gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 02:07 PM
k a r m e n ♛ r o e
pretty lil pessimistic princess

what i am looking for:

boyfriends○ of various shapes, sizes, colours, etc. karmen collects them and eats them up like a box of assorted chocolates. no, she doesn't necessarily fall in love with them, she just wants their affection and dedicated attention. one day she'll stay with a man, but she is just as picky as i am about that, so i can't promise long-term in any of her plaything relationships. she can break a heart or two and turn your once gentle, carefree, proper gentlemen into a savage and fuel the fire for female hate, or contribute to a list of one-night stands (minus the sex, of course, cause she's a virgin and wont let herself be ruined by someone's junk) <3

girlfriend○ either a friend from her past or a new one, karmen needs one loyal friend of the same sex. she lost Canttina, who was solely special to her. granted, this friend needs to be just as - or even more - wicked than her, someone who she can treat like a sister, spoil each other, and spend their days creating chaos and teasing all the boys ~

enemies○ did karmen flirt with your man/woman, offend you with her gorgeous looks, or break your little heart? then seek to slay the succubus! karmen needs enemies to make her meaningless life a tidbit more interesting. whether we include drama ICly, or have it hidden in their pasts, we can create the perfect pair of rivals/enemies.

I am SUPER flexible with plots, so hmu xoxo I don't really like meet 'n greets, but we can do that too.
love,pugsly

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2014, 02:34 PM
uhm,

-throws jae at x1000-

one night stands pls
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Maybe a S'alkrie x Karmen thread?

My Girl would most likely adore the way Karmen acts and looks, and would be willing to get closer to her because yea, who wouldnt?. But i was thinking as S'alkrie grows older she'll need someone like karmen in her life to show her how things are done(; your choice though. Or S'alkrie could just look up to her and see how it goes. Oh and, seeing as Karmen isnt a meet and greet kinda gurl it'll be funny to see how she'll interact with a pup
By the way, welcome back!

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 02:42 AM
@jaeger oooooh la la want me to start?

@s'alkrie yes yes yes yes yes that idea is perf. karmen would love to lavish her with all her ~ womanly knowledge ~ im diggin that plot. would you like me to start? oh and thank you! c:

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-10-2014, 02:50 AM
c; yes pls <3
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 10:37 AM
She needs to meet up with kus again :X

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-10-2014, 12:51 PM
If you could start that would be great:)

Castor

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 09:08 PM
I'd like her to meet my gentleman! I'm not sure how he will react, given he's pretty new, but, he'll mostly do his best to keep his cool! I'll be willing to create the thread! c:

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 02:14 PM by Karmen.)
I would love to see how that goes! If you wouldn't mind starting? I'm behind a couple of threads ^^;

@SALKRIE http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...t=0&#entry40799 :D here's our thread