ardent

WE'RE GOING TO CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 03:28 PM

Last time she had been in Alacritis, this volcano had been claimed by the pack Tortuga as it's home. Now? Apparently there was some raving lunatic present who was desperate for a throne. Interesting. The female did not judge, because many thought she was strange for spending all her life on the move, exploring new lands and whatnot. Broad paws struck the terra with no regards to silence, since she saw no point in being sneaky. She wasn't here for a reason, just out on another adventure and checking out what had happened while she was out looking for new adventures. Mismatched optics scanned the terrain, taking in the barren ground, a thin sheet of ash over every surface.
Whatever happened to Tortuga anyways? She wondered as she walked, heading up the mountain to see what she could see. At the top, the air shimmered with heat. In the pit at the summit, a pool of magma boiled like a cauldron of the sun's tears. The hellish looking dame had to squint to see down there without burning her eyes, and her entire coat itched with the heat. Satisfied by having seen inside, she trotted down the face of the volcano to where a stunted tree clung to life. Sitting beside it, the strange femme would sigh. This was the life.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 04:16 PM by Kaliska.)
Ow..ow?ow?double ow? ok that was that last time she tried playing with a baby porcupine. Delicately using her teeth Kaliska snipped out the past little quill from her left paw and spat it back out with as much gusto as she could manage. Thank goodness she hadn't tried to bit it. Porcupines were pretty nasty creatures and if she ever got a quill in her mouth how would she get it out? She'd die of stupidity-induced starvation!

Testing her paw she winced a little but it wasn't to bad. The quills weren't fully formed or hard yet and she'd made sure to beat a hasty retreat when the mother appeared. Oh well, you live, you learn!

With a grin the sleek, beauty began to climb up the side of a great volcano in the hopes of finding some hotsprings or some place nice to relax. Although the greatest reason had to be that she was just curious. And so Kaliska kept right on walking and the higher she went the warmer it got and ohhhhh?..

Kaliska flopped on her belly and stretched out. It felt wonderful! Grinning to herself she rolled onto her back in sheer contentment at the warm rocks beneath her back that were both warming her sore muscles and giving her coat a good scratch. "I've got my four fine paws to wiggle in the sand? lots of furry toesies snap to my command?.hmmm?hmmm" Her singing trailed off into contented humming as she lay there soaking up warmth.

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:33 PM

The sound of another wolf caught her attention, groans of joy as well as a song she did not recognize. Picking herself up off the ground, she padded over to the strange female who was enjoying a hot spot in the rocks. A chuckle left the femme's dark lips unbidden, and she leaned over the content female with a soft smile.
"Enjoying the perks the volcano has to offer?" She giggled, wagging her tail a few times. This strange femme was interesting for sure, laying prone amid the sharp, ash strewn rocks without a care. Already the hellish looking dame was liking this fae. Mismatched optics fixed upon the features of the woman, glimmering with mirth as she awaited a reaction.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Kaliska was lost in her thoughts when the sound of shuffling rock and approaching footsteps caught her attention. They were bold and straightforward, not sneaky like something trying to eat her, all the same her body tensed as one bright orange eye opened to spy a curious looking she-wolf. The other didn't seem particularly threatening and Kaliska opened the other eye before rolling to her stomach. Liska had ever intention of standing but? ohhh?. it felt to good.

She grinned up at the odd-looking russet and black fae with the mismatched eyes. "Indeed, mosey on over. You should try it!" Kaliska awkwardly shuffled herself over to make room for company and she didn't care the least bit that she wiggled like a klutzy sidewinder. "You've got an interesting pelt, miss. So tell me, what brings you to this side of the volcano?"

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 10:37 PM

Slowly the woman would open her eyes, starting to grin as she looked up at Udosa. She offered a spot next to herself so that the dark she wolf could attempt the same thing, but with a soft smile the hellhound would decline.
"I think I'll stick with just sitting here and talking to ya." She would chuckle, seating herself calmly upon her haunches to take in the relaxing stranger. Beating her ebony banner upon the terra a few times, she would keep the light grin playing at her features. As the other dame posed a compliment to her, the woman's grin grew broader. "Why thank you, you are quite beautiful yourself." She would reply smoothly, always the one to be kind to every wolf she met. "And to answer your question, I was looking for my next great adventure." She explained, completely serious in mentioning the fact that she was on an adventure. To her, adventuring was the norm, and spending one's time in the same place was ridiculous. Tilting her crown to the side a touch, dark lips would pour out her lyrics in a returning of the previous inquiry. "Yourself?"

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM

Sass and vinegar?

Kaliska was still partially lost in her contentment but the stranger seemed pretty nice and unthreatening so the wolfess didn't worry about it. Some might consider it careless of her but she had a pretty good instinct when it came to other wolves. If she didn't get the heebie jeebies then she wasn't in any immediate danger.

Why thank you, you are quite beautiful yourself

Kaliska let out a barking laugh. "Ahaha! You flatter me, tell me what is your name? I'm Kaliska Kaltharsis." She rolled onto her stomach and shoot the ash and dust from her coat as she gaze at the other female. She sad she was looking for her next great adventure and Kaliska sighed. "Aren't we all? Well I suppose I'm looking for adventure? something exciting for sure. But I probably won't know what I'm looking for til I find it you know?" Suddenly, her hear leapt into her throat.

Before she could say much more the earth beneath her rumbled and vibrated as it swelled and pitched. "EARTHQUAKE!"

[Image: kalibot_zps2859e9b3.jpg]