther and farther down into the caverns. The air around her was ever so slowly rising in temperature, and soon the floor was noticeably warm. Calmly, the ebony bitch would pick up her pace and search for a comfortable niche to rest in. Finally a crevice in the wall presented itself, and she would pad into it and curl up. Charcoal tipped tail would wrap around her body and a sigh of contentment would leave the wolfess' lips as she closed her mismatched pools to rest for a bit.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2014, 07:59 PM

The white female slithered through the caves with her eyes narrowed. It was quiet. So quite the voices within her head sounded like screams. They chanted for her to go onward. To go go go. Kodda could do nothing but go forward. Her white paws carried her forward through the dark depths. The walls seemed to glisten and sparkle. The ground was cold and got colder as she went onward. The girl was slightly dirty from her lack of hygiene. The woman had no urge to clean herself, it was a part of her mental illness. Kodda then heard a shout. The woman raised a brow, it was not within her mind. Her ears perked up quickly. She continued on as the voices told her to do so. As he went along she came upon the source of the shout. The woman laid upon a rock with her eyes shut. Kodda did not know what to do. Should she turn back? Ignore her? Kodda looked around nervously before she suddenly blurted out, "Hi." The little woman did not want to startle the other, but she did not want to pass by. Curiosity killed the Cat.

Speech,

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 08:45 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

The voice of another woman caught her attention, and a sigh would slowly erupt from the dark woman's nostrils. Opening a mauve optic, the obsidian femme took in the stranger without moving another muscle. Such a sweet thing this one seemed to be, despite her larger size. Slowly, begrudgingly, the dark she wolf would raise her delicate cranium. "Hello." She would grunt, taking in the dirty wolfess with mismatched optics. Slowly her lanky frame would unfold, pose changing to a sitting one as she tilted her cranium slightly to look up at the face of the stranger. Fiery orbs were blank as she stared, which made the wraith slightly uneasy, and she did not like that. "What do you want?" She would demand, biting back the edge her voice usually had. Something told her to keep her shit together, and be a bit nicer to this stranger. What's wrong with this girl? She wondered to herself, mismatched optics taking in the polka dotted face of her companion.

"Sass"

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:12 PM

Kodda stared at the black femme with bright eyes. Though her eyes were bright they were broken. Cracked. Empty. The woman was haunted as can be and it as seen that way. A single answer was let forth and Kodda nodded. It was slightly awkward. Maybe she should have just slithered forward and escaped the others clutches. The dame dipped her head into a gentle bow of greetings. She may be mentally ill but she was not dumb. She was far from dumb, really. But, a question spewed from the other woman's mouth with a slightly annoyed tone. Kodda looked down and her head twitched to the left. The pristine woman licked her lips. "I do not want anything. I just wanted to introduce myself encase you woke up as I passed by.. I did not want to startle you.. I am so very sorry." The dotted girl fell the ground and covered her eyes with her paws in grief.

Speech,

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:25 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

The innocent femme of dirtied alabaster spoke hurriedly, explaining herself entirely. As she fell to the bare stone of the floor, a near wail escaping her lips as she apologized for her actions. Mismatched optics would widen with surprise, brow rising to it's fullest height as she took in the sight. No wolf had ever responded to her in such a manner, except mayhaps the pathetic whelp Tyr, who grovelled at her feet half the time. "Umm... It's okay?" She stuttered, wary of how to react. There was definitely something the matter with this one, and it made the ebony femme slightly uncomfortable. "It was a simple question, I wasn't ordering you to be killed.." She sighed, slowly reaching out a paw to pat the shoulder of the strange ivory she wolf. Was she crazy? Was she contagious? Despite her unease, she willed herself to maintain her fa?ade of calm acceptance and moderate agitation. Charcoal tail tip would twitch lazily as she regained her posture and fixed the stranger with a calculating, dual toned gaze.

"Sass"